Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaNoBeLagos's Profile / 9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Okay, yet you never appreciate our hospitality and can not save us your ipob terrorist group politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/religious bigotry. smh.
You are one of those Sen. Remi Tinubu reminded of our hospitality and love. The land of Lagos will some day reward you of your hate and bigotry.

Which yeye hospitality. I pay my tithe to the Lagos State Government so why should I thank you?
Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If it is you Chinonso, please ask those in Lagos what happened in 2007.

We Lagosians knew what happened and can still recall how late President released our witheld funds and HE Fashola immediately went to work. You are not from Lagos so let us talk about your failed leaders in SE wink Lagos has always been far far ahead of you.

My parents has been in Lagos since 1981.

So you can't tell me the history of Lagos from 1999 till date.
Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Mynd44:
Lets see the facebook name so we can verify the news.

I can't work with the images as long as the name is blurred

We know you are a Tinubu supporter. Even if he reveals the name it won't still make front page.

If its Peter Obi you will move it to front page with immediate effect.
Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Chinonso of IPOB terrorist group, is that you? wink

You went to edit your post in 2007 and forgot that Asiwaju Tinubu left office in 2007 wink

Tinubu left office in May 2007 but Lagosians discovered that he stole majority of Lagos assets in November 2007 before Fashola became governor.
Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
donphilopus:

Even if the guy indeed made the post, it was after Tinubu left government in 2007 that the post was made. He handed over to Fashola on May 29th and the post was made November 1st same year.

And again the suffix of the name looks like Nonso meaning it's an Igbo name. He only went back to edit his then post just to tarnish Tinubu's name reason they blurred his name. He's a Peter Obi's supporter. If I'm lying, the OP should prove me wrong by letting us see the name.

I just went to Facebook to confirm their privacy settings and discovered that the OP edited his privacy settings to "Specific Friends". The circled part is used on Facebook for posts shared with specific friends.

And OP, you think we are all daft like your fellow Obidiends? You see why we say Obi's campaign is built on lies? You edited your own post on Facebook and made a new post just this morning praising Tinubu to make it look like the person is a supporter of Tinubu! Better delete this thread.

Yes the post was made after he left office because that was when Lagosians discovered that Tinubu converted majority of Lagos State lands to his personal property.
Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Owopariola001:

Photoshopped.

Facebook was not really a thing in Naija as 2007, not to talk of using it for political posts.

Show his name, let people, go and verify. cheesy cheesy

Ok, its photoshopped because Tinubu name was mentioned.

If it's Peter Obi then its real.

Tinubu Urchins are very daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Because the other guy made headline on the post he made about Peter Obi, this agbadorian Urchin immediately went and posted nonsense today on his Facebook timeline just to trend.

Agbadorians foolishness is out of this world.

Check the date of the first post before commenting rubbish.
Politics / Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Politics / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
The truth cannot be hidden.

Its obvious that it was Lagos that built Tinubu and not the other way round as his supporters claim.

A man that converted Lagos State's property to his personal property wants to convert Nigeria assets to his personal property.

God forbid BAT thing.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Go back to your unproductive alaigbo....

See your anambra suffer head MISCREANTS wey obi no fit change their life...

Peter obi is a calamity

Mumu if you get mind come out that day and misbehave. I will personally deal with you.
Politics / Re: 2023: Assessing The Impact Of Social Media On The Electorate By Segalink (Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi malt don drop video.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am a full blooded Lagosian and a Peter Obi supporter.

Any Tinubu Urchin that behaves anyhow that day will collect wotowoto.
Politics / Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44
Seun.
Dominique

This should be on the front page. The whole world needs to see how stupid Tinubu supporters are.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu stop deceiving yourself.

You will not have our vote since there's no Northern Christian that is competent enough to be your running mate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
before it was Bush pig,now it is blue whale...are you an animal?
I see that you are not an illiterate,but u don't have to prove that to me cos I am an illiterate.

Yes I am an Animal including you and everyone.

