Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

9tailskid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9tailskid's Profile / 9tailskid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Gaming / Re: PS3 Games Needed in uyo, Come In Please by 9tailskid: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2019
harden:
okay another time, working no much time too
Gaming / Re: . by 9tailskid: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Gaming / . by 9tailskid: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gaming / Re: Help!, What PC Can Do This? by 9tailskid: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
BunbleBee:
Hello guys, i need a PC that can play pes19 and can run some demanding softwares like AutoCAD and co.

I have a budget of N100k. I need your suggestions or recommendations as the case may be. Thank you.
Romance / Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by 9tailskid: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
Put weed inside hair food(hair cream) soak for like two weeks ,den start applying in your mustache and beard area for like three weeks den you will start looking like her ancestors,first win her den tell her about uour age after she.is deep into you.dassol

Coming from my little boy brain o.

Lol... does what you wrote up there work at all?
Gimme clear instructions biko..
Phones / Re: How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone? by 9tailskid: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

As I mentioned in a comment at the beginning of this thread, it's not about the money. It's about paying for what doesn't make your life better.

Even if it's #10 biscuit. It would still be unwise to buy it when you don't need it.

Sometimes, I go to an eatery and order for just one piece of meat even when I can comfortably afford ten pieces. Why? Because I don't see any extra benefit in a second piece of meat.

True.. I understand that but come to think of it. Would you buy one piece of meat if you were really hungry?
I'm thinking no.. You'd probably buy 2 or maybe 3 to quell your hunger.
Imagine then if someone sees you eating 3 pieces of meat and proceeds to assume you're wasteful without knowing you actually needed to eat 3 pieces of meat?

Someone buying a 600k phone does so cos they can afford it. I for one have no problem with that as long they're helping out people in need.
It's their money no doubt but if they'd help out a but more often then maybe we'll be able to agree to disagree
Phones / Re: How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone? by 9tailskid: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You don't get the point bro.

A #150k laptop is within my budget but beyond my need. In American slang, when you're made to buy a product that you don't need they say you've been "ripped off".

How does a #600k phone make your life better? How does it improve your life?

I think the American phrase "ripped off" is better suited to when you've been tricked into buying something that's either fraught with faults or costs more than it's actually worth.
Just like buying an old Color television for the price of a 4K just because you're ignorant.

You keep saying a ₦600,000 phone like it's the benchmark. It's not.
For some people a phone of ₦50,000 or less is even overkill for them.
I legit know people who balk at the idea of buying something just because they're constantly fighting a war of "values and rationalizing".
It's all about perspective and how much you've got... It may not add value to your life but then again who's asking?
Phones / Re: How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone? by 9tailskid: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

For me, the only thing that constantly increases with my income is my charity.

Yes the quality of products I buy also increase but I only buy what I believe has value.

For example, let's say I'm a writer. All I need a laptop for is to type, typeset, Google, read PDFs and maybe watch tutorial videos.
Let's say there are laptops within 50-80k that will satisfy my needs fully.

It would be wasteful and irrational of me to spend #150k or more on a high-end laptop made for gamers, data/GIS analysts and graphic designers just because I'm able to afford it.

Wouldn't it be wise if I purchased a 60k laptop and used the remaining 90k for other needs. If I have no more needs I can give it in charity to a family member, a friend, a striving student, an orphanage, sick people in the hospital or even prison inmates.

You can purchase a ₦150,000 and still carry out your charity work. That's possible when you have the funds to spare, you buy the best money can buy and you don't feel the need to rationalize and overthink it.
Bottom line is that money makes it easier to do such.
Gaming / Re: How Pes Seriese Make Players Take Traditional Game Play? by 9tailskid: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Why na? Who offend you like this wey you wan suffer person with this your post?
Try reading what you wrote and see if you won't end up in tears..

2 Likes

Business / Re: US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? by 9tailskid: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Yhyh use cards and bitcoin.

Usa forming holier than thou. Nigeria boys no run fraud reach those yankee boys. Them lil baby, young dolph, roddy rich are fucking credit card scammers. Bs stupid country don't quote me abeg make i no swear give you.

Exactly man... those guys are fraudsters.
But most people don't know that
Sports / Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by 9tailskid: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
If Manure no collect 3 kpondo from Chelsea later today, call me a dimwit wink tongue

All FOUR nothing...
You brainless dimwit!!!!!
Gaming / Re: Which Fones(4g LTE) Are Compatible With PES2019 by 9tailskid: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2019
I use a Nokia 6.1 Plus and it works just fine
Basically, any phone with a sizeable amount of RAM should get you over the line.

