Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,060 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaNoBeLagos's Profile / 9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Its touts that will work for a drug lord.

Wike is not a simp.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

What is your academic qualification?, I'm not your mate if you want to clear your doubt try to let's meet in person.

Fo.o.l of the century

Mumu. I have a B.Eng in Civil Engineering from FUTO. Msc in Structural Engineering from FUTO. I am a member of NSE. I am a COREN certified Engineer. I have been Practicing for over a decade.
Politics / Re: Protest At Adeleke's Polling Unit Over INEC Officials Refusal To Upload Results by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everything about APC is evil.

What is stopping them from uploading the results to the INEC server immediately.

Is this how Tinubu wants to win election next year?
Politics / Re: E Be Like Say Obi Na Social Media Sensation!!! by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
KnowAll:

How do u get to the presidency without passing d Wards, LG, then states. Your man has only one ward so 9’999 is for grabs.
No need for unnecessary argument.
Politics / Re: E Be Like Say Obi Na Social Media Sensation!!! by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
KnowAll:

Obi is not contesting in 9,999 wards too.

Our major concern is the presidential election. No need for distraction .
Politics / Re: E Be Like Say Obi Na Social Media Sensation!!! by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rubbish post. Is Peter Obi contesting for Osun governorship election?
Politics / Re: Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mccullum:

Idiot of you, I've a good job and I'm comfortable. You this social media tout..

Mumu do you know the meaning of comfortable. Agbero claiming to be comfortable.
Politics / Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
If Peter Obi was an American or even African American, Americans would have given him a one-way presidential ticket without him contesting, America and the world at large have not gotten the chance Nigerians have right now to correct their mistakes.

Americans saw Peter's speech on one of their local television programs, after his speech, there was a standing Ovation for him all over America.

...Tom Hanks

26 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Muhammad234:

Atleast sha make we still day get hope for next year election

Our focus is the presidential election. No need for distraction.

Politics / Re: Live Results : Osun Governorship Election 2022 by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Lol, LP zero. I just dey laugh sha. In 2023, all Obedients’ eyes will open like torchlight.

Our focus is the presidential election. Stop crying .
Politics / Re: Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
kolamilan:
Labour Party has no agents in over 70% of the pulling units in Osun. Obidients, what is happening?

Our main focus is the Presidency.

Politics / Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2

Mumu did you also quote where he threatened to kill me. Do you think i am afraid of ban. They should ban me for 200 years i don't care. Idiot.

Politics / Re: Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is evil.

Is this the structure they are talking about?

Is this how Tinubu intends to win election next year?

Politics / Re: Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na so we run am for Edo state.

We collected APC's 5k and voted for PDP.

279 Likes 18 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wike insulted Peter Obi and lost PDP primary election.

Father Mbaka insulted Peter Obi and his adoration ministry was shut down.

Ekweremadu spoke against Peter Obi and was arrested in UK.

Asari Dokubo insulted Peter Obi was confined to wheelchair.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

Peter Obi is the anointed candidate.

Politics / Re: Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is the structure they are talking about.

This is how Tinubu intends to win 2023 election.

God will disgrace all of you.

Politics / Re: Vote Buying by PDP Is Currently Ongoing in Osun State by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
Ipigs and davido will ignore dis......if it was d other way round dey would have been shouting tinubu name up and down like mad person

Mumu how does this represent PDP?
Politics / Re: 'People Are Massively Rejecting APC 10k At Modakeke, Osun State' by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
There's no need rejecting it.

Collect it and vote for your choice.

Politics / Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:
MUST YOU INVOLVE ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER undecided

Is Tinubu greater than God or Jesus Christ?

Hope you are happy now.
Politics / Re: Osun Election: Man Collects 7k From APC, Votes PDP (Pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis 1 just dey find validation from davido and ipigs that will believe anything......

Mumu it will shock you next year.

We will collect una drug money and still vote our choice.
Politics / Re: Osun Election: Man Collects 7k From APC, Votes PDP (Pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thats how it should be.

We did it in Edo state

APC was sharing 5k. People were collecting and voting for PDP.
Politics / Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everything is wrong in eating only Carbohydrates.

You will die of Kwashiorkor

Politics / Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:
IT IS YOU THAT DERIVES JOY IN INSULTING YOUR CREATOR THAT WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH, THE BIRDS OF THE AIR AND WILD BEAST WILL FEAST ON YOUR CARCASS GOD WILLING angry

Mumu go and read my comment again.

Is Tinubu greater than Allah or Prophet Muhammad?
Politics / Re: Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
This is just the beginning. 4cups of garri for 4years. APC is evil

Politics / Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:
IF IM OPPORTUNED TO MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE, I WILL KILL YOU I SWEAR ALMIGHTY GOD angry

BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND HIS MESSENGERS IS DEATH!

Idiot bastard. You will die a shameful death and your corpse will not be found. What did i say that's blasphemy here?
Politics / Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2022
His choice, his opinion.

Labour party all the way.

Politics / Re: Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

That's the same reason why don't succeed in your village until they come to Lagos our Lagos, Tinubu lagos grin grin

Your Lagos as you claimed but you're still living in a face me i slap you house.

Politics / Re: Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Yes,we love it like that as long as our state I s better than yours, so go hang yourself

Mumu which your state? Your are living in one slump where you're dragging your bed with flood and you are talking about your state been better them mine.

Politics / Re: Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Do you have brain at all or it is not working? The obaseki you elected how is he doing today? Is Edo not worse off than before?

Lagos is being rule by one man right? Yet it is better than your Edo.

You really need to get brain before you enter market.

Your mentality is -0%.

Seyi will continue from where his father stopped and Seyi's son will take over.

Mental slavery is worse than AIDS and Covid-19 combined.

Politics / Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
This is very wrong.

Tinubu is not greater than Allah or Prophet Muhammad.
Politics / Re: The 5 Core Sw States Has The Lowest Registered Voters In Nigeria by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2022
And Tinubu is depending on them to win erection. grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:

grin grin Like I said earlier u won't have anything reasonable to say or any achievement to show after ur acclaimed disgracing of oshiomole that did his tenure complete......rather u will keep barking like a useless dog on tinubu, but can ur barking have any effect? No it won't coz Nigerians r not as foolish as u

Let me leave u here to keep barking and chasing tinubu's ghost werey

Yes, Nigerians are wiser thats why the likes of Tinubu will be disgraced because they are the ones that brought Buhari into power and left the country in a total mess.

Nigerians are wiser because we will no longer be voting based on political parties but based on individuals who have something to offer and not grandfathers that will turn London hospital their second home.

Nigerians are wiser because #end sars protest is still fresh in our minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)