Go back to your SS1 Biology if at all you went to secondary school.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
the truth is bitter and that why you are comming offensive and abusive,did I insult you in my post abi which one mumu?.how can u be independent when u can't even engage in simple conversations without being abusive and vulgar.
By the way,how do you know the way Bush pigs sleeps?,do u stay in the bush with one?.

Mumu i am not an illiterate like you.

The blue whale is the world most voracious animal. Do i need to leave in the ocean to know that?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
that's not true,u are sleepless and if u self employed too,u need to channel your energy towards your business.you can be independent like Nigeria but also unstable Nigeria too.

Mumu i don't sleep like a bush pig.

I wake up every morning by 4am.

Stop crying and face the reality.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Owontime:
This post was written by an IPOB man who knows clearly that their IPOB candidate (Peter Obi ) will not win even one state in Nigeria.

I can't argue with useless Urchins.

Tinubu will be shocked by what will hit him in 2023.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Zombiedients are already getting ready for defeat.

The OP is already wailing.

No be Tinubu make Peter Obi a regional candidate.

The olodo that boasted that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, did it to himself.

Mumu stop crying.

Atiku and Kwankwaso have the North locked down.
Peter Obi has the South locked down.

Where will Tinubu get his imaginary votes from?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Chigozie the Osu outcast, who told you insha'Allah is owned or known with northerners?

These are illiterates supporting Pandora criminal everywhere.

Braindead Ipob lunatics everywhere

As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us.

Tinubu will not smell Aso rock.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
See some one with this kind of post as early as 5am may indicate that the poster is suffering from acute insomnia or the person thinks about no reasonable issue to think about,and perhaps the person is jobless.
U don't wake up early then instead of preparing for a new day,all you think is tinubu and atiku.

Mumu do you think everyone is as jobless as you are. I am self employed and independent.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Meetings With US Ambassador And Northern Pentecostal Bishops by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Keep wasting your time. If you like visit father Abraham and the 24 Elders in heaven. You will still not win.

1 Like

Politics / Ending Your Post With Insha Allah Will Not Make The Northerners Vote For Tinubu. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Dear Agbado boys, ending all your posts on Facebook, twitter and Nairaland by saying Insha Allah will not make the Northerners vote for a drug lord with shaky shaky hands and leaking anus.

Atiku has the North locked down. Power will remain in the North.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Never Be Voted As Nigerian President. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
10 Reasons why Tinubu Should not be voted as President.

BAT is perhaps the most dangerous politician alive today in Nigeria for four reasons: he is very smart, very ambitious, very immoral and extremely rich.

He has decided to run for President, and he foisted himself on the party. Trying to deny him the ticket would have broken the party, so they let him have his way. Below are 10 reasons why any sensible person with a healthy conscience should not vote for him.

1. No childhood/Heritage.

The strongest form of citizenship is by birth. Likewise, the strongest forms of legitimacy are proofs of your ancestry, familial origins, childhood life and relationships. BAT's origins are shrouded in darkness, including his primary and secondary school education. It is deliberate.

So, what is he hiding? No matter how lowly and lacklustre your background is, why should you be ashamed of it? This is a worrisome trait, associated with some of the worst of crímínals. Someone who deliberately conceals his childhood history is not a man you want to trust with the highest office in the land.

2. History of Criminality.

David Hundeyin has done a great job in exposing the crímínal history of BAT as it relates to drug trafficking in his article “From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate”. And as a typical crímínal that he is, attempts have been made to erase the documents from its online storage site. The court containing suit filed against Tinubu was completely burnt down in Lagos in 2020. Coincidence? No. A clear crímínal act to obstruct justice. This is not someone you want to elect as President.

3. Unbridled Ambition.

A lot of the immorality and evíl we see in BAT can be traced to this trait. He has a very contentious relationship with his former Deputy Governor, and hear what she said about it in an interview on her 70th birthday in 2009

“The real bone of contention was that he wanted to be vice president to Atiku in 2007 and he wanted my support in taking over the party (AD) from the leader. Of course, supporting himself and Atiku for the 2007 election was wrong. I felt the party elders made us governor and deputy. You don’t bite the finger that feeds you. I also thought it was rather too early, they were planning in 1999 while the election was in 2007. I felt it was better to face the task of governance ahead of us rather than plotting how some people will be vice president and president in 2007”.

