Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,933 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaNoBeLagos's Profile / 9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fruitless effort.

Tinubu will not get up 5000 votes in Enugu state.

Atiku all the way.

North Lokan
Politics / Re: North Lokan. Atiku All The Way ( Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado boys worry how Peter Obi has decimated Atiku's votes from the SS/SE in their own favour while they themselves aren't sure of even 35% of votes from the North as Atiku/Kwankwaso are taking it home over there.

My question is now,where will Tinubu get the votes to become president?
Or agbado boys think this is a Yoruba Election where only Southwest votes will make Tinubu president? grin grin
The worst is that the 60% of SW votes isn't even sure for him grin grin

You dey mind them? Tinubu thinks that Muslim/Muslim ticket will help him secure Northern votes.

Northern Christians will rather vote for Atiku than Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / North Lokan. Atiku All The Way ( Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Politics / Majority Of The Northerners Will Only Vote For Atiku Or Kwankwaso ( Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
This poll was conducted in Northern Nigeria and from the look of things, a typical Northerner will vote for a fellow Northern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVccBvxytuI&feature=share
Politics / Buccaneers Mock Tinubu ( Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2022

2 Likes

Politics / Voter's Card Bearing Christian Names Are Been Littered On Abuja Roads (video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5wtJgtaahs&feature=share

According to the eyewitness, he saw these permanent voters card littered on the streets of Abuja.

He added that the cards bears Christian Igbo and Yoruba names.

This is a plot to disenfranchise many Christians from voting in 2023.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Fashion / Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice one. Bobrisky and his cohorts are in trouble.
Politics / Re: Just Breaking: Tinubu Flown Abroad Today Secretly On Medical Emergency, Photos by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Say no to any London president.

9ja No be Lagos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Its very glaring even for a blind man to see that Tinubu is sick, weak and incompetent to hold the office of the President.

A man who cannot sign his signature due to his hands shaking uncontrollably because of Perkinson disease.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
It serves them right. Tinubu in the Mud

APc desecrated Awolowo statue. Igbos cannot try this to Nnamdi Azikiwe

1 Like

Politics / Re: ENDSARS: "Peter Obi Is The Brain Behind ENDSARS Protest"~ Lai Mohammed by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is the sole reason why PDP won in Osun. APC now see Labour party as the main opposition while PDP is the main opposition. Let them continue. 2023 will shock them.
Science/Technology / Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kill any BAT that wants to disturb our national peace.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu should have made this guy his VP. He would have won the heart of the youths.

Portable my guy. We love you.
Politics / Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

Cry me a river.

You never see anything.
We'll render Tinubu politically irrelevant next year.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one that helped Mary Slessor to stop the killing of twins, we will still not vote him.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one feeding the whole Lagosians, we no go still vote am.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one feeding Peter Obi in Lagos, we will still reject him.

A renowned drug lord and a bokoharam sympathizer cannot rule this country. Never.

22 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Emi lokan kill am there.
Science/Technology / Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't spare any wicked BAT that wants to reap where it didn't sow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun Decides :PDP=403,371. APC=375,027. INEC declare Adeleke Winner. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
Eryyy92:
For all of you shouting obi this obi that..sometimes I wonder if Anambra is anyway better off than Rivers State or Imo state. With little or no developmental infrastructure to show in that shithole state..obi is just an overhyped liar.

This is the main reason why PDP won.

APC was busy talking about Labour party and forgot their main opposition PDP. Labour Party is just a third force.
Politics / OSUN 2022:APC Was Busy Tackling Labour Party And Left Their Main Opposition PDP. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Yes, thats the main reason they lost.

Tinubu said that Labour Party will Labour to death and it was APC that later Laboured to death.

This is just an eye opener of what will happen in 2023.

Labour party is just a third force. Its not the main opposition in 2023 elections.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Edo No be Lagos ✅

Osun No be Lagos ✅

9ja No be Lagos loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Edo No be Lagos ✅

Osun No be Lagos ✅

9ja No be Lagos loading.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Edo No be Lagos ✅

Osun No be Lagos ✅

9ja No be Lagos loading.

7 Likes

Politics / Edo No Be Lagos ✅. Osun No Be Lagos ✅. 9ja No be Lagos Loading... by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Edo No be Lagos ✅

Osun No be Lagos ✅

9ja No be Lagos loading...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2022
They are kicking in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun Decides :PDP=403,371. APC=375,027. INEC declare Adeleke Winner. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Why ?

Number of invalid votes and cancelled votes might be greater than the vote difference
Politics / Osun Decides :PDP=403,371. APC=375,027. INEC declare Adeleke Winner. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun Decides

PDP=403,371.
APC=375,027.

Difference = 28,344 votes
Politics / Osun No Be Lagos. Congratulations Omole. Victory For Democracy. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Congratulations Adeleke. Osun no be Lagos.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

Me and you no be mate in academic qualifications, if you are my field of studies, you will be one of my students, you this educated Mo.ro. n

Mumu stop deceiving yourself.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
The drug lord will be disgraced.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is how Peter Obi will defeat the drug lord in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.