Ignore the guy saying Samsung S10 unless you've got the money.
Gaming / Re: Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours by 9tailskid: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
crafteck:

The proper software to work with it is giving me headache, hardware is perfect

Crafteck, please would you recommend a hacked console over an unhacked one for a game house?
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 9tailskid: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
I need like 4 PC's of 32 inches LED TV.. preferably Samsung or LG. please quote me for business
Crime / Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 9tailskid: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2019
daddytime:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River...

If you dey waka, come see wetin no be your own abeg jejely waka pass am if not, na sorry o

Those guys are the definition of mobsters.

Very angry people.

Seconded.
They're so much into burning people for the slightest of reasons.

Las las crime no good. That nigga is dead and gone never to be anymore.
Computers / . by 9tailskid: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Romance / Re: Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? by 9tailskid: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Timil:
I've been thinking of this but when I think of how much we love each other and how young the relationship is I feel like staying in the relationship.

Bobo, abeg just leave that girl unless you want to die for a silly reason.
It's apparent she's not bothered and seems to bask in the attention she's getting from both you and the cult guys.
Don't die for something as trivial as a University girlfriend... Life no get part 2.
And you can feel all the same feelings and all with a new girl that will love you the same way even more..
Without the baggage of cultists.
Gaming / Re: I Want To Buy A Ps3 Used-akwa Ibom State by 9tailskid: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Herodutus:

Drop your number here let me add u so we can talk

Gaming / Re: I Want To Buy A Ps3 Used-akwa Ibom State by 9tailskid: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Herodutus:
if you have a used ps3 slim or super slim and you are in akwa ibom state, or you can bring it to uyo, i want to buy. i need the one with downloaded games o and complete accesories. 07039704559

Are you on WhatsApp?
I've got a Ps3 for sale and I'm in Akwa Ibom at the moment.
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Black Console Comes With Controller by 9tailskid: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2019
McMayor:
The Microsoft Xbox One features Smart Match technology that lets you connect and match skills with other players for an interesting gameplay. Easily play a host of games, view movies, or interactive applications and access more with this single black console that offers 500 GB of storage capacity.

Xbox one is in good condition. Xbox is 500GB. Comes with full set up for Xbox, comes with a Xbox one black controller and all wires.

Price - #45,000
Location - Agege, Lagos.
Contact - 0811 565 6680

I can sell All listed above with extra pad + two games (UFC+ FORZA Motorsport 6) for#55,000....This price is firm...

I'm interested.. can we talk on WhatsApp?
I'll text you
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: SOLD by 9tailskid: 5:37am On Jul 07, 2019
I've got 70k on standby.. Can we strike a deal?
Celebrities / Re: Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US by 9tailskid: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2019
fineboynl:
his dress sense is really very poor

No it's not... It's in keeping with the Alte trend...
That's how he wants to dress... Ever wondered why Trappers dress the way they do?
No be all man go wear Suit or something that matches your idea of being well dressed.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Reason I Didt Buy Ps4 Any More by 9tailskid: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fernandowski:
boss country hard gan
Yeah, I know that. I get two consoles.. one's my brothers own for hacked games.
Gaming / Re: Reason I Didt Buy Ps4 Any More by 9tailskid: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Fernandowski:
Imagine buying plates when I can hack a ps4 and install games on it as low as 1k for each game here in onitsha.... You guys are funny

And risk my online access for what?
I prefer unhacked consoles bro...
imagine owning a console and you can't play Days Gone or Death Stranding cos of some stupid hack.
Literature / Re: The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls by 9tailskid: 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
kokakola:
SENT TO ALL EMAILS ABOVE

Bro, I need the PDF too..

Thanks.
Literature / Re: The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls by 9tailskid: 8:53pm On May 01, 2019
kokakola:
SENT TO ALL EMAILS ABOVE

Bro, please send me the book too.
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Neatly Used Playstation 4 And 3 For Sales by 9tailskid: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Hey I'm interested in the ps4 can we talk more
Gaming / Re: Playing Pes To Become A Guru by 9tailskid: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
ajela:

pls bro can i have your number..seems you know more about ps2

okay ....
mail me
Phones / Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by 9tailskid: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
AmadorSays:
and you've fallen for this? How can 1 device camera have 5 lenses, make e comot first make we see. No wonder the respondent said he's not sure if it's real or a hoax.

You under a rock my nigga?
Nokia PureView 9 has 5 lenses.
Vivo has a phone in the works that's probably coming with 15, I said 15 camera lenses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.