Did you read that? He hasn't even started governing as a Governor, and he was already plotting to SEIZE THE PARTY STRUCTURE. Take note of the emphasis. This is definitely not the man you want to make President and place in command of your armed forces.

4. Kleptomaniac.

BAT's greed and primitive acquisition of properties knows no bounds. It is believed that the value of lands he owns in Lagos is over N500 billion. He continues to suck from the treasury of the 5th largest economy in Africa like a leech. This is how he became extremely wealthy and powerful. He can employ thousands of experts to work for him and pay them handsomely without feeling it.

Of course, this is not the man you want to hand over the largest economy in Africa to as President.

5. Dictatorship.

It is common knowledge that BAT is the one who determines who becomes Governor of Lagos State. He's the only Governor of the 1999 era who still controls everything that happens politically in his State. He has totally seized the party structure in Lagos, and everyone does his bidding. Once you go against his wishes, you cannot win your election. They're all his servants, and he's their overlord.

Of course, this is as a result of first taking hold of the economy of the State, and empowering thugs. With such enormous financial war chest, you have the remote control for everyone. This is not the man you wish to have as President, and in charge of the armed forces.

6. Failing Health.

It is also no news that BAT is ailing. His slurred speech, his constantly trembling hands

1 Like

Politics / 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Never Be Voted As Nigerian President. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
�� ������� �� ��� ���� ������

BAT is perhaps the most dangerous politician alive today in Nigeria for four reasons: he is very smart, very ambitious, very immoral and extremely rich.

He has decided to run for President, and he foisted himself on the party. Trying to deny him the ticket would have broken the party, so they let him have his way. Below are 10 reasons why any sensible person with a healthy conscience should not vote for him.

1. �� ���������/��������

The strongest form of citizenship is by birth. Likewise, the strongest forms of legitimacy are proofs of your ancestry, familial origins, childhood life and relationships. BAT's origins are shrouded in darkness, including his primary and secondary school education. It is deliberate.

So, what is he hiding? No matter how lowly and lacklustre your background is, why should you be ashamed of it? This is a worrisome trait, associated with some of the worst of crímínals. Someone who deliberately conceals his childhood history is not a man you want to trust with the highest office in the land.

2. History of Criminality.

David Hundeyin has done a great job in exposing the crímínal history of BAT as it relates to drug trafficking in his article “From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate”. And as a typical crímínal that he is, attempts have been made to erase the documents from its online storage site. The court containing suit filed against Tinubu was completely burnt down in Lagos in 2020. Coincidence? No. A clear crímínal act to obstruct justice. This is not someone you want to elect as President.

3. ��������� ��������

A lot of the immorality and evíl we see in BAT can be traced to this trait. He has a very contentious relationship with his former Deputy Governor, and hear what she said about it in an interview on her 70th birthday in 2009

“The real bone of contention was that he wanted to be vice president to Atiku in 2007 and he wanted my support in taking over the party (AD) from the leader. Of course, supporting himself and Atiku for the 2007 election was wrong. I felt the party elders made us governor and deputy. You don’t bite the finger that feeds you. I also thought it was rather too early, they were planning in 1999 while the election was in 2007. I felt it was better to face the task of governance ahead of us rather than plotting how some people will be vice president and president in 2007”.

Did you read that? He hasn't even started governing as a Governor, and he was already plotting to SEIZE THE PARTY STRUCTURE. Take note of the emphasis. This is definitely not the man you want to make President and place in command of your armed forces.

4. ������������.

BAT's greed and primitive acquisition of properties knows no bounds. It is believed that the value of lands he owns in Lagos is over N500 billion. He continues to suck from the treasury of the 5th largest economy in Africa like a leech. This is how he became extremely wealthy and powerful. He can employ thousands of experts to work for him and pay them handsomely without feeling it.

Of course, this is not the man you want to hand over the largest economy in Africa to as President.

5. �����������.

