Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12077 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Genuflect(m): 2:14am On Nov 29, 2009
A lot of Juveniles on this thread. So so tribalistic
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by malvino: 3:53am On Nov 29, 2009
when he is alone and not too busy, get into a converstion with him. find out what he likes and play along,or you can go thru a friend that already knows him for a formal introduction.
whichever one you choose, greet him 1st anytime you see him
after doing this for a while, enter a conversation with him and get to know him better. these shud help
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by santakris(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2009
Don't sell urself cheap young lady otherwise d guy will take u 4 granted. Ur body is a temple of God u know. Pretend u see nothing let God do d rest. Start greeting him casualy, thats all.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Smi1(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2009
if them dey talk of prostitution na Igbos people get rank pass, even for naija them too plenty for oshodi road loLxx smiley)), and don't forget that igbos are the once engaging in international prostitution and women trafficking so your words no get meaning !!! go back to village where u belong too, you are a coward and a bloody nuisance cheesy

Donmeca:

@S@mi: Bros i don't know u but I can c dat u're as stupid and redundant as your desperate sista who is still lookin 4 a boy friend in her final yr, wen oda students are submitting their projects. I read thru your lofty pieces of advice on how she could get a man to notice her.

CONCLUSION: dat is how your tribe encourages prostitution. very soon u'll help her get italian visa. Anyway, d snake will always give birth to long things, never short. Umu nkita.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by gbengaijot(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
I don't really leave comments on romance section, but i'll pass on this one.

@firedancer, its easy, since you said the guy does not even know you, i think thts d first step, get to know him, the rest will be history,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
Anything you do to get his attention will potray you like some cheap sluts. Its better for you to be reserved, chose your friends wisely and live your life well. If the guy is meant to appreciate good things like you, he will come running after you. If he doesnt then he is not worth you poop cool cool cool
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by GeorgeD1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
you don't need to look far to know what to do to entice your dream guy. just wear see-thru blouses and pantless jeans and you're game! grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by FGO1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
u people in NL dnt have work to do at all.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Secretz(f): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
You can always go and say hello to him and be yourself. No need to dress anyway or act in anyway.But would you wanna be with a guy who gets flocked by so many chics like that.? Personally I prefer guys like that to approach me instead, because technically you are just like every other chic that's chasing him, so what makes you so special or different?. undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by MUNEER2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
Just be careful.

Don't allow your emotions to have power over you.

I can't imagine a lady asking me out, undecided undecided undecided

Where's the love?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
Are sure u like him or u just want 2 boost ur profile. Dat u date d happening guy on campus. If d later is true den u can b like d other girls or , Just b urself and d beautiful part of ur life radiate so dat one who give u more dat what u feel for dat guy will come ur way.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by FGO1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
secretz, it sound so resposible advising her to respect herslf.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by theviper1: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
when pple speak or write,u will know whats in their heads without seeing them. NL is derailed because of tribalistic meniacs all over it. some1 asked for advice,while everybody was giving her advice,she picked on some1 and lambasted him,insulted him just because he is igbo and some others are encouraging her. what a wonderful nija. @s@mi,are u truly telling me that u agree with the trash that the lil rat vomitted? lets not behave like we are brain-blind. anyways @ poster,i got no advice to give u other than since u are not concentrating on your studies as the fake final year student that u are,while not u ask him to come and sample your pie while u are at it? idiot
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by teekay4rea(f): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
as it gotten to dat level.nawa 4 nigerians
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Genuflect(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
Keeping grudges over a common post, people please grow up
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Maxwell86(m): 1:22am On Nov 30, 2009
@ OP,
maybe u stink like a SKUNK dats y he has never noticed u existed,
Or maybe u r so damn UGLY dat he'll rather commit sucide instead of dating u,

STUPID GIRL,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by giddysgold: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2009
first off i will say that two wrongs don't make a right, the young lady is obviously tenderly aged and bit inexperienced. Otherwise, this post would not be here, however; she is still asking and the best thing might just be to leave ur advice and leave her to decipher the message if she gets it. But there is enough negativity floating to and thru Naija without us doing it to ourselves, either igbo, yoruba, hausa & etc, all are from Naija, so young woman, be at peace with urself. Men, most men, well real men- normally notice a real woman. So if u got what he need or want then there is nothing u have to do but to be u. and he will search u out, Men like the thrill of the chase and if it is too easy or if it is too hard then it is unnatural and that is what u want to prevent, best advice babygurl is to be u and don't play games,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2009
Well i was in ur shoes some years back and trust me i was able to get the guys attention, first of all draw a time table of the outfits u ll be wearing for the next three weeks or thereabout, mind u, u dont av to wear skimpy clothes just make sure u really really look gud and also ensure dat ur colour combination is superb. D next step is to make friends wit someone around him make sure u also walk past him at least twice a day. Mean while dont give urself away ignore him as much as possible and at d same time endear him to u, u ar a lady now i guess u knw wat am talking about. Gud luck!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by buttkick: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2009
babygirl, we love the excitement of the wooing, hounding, cornering, conquering and the prize. Cut out any of these and the guys feel something is amiss and will be out playing the game all over again. So take it from me, be youself. If you are what he is looking for, he will notice and come knocking.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by SergiusP(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
Na wao I no believe sey na you dey ask this kind of question.
Well if you no no wetin you do GO NAKED IN HIS FRONT FOR TEN times then you will be noticed.
Maga! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
jumman:

Well i was in your shoes some years back and trust me i was able to get the guys attention, first of all draw a time table of the outfits u ll be wearing for the next three weeks or thereabout, mind u, u dont av to wear skimpy clothes just make sure u really really look gud and also ensure dat your colour combination is superb. D next step is to make friends wit someone around him make sure u also walk past him at least twice a day. Mean while dont give urself away ignore him as much as possible and at d same time endear him to u, u ar a lady now i guess u knw wat am talking about. Gud luck!

draw a timetable of outfits simply to snag a man?

walk past him twice a day?

it may work sha- who knows.

At least she never jazz the guy yet. undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster, are you suggesting that you would like him to have you and still be surrounded by his bevy of ladies! I think at this stage do not bother about him too much. If you keep yourself well and have good self-esteem, someone better will come and make a good husband for you. That is what most women want, they just do not want to admit it.

The case of the ten year old seeking advice on NL shows that there is a need for some of us to be civil when we type. Otherwise, you may just be corrupting your own daughter.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by kehindebad(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2009
Simple,

Just Ignore him,
He'll be intrigued by you doing that

Instead of you throwing yourself all over him
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ShadyDeal(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Poster

Break the windscreen of his car and pretend it was a mistake. When he comes fuming at you, pull down your top/spaghetti and reveal the pair of lovely tits you are endowed with like they do in Jerry Springer. He will surely notice you.

A ranmo l'akara, Akara shaju omo dele. grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by muggle(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
We complain about our leaders everyday and I fear what legacies our generation will leave behind with all these tribalistic sentiments flying all around.

How will Naija attain the pedestal its supposed to in the commity of nations with all these in-fighting?
You can always attend to the "Bleep up" of a person without generalizing. We have so much resources(population & mineral) in this country and yet we are nowhere. The US is afraid of China today becos of its population and is looking for ways of doing biz with it.

Let us put our diversity to use in a beneficial way so we can become the envy of all.

"Abo oro la so fun omoluabi, to ba de inu a di odidi"
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by 9jatitan(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Its actually simple @ Poster, pls just walk to him and tell him how u feel, if he is good for it u guys will have a long talk, it can go either way, he might be seeing sm1 already but you will know from what and how he responds if he his good enough for u. Dont go doin crazy stuff to gwet his attention he might turn out to b a jerk, so be matured about it and tell him u dig him, if he is as smart as i am , he will appreciate u bein bold and matured enough to come forward, and u earn his respect but if he his a jerk its one quick way to find out first hand and safe ur self alot of heart ache. Trust me , it works.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by koko12(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
to be honest wiv ya eh, free d guy!!! he mite neva b urs becuz too many babes will be on his case, Gudluck wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by bigrod1: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=16pt]
frank3.16:

wear mini skirt or hot pants or anything slutty and make sure u walk in front of him at least ten times a day

that wont help.he would just Bleep u and leave u soon.so many girls think dat this would help.but frank o ,is dat ur oga`s suit or u borrowed it.it just doesnt look like urs.just asking
[/size]
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by duke3d(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
It's a pity, instead of advising the poor girl we are just "BEATING AROUND THE BUSH",

Girl, just follow you heart, follow your soul, just follow and let us know,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by linoprada(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
sweety there is nothing wrong with a girl making the first approach .so just walk up to him and tell him hi in a very matured and advanced way, but dont be stupid to blush too much cool
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by MadMax1(f): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
If tons of women throw themselves at him he’s conceited and vain by now, and probably treats them as objects and genuinely respects few of them. You don’t even know the guy, you have a crush on him cos he’s sexy.I’m sure there are great guys in school who don’t look as hot as he does but have hearts of gold. But if you’re hell bent on this one, then, Look good always, that’s what guys notice first.

But DO NOT TRY TO ATTRACT HIS ATTENTION. Act completely unimpressed by him, dispense cool hellos if he talks to you, and ignore his existence as much as you can. He’ll notice that. He’ll be intrigued, and he’ll want a conquest from you. It’s all that ignoring him you’ve been doing, and his ego. It’ll be hard but don’t sleep with him. Just be friends. That's the only way to earn his respect. IF you get to know him better and he’s a good guy and worthy of you, THEN consider dating him. But give him a hard time of it. Why? Cos you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.