Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

9jatitan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatitan's Profile / 9jatitan's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by 9jatitan(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
We nigerians can be annoyinly amusing, a well known and likable artist house is featured and all some can think of is how this guys house were over rated, and some dare say the house is not worth it, i wonder where u guys live, some of u dont have air conditioners in ur homes, How many of u who say the house is not worth it have appraised a house before? Be 9ja pple be glad for ur own and appreciate them and there work, if we as nigerians dont who will ,
Culture / Re: Cultural Myths From Around Nigeria by 9jatitan(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
Wat a topic, @ Poster u try, haha, readin all this just brought a load of meriories, is it the football with d indian or d ''Tunder balogun penalty wit his brother, or the fishes lol, this is one of the best treads have come about on this site, for the simple fact that it was fun to read, and all those who took time to contribute , thanks for the road thru memory lane, i almost forgot some of those myths, smiley
[b][/b]And to all the pple who probaly misunderstood the posters idea of sharing myths, he did say share a myth u believed , he just said to share the myths that are common to ur place so stop being so obnoxious that its because of the myths that 9ja is in the state its in, To me it was really fun readin thru and trust me i read every comment,
Politics / Re: Court Freezes Ibru’s N500bn Bank Accounts by 9jatitan(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2010
Na waoh oh, i no get 100k na him one woman get 500B, obviously she's richer dan oprah, why forbes no see am? And get this thats just the money she's got , want about the over 100 properties and cars , woah, its kinda hard to wrap ur head around that, pls tell lil wayne and his young money crew to stop tellin us dey do have money, in 9ja we RICH, we own d banks
Events / Re: Thisday Concert Abuja Wack!: (pics. Included) by 9jatitan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
Am glad i didnt go, was planning to, woah wat a safe, would have been mad, for the guy who spent 25,000k sorry take heart, thisday no try, and all of u talkin trash , u guys chill out , the guy wanted to see his dude AKON at least try understand that, whether he spent 160 ot 200 dollars equivalent to see a show e no mata,
Romance / Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by 9jatitan(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Its actually simple @ Poster, pls just walk to him and tell him how u feel, if he is good for it u guys will have a long talk, it can go either way, he might be seeing sm1 already but you will know from what and how he responds if he his good enough for u. Dont go doin crazy stuff to gwet his attention he might turn out to b a jerk, so be matured about it and tell him u dig him, if he is as smart as i am , he will appreciate u bein bold and matured enough to come forward, and u earn his respect but if he his a jerk its one quick way to find out first hand and safe ur self alot of heart ache. Trust me , it works.
Romance / Re: Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? by 9jatitan(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Poster, It really ever works, i have not seen my GF in 13 months now and were both in 9ja. There is a strong tendency to cheat, trust me its hard on both parties, any one ask me i wouldn't encourage unless there's a strong opportunity for the couple to meet soon and consumate their love, but Sis the tin hard,
Travel / Re: Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! by 9jatitan(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
I can't shout its just another day in 9ja news, lol, its fun to read,
TV/Movies / Re: Do You Think Big Brother Africa Should Be Banned? by 9jatitan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
I don t even bother following the program, i dont understand the purpose anymore, but those that like gossip follow it, i guess the show is for lonely pple and bored house wives and house helps or those that dont have any better thing to do, so u can either activate ur parental control feature or just skip the channel. it works 4 me, the only time i tune to it is when a friend is over and wants to view it, thats it for me, really to me its a boring show and its not african , am no saint but there is a lot of immoral behaviour on there thats just not it,
Health / Re: What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? by 9jatitan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abeg oh, which one be BILLING METHOD?
Fashion / Re: Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? by 9jatitan(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
They are good, especially on guys whose got the right shape, i have seen a few , and i had some , wish i could get the picture of Hugh Jackman in one of those for u to see, he was lukin pretty good in them, but it wouldn't look too gud on guys with protruding tummy
Romance / Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by 9jatitan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
How about the fact that most of them have protuding tummmy, for me thats a major turn off, and some of them wear slacks that shows alot of that tummy, really yucky at times, but after all said and done, our 9ja women and indeed african women are beautiful
Phones / Re: ">>>mtn Operamini4.2 Is Back To Life<<<" by 9jatitan(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
To whom it may concern, am interested in the mtn opera mini config for 4.2 , pls if u can, kindly send to chykeforever@yahoo.com
Jokes Etc / Re: My First Condom by 9jatitan(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
Very funny indeed, nice
Music Business / Re: Starting A Music Studio by 9jatitan(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
Interesting, 9ice
Business / Re: Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card by 9jatitan(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2009
Pls which bank was it, its really becoming too much.
Business / Illegal Debitting Of Account Claiming You Had Used Your Atm Card by 9jatitan(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2009
Is it a fluke or is it that there is an increase in the number of people that get notifications of account withdrawals with their ATM cards when infact they have there cards with them. I know two people who have received credit alerts while their ATM were in their wallets.
Pls naira landers have you been a victim or do you know someone that has been. Funny my friends both bank with the same bank.
Music/Radio / Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by 9jatitan(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2009
Used to be addicted to 96.9 cool fm, but now not really been listening much, but i tune in wheneva am on, am sometimes to 90.9 top radio, for the music,
TV/Movies / Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 9jatitan(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2009
You guys are there beefing a playa, u ought to hate the game and not the playa, his out there makin his ''doug'' and ya all are here makin comments and accusing and victimising , well thats the purpose of a social networking site, besides finding friends and meeting new people its major aim also is gossiping and ya all are guilty of it. Whether the guy has talent or not , he has added his name to the Nigerian music scene, and his got concept, whose says the battle is to the swift or strong, time and chance happen to us all. If it were so that the smart onces should rule, why do we have ''those'' people ruling us. So allow the guy to do his thing, if some women or ''ladies'' want to throw their self at him , i will say he should take a trio, its his time, we all choose the life we live, some might agree so wont, to us all we are given time and a choice, i dont really see the big deal there, i have said enough, if ur still hating the guy , whether he has talent or he can or cannot sing consider this fact, he makes 10 million naira a week, (more than your CBN governor), and the ladies and ''mamalets'' love him, live ur life my peeps
Webmasters / Re: Nigerian Blogs by 9jatitan(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2009
Thanks to u guys on this forum, i have just opened my own blog, still wanting to 'love-vendor' it though, so u guys stay tuned, i havew a feeling u guys would be interested in what am 'cooking'. Adios
Webmasters / Re: Nigerian Blogs by 9jatitan(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
Pls can anyone help me, am new to blogging . Just learning the ropes
Computers / Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by 9jatitan(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2008
Omo eta, how far, na cy, we need 2 yan, register on 'yim' lets talk or on skype
Politics / Re: SSS Invades Channels Tv by 9jatitan(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2008
I tink its about time our news media confirm there stories before printing, though the government responded heavily, but channels television should no better,
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by 9jatitan(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hey guys, i just discovered face book and i tink its really cool, i just got hooked to friends i culdnt reach before, i tink its great. cut d developers some slack, i tink they did a good job though their are a lot of lonely people signed on. wink

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.