Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

9tailskid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9tailskid's Profile / 9tailskid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Phones / Re: Pls Which Brand Shud I Go For, Umidigi, Xiomi, Huawai. by 9tailskid: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
henrygold100:
I know it's nice, buh is it reliable, how long has u seen him use it, has he complained of anything about the phone

Nope. No complaints so far and he's been using it since November 2018 I think
Phones / Re: Pls Which Brand Shud I Go For, Umidigi, Xiomi, Huawai. by 9tailskid: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2019
Umidigi is a good brand. a friend of mine uses the Umidigi One and it's nice
Romance / Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by 9tailskid: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thermilola:
just get a beard oil, started using mine some months back and have got results

Sorry but what beard oil did you buy?
Like the name and price.. Thank you
Health / Re: Help..i Need To Grow Beards by 9tailskid: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
raindrop99:
No but I will try weed nd spirit. I heard it works
Bro, did you later grow the beards? I find myself in the same situation

1 Like

Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 9tailskid: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
https://lighten.com.ng/tecno-camon-11-pro-review/
Please take the time to read my review of the Tecno Camon 11 Pro.. Thank you
Phones / Re: Mint Black Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus For Sale At An Affordable Price (SOLD!!!) by 9tailskid: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Seamione:
An emphatic NO

Don't be cocky over it... Just move on with your merchandise
Phones / Re: Mint Black Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus For Sale At An Affordable Price (SOLD!!!) by 9tailskid: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Seamione:
Skywolf28, contact me either through whatsapp 08164449908 or this email: akanbi0703@gmail.com cos the email linked to this account is inactive

Bro, 42k is what I have.. Deal?
Religion / Re: He Wants Me To Be His Best Friend But He Is An Atheist. by 9tailskid: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
"Impressed by your argumentative prowess"
Simply put the guy just wants to change you from a Christian to an atheist then use your fiery skills against Christianity.. Be guided
Phones / Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by 9tailskid: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2018
rhajaan:

guessing....the reviewer never used this phone.....still the best gaming phone ever...FIFA 05...lock N load....

Bruuuhhh!! You just took me back in time.. Lock N Load was a killer... FIFA 05, 06 and 07, DOOM...
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: . by 9tailskid: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
hormotoyosi:
Ur location
Phones / Re: My Phone Turned To Electronic Billboard by 9tailskid: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2018
pimper24:
Adverts of all sort now play on my phone screen every minute. Even if I'm trying to press the buttons , a sudden Pop up of Advert will make my press it and off it goes to the website.
It's so annoying and wastes a whole lot of my time each time I'm using the phone. All sort of adverts don to noodles and ladies undies run on my screen.
I don't really know which app I downloads that got me here. I have been trying to deactivate whatever thing is the cause but still no clue

Check ur last install...that might be the cause
Educational Services / . by 9tailskid: 1:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Romance / Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by 9tailskid: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2018
THIS GIRL IS VERY STUPID...
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / . by 9tailskid: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Gaming / Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by 9tailskid: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
What are the academic requirements if any?
Phones / Re: Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Vs Nokia 7plus by 9tailskid: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Get the Nokia... A friend uses it and by jove it's a killer.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Sony Says A Final Goodbye To The Playstation 2 by 9tailskid: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
okwabayi:
Eighteen years later?!! Haba ma na, one can't say they did not try for the device. It is Sony's best selling console till date. I will buy one in a heartbeat if I see for 5K NGN.
Phones / Re: Checkout This Iphone X by 9tailskid: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
What's this? iPhone X Crossover?
Politics / Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by 9tailskid: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:
He said the federal government would use institutions to create employment for young people in the south east region.

We know it will still be hard for the intentionally blind people to see, but we will once more say....

Good job Federal Government and Doctor Maduka....one of the few good men we have around and God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Eyen eka, I wan chop asun oh... Do something good today
Politics / Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by 9tailskid: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:
He said the federal government would use institutions to create employment for young people in the south east region.

We know it will still be hard for the intentionally blind people to see, but we will once more say....

Good job Federal Government and Doctor Maduka....one of the few good men we have around and God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Science/Technology / Re: Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) by 9tailskid: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
This "dog" na just data miner in canine cover... The "dog" go just be like Chucky dey monitor, record and transmit every damn thing you do. I'd say more but m(a)oney(laria) no gree me..
Crime / Re: Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) by 9tailskid: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
pol23:
1.I don't understand how Gunshot get people naked.
2.I don't trust Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Phones / Re: See How Much I Was Charged For Making An International Call by 9tailskid: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
They've got a tarriff plan that caters for International calls.. It's what i use even though it's not ideal it's better than what they just did to you.

1 Like

Phones / Is Anyone Here Using Any Of The Glo IDD Bundles For International Calls? by 9tailskid: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please, i intend to buy a GLO Sim card for international calls soon. I checked their website and there's an option for bundled minutes at different amounts..

Please, is there anyone here that's currently their IDD bundles for international calls?
I'd like to know how your experience has been so far. Thank you
Nairaland / General / Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by 9tailskid: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Publicity stunt.. They're just messing around.
Education / Re: JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME by 9tailskid: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
The candidate shouldn't be happy yet

He should instead feel sad

Cuz at his age, Bill Gate dropped out of Harvard, Paul Allen dropped out, Steve job dropped out and Mark Zukerberg dropped out as well

At his age, Larry page and his coworker founded Google at Stanford

If this is the only achievement and academic breakthrough he has ever had in his life, then he is on a stupendous path to failure

Result like this will only shy him away from his dream

If I'm in his shoe, I'll tear the result and focus on my goals

Please, answer these questions.
1- At his age did you even have sense commensurate to his UTME score?
2- At your age, what've you achieved?

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Sunny Supremo Chukwu Is Dead! Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep (Photos) by 9tailskid: 3:11am On Aug 05, 2018
luvinhubby:
Wa oo!

So Janganza supremo is gone?

He was the coach of National grammar school Nike Enugu football team in the 80's and produced the likes of Jay Jay Okocha, Asaa & Ajampo then.

R. I. P
Crime / Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by 9tailskid: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ekajuk:
when the women err in their marital homes, and the mam take some drastic action, they accuse the man without knowing fact of d case

E no reach to maul am like Tiger wey see meat for bush.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by 9tailskid: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Blackfire:
Thunders from living in bondage fire you there.

LWKMD.. That thunder name na Andy and e go dun reach 20+ years by now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.