It is common knowledge that BAT is the one who determines who becomes Governor of Lagos State. He's the only Governor of the 1999 era who still controls everything that happens politically in his State. He has totally seized the party structure in Lagos, and everyone does his bidding. Once you go against his wishes, you cannot win your election. They're all his servants, and he's their overlord.

Of course, this is as a result of first taking hold of the economy of the State, and empowering thugs. With such enormous financial war chest, you have the remote control for everyone. This is not the man you wish to have as President, and in charge of the armed forces.

6. ������� ������

It is also no news that BAT is ailing. His slurred speech, his constantly trembling hands, his poor cognition, are all very visible to the casual observer. Waziri Adamu, a former Minister of Police Affairs said on national TV, that he has intelligence that BAT was in France taking care of his health, and that they will roast him when the time comes.

It is even alleged from close sources that he has urinary incontinence. To be clear, it is not a crime to face health challenges, especially at his age. But it is ‘crímínal’ to want to seek the highest office in the land when you know you've since past your prime and your strength is seriously failing. This is not a man you want as President representing you before the world.

7. �� ����� ��������������.

It is all too obvious that Tinubu will not be accountable to anyone if he becomes President. Accountability is answerability. So many questions have been asked about his source of wealth, age, certificate etc., But BAT has never bothered to answer any of them. He ignores, and pretends not to know. He turns down interviews. He will also most likely avoid a Presidential debate.

The foundation of good governance is accountability. BAT lacks it. This is not the one you want to be President.

8. �� ������ �������, ������ ��� ��������.

During his campaign and consultations leading to the primaries, BAT visited all States except South East States. His Presidential Campaign Council was made up of eminent politicians from all regions except the South East. Why does he not regard the Igbos? Why?

This tells you how his presidency is going to be, one of marginalization. To crown it all, he chose a Muslim-Muslim ticket against all warnings. BAT definitely doesn't believe in fairness and equity. He will definitely not run an all-inclusive government. That's not who we will want to vote for.

9. �� ����������� ��� ��������� �� ������.

It is to be agreed beyond reasonable doubt that the Buhari govt has failed woefully in fulfilling its campaign promises. Some will even call it the worst Government since Nigeria's independence. Can BAT extricate himself from the failure of the Buhari administration? Certainly not!

He contributed majorly to Buhari's emergence that has caused Nigeria so much pain. Should we a reward a facilitator of failure with votes? Should we vote the flagbearer of a party that has caused us so much pain? Absolutely not!

10. ��� ����'� ��������� ������� �������

There's no evidence anywhere that BAT has earned any additional degrees or qualifications, taken extra courses, for the last 30 years. Leaders are learners; they're dedicated to continuous improvement through learning and application. It's obvious that BAT is now very obsolete, intellectually sterile and incapable of leading in a 21st century world of high tech.

May we never move from frying pan to fire.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu thinks that by choosing a Muslim that the entire northern Muslims will automatically vote for him.

He's a dreamer. Power will remain in the North.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Southerners Are Wasting Their Time. Power Will Remain In The North Till 2031. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
All the Southern presidential candidates are just wasting their time.

Power will remain in the North till 2031.

APC will zone their Presidential ticket to the North in 2030. A Northern candidate will emerge and take over from Atiku.
APC = 2015-2023. ( Buhari North)
PDP= 2023-2031. ( Atiku North)
APC = 2031 - 2039.( Northern candidate)

The North has the voting Power and its the only region that can make someone a president.

Only the votes from Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Yobe is bigger than the votes in the entire Southern Region.

Atiku Lokan, Northern Nigeria Lokan

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
U igbos will learn d hard way come 2023,u will go to political exile till eternity

Lets see who u will blame after d election loss

Power will remain in the North till 2031.

You Southerners are dreaming. Atiku Lokan
Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Must Rest Now ( Graphic Picture) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Look at what they packageming for us. God forbid BAT thing.
Politics / Where Will Tinubu Get His Votes? because It's Obvious Northerners Won Vote For Him by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Politics / Re: Assessing Buhari’s Economic Outcome Vs Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan (Pix Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu with his Emilokan mentality will be worse.

Buhari will be celebrated if Tinubu eventually becomes president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.