Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaNoBeLagos's Profile / 9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Properties / Re: Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:59am On Feb 22
AsomStructures:

I can make a design for a 4unit of 2bedroom flat to fit into a 100×50ft 4u. My WhatsApp number in signature

I want bungalow design not upstairs. With parking space for at least 2cars. Space for septic tank and overhead tank.
Properties / Engineers In The House Please Help (pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:29am On Feb 22
I have this 100f by 100ft plot of land. My plan was to use 100ft by 50ft to build 4units of 2bedroom flats and the remaining 100ft by 50ft to build my personal house later.

My Engineer sent me the quotation for the 4units of 2bedroom, only the iron rods alone is close to N10m from foundation to roof.

So I told him let's make it a bungalow but he said it will require at least 100ft by 75ft plot of land which means I will have only 100ft by 25ft left which will not be enough for my personal house.

Please what do you suggest. Thanks

Properties / Nairalanders Please Which Of These Building Design Is More Beautiful And Modern. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:59am On May 18, 2023
My Engineer sent me these two different buildings of 4bedrooms each.

Their floor plans are similar but i am a little bit confused on the one to choose.

Your advise and contribution will be highly appreciated.

Business / Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Emefiele and Buhari, it’s time to cancel the deadline. We’ve had enough of this nonsense. Stop it immediately and let Nigerians go back to living their lives. Enough of using the masses to fight your silly political fights. Stop now!

Mumu keep quiet.

There's no going back. The billions that Thïefnubu stacked for vote buying will become tissue paper in less than 72hrs

31 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Thank God PDP Gave Atiku The Ticket. Wike Would Have Been A Walk Over By APC. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Atiku and PDP have beyond reasonable doubt inherited Buhari and CPC Northern block votes in the North East and North West without any sweat to the shock of Tinubu and some Northern APC Governors still loyal to him.
The North East and North West Buhari block votes Atiku has inherited had already covered up and replaced the traditional PDP strongholds votes of the south South and south east that Atiku has lost to Peter Obi momentum.

Tinubu is only sure of winning the south west, yet he needs to win the North East and North West by over,50% which is impossible, Atiku and PDP have overun and taken over North West and North East.
Atiku will win North East and North West overwhelmingly by over 65% margin of total votes cast in those two regions... Hate it or Love it....That's the hard reality on ground in the North East and North West

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thank God PDP Gave Atiku The Ticket. Wike Would Have Been A Walk Over By APC. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Flathead8:
Yes, the battle is intense. It's very difficult to predict who will win the north between Atiku and Tinubu

But I think Tinubu will come out slightly winner in the north

I doubt it. Atiku will win at least two zones in the North. Tinubu will also get 25% in all North West.
Politics / Re: Thank God PDP Gave Atiku The Ticket. Wike Would Have Been A Walk Over By APC. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Better walk over
Tinubu and APC were already salivating thinking Wke would win the PDP presidential primary
Wike will not have won one single state in the North, South West and South East whee he has insulted Igbos on several occasions.
It will have been PDP worst election defeat ever, if Wike had been their Presidential candidate

The margin would have been very wide. But Atiku will surely give them a very tough time.

I see Atiku winning in the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Thank God PDP Gave Atiku The Ticket. Wike Would Have Been A Walk Over By APC. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Now i understand why PDP gave Atiku the ticket. Wike would have been a walk over.

The battle for Northern votes is intense.

Atiku is likely to win in at least two zones in the North.

February 25th will be very interesting.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Our PVC's are chilling in the fridge waiting for February 25th.

My vote and that of my 5 wives and 35 children are for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2023
A coward die many times before their death.

Sorry to say this, OP you are a coward.

We have 18 presidential candidates and only 1 person will win.

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Peter Obi is a certified thief

🤣🤣🤣. I am Obidient but this your comment really cracked me up.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Scores Hat-Trick In College Old Boys Football Tie (Photos) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Can Thïefnubu kick the ball not to talk of scoring 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Properties / Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

This is the most expensive type of roof.

N3M will never complete this structure.

I am talking about this one.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
post=120334781:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una dey hear ?!

Salute to your next president by God's Grace.
Insha Allah

Vulture griller why does people retire from public service at the age of 60?

Will you compare a 30 years old teacher who can stand for 2hours to teach to a 60 years old teacher that will always enter the classroom with a chair?

My wife is a nurse in her early 30's. She works at the accident and emergency unit. Will you compare her agility to a nurse in her late 50's?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Rubbish talk. Why does people retire from public service at the age of 60years?

10 Likes

Properties / Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
jamace:
Thank you. cool

Many are talking off point without foundation.

Some said uncompleted house, without telling us whether it is a bungalow or duplex, a single room bungalow, or a single room bungalow self contained or 2 room bungalow shared toilet bathroom and a kitchen etc. Only a very few responds here elaborated on their points.

For God sake, you must not use the eye of a politician's duplex or bungalow to intimidate the young man. Respect the days of humble beginning. Shalom.

Exactly. With the pattern of this roof. It will save you a reasonable amount of money on woods and roofing sheets compared to this type of roof.

Properties / Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2023
You can build this simple 2bedroom bungalow with 3m.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
As a Yoruba man will rather vote Atiku Atiku Abubakar than voting pandora.

As an Edo man I rather vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso than to vote Tinubu.

Politics / Re: He Betrayed The South-South by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
How can we forget so easily.

Thïefnubu will not get upto 100,000 votes in the whole SOUTH SOUTH.

We are waiting for him with our PVC.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Peter Obi wouldn't have generated such momentum if Osinbajo was the candidate of APC.

Tinubu is a bad choice coupled with the Muslim/ Muslim ticket.

APC will be dead and buried on February 25th.
Health / Re: Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Life is too short to dwell in hatred.

Let love lead.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
I will rather allow PDP back to power than APC to continue.

But we will reject both PDP and APC next month.

A new Nigeria is POssible.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
At least 500k monthly. Assuming you are leaving in a 2bedroom apartments of 800k yearly. School fees and feeding for a family of 5.

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
I believe that Tinubu is the one bank rolling this guy. His cup will soon full.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Speaks On Getting Betrayed By The North by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
If Tinubu knew what the Northerners are cooking for him he will go and buy a shock absorber.

You want Northerners to leave a healthy Atiku and vote for mentally derailed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome by 9jaNoBeLagos: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
You predicted as if Buhari is the candidate of APC.

You don't know what the Northerners are cooking for Tinubu.

You think Northerners will leave Atiku and Kwankwaso for Tinubu?

Stop deceiving yourself my brother.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2023
How do you expect a Perkinson disease patient to hold a tea cup?

With the hands shaking uncontrollably the cup will fall off and break.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
If Nigeria is a country where things are working well. Thïefnubu should have been sentenced to death by lethal injection 💉

1 Like

Romance / Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
She's a very good cook, very neat and also good in bed. She really loved me but my only problem is that i don't want a liability.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I am working hand in hand with DSS presidential Guards. Peter Obi will be picked very soon

If you get mind go to your real Facebook account and post this.

Drop the link here lets check something.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria 🇳🇬 We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a core Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down 👇 it's not a threat it's a promise 👉

Because of 30,000 naira monthly stipend that is why you are spewing thrash.

If DSS invite you for interrogation you will start crying like a baby.

1 Like

Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu Resting On The 7th Day After Creating Lagos For 6days (photos by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
After the rigorous exercise of creating Lagos for 6days.

Tinubu was seen resting on the 7th day.

Well done Jagaban for creating Lagos 👏 👍 🙌.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.