Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

9tailskid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9tailskid's Profile / 9tailskid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Education / Re: World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America by 9tailskid: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
bestviewer:
Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race.

Now,no be tribe again, e dun enter state wars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: The Wait Is Over As The Hifl Games Officially Kicks Off by 9tailskid: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
MrOjay1:
I'll watch the UNN vs UNICAL game live

I pray we win

Go Lions!

smiley

If you are also a student of UNN on here,hit me up lets meet and greet.

. Lions should mess up those UNICAL guys for me

1 Like

Sports / Re: The Wait Is Over As The Hifl Games Officially Kicks Off by 9tailskid: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Aspireahead:
UNN LIONS 0- 4 UNICAL MALABITE
For where? Iwod nfo ifo nno at all. Match wey UNN go win 2-1
Phones / Re: .txt Files, Does It Have Any Effect On The Phone When Deleted? by 9tailskid: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Nah. Deleting them has no effect whatsoever. They're mostly log files(like a virtual diary/journal) created by apps/processes on your phone. Deleting issa goal.

1 Like

Phones / Re: 7 Steps To Help Increase Your Phone's Battery Life In 2018 by 9tailskid: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
So, after telling us this same thing last year... Naim u cari am come this 2018?

Hands up if you're still using 2017,2016 even 2014 tips....
Crime / Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by 9tailskid: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
FiremanP:
So nigeria has taken cue frm uk on staging fake news?? Continu.. na dis small girl sabi fire sauer abi na glock abi na awka made? undecided

No,na Heckler & Koch she sabi fire.
Religion / Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by 9tailskid: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
It just had to be Ebonyi state, because 4 out of 5 Igbo Muslims i know are from Ebonyi...

4 Likes

Family / Re: My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy by 9tailskid: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
grin angry

Will I still marry?.
Equal2DeTask:
grin angry

Will I still marry?.
Equal2DeTask:
grin angry

Will I still marry?.

Bros, i tire oh. Been asking the same question

1 Like

Gaming / Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by 9tailskid: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Had to unearth my Ps2 to play Timesplitters:future perfect again. On the 8th mission/level
Sports / Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by 9tailskid: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

As a Barça fan, I'd never thought I'd dislike any player more than the disdain I have for Cristiano Penaldo...until Sergio RAMos took his infamy to ultra-villainy heights in recent years.

Still pissed-off some player didn't splint both his tibias and fibulas at the World Cup on live TV and he got away unhurt.

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all the praises for putting up with him.

Hunh?

Crime / Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by 9tailskid: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:
I am not trying to judge him ooh. But, why would you run if you are innocent?.. From his pictures, he looks like an internet fraudster.

But that's BTW. May his soul find peace with the Lord and May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

He has every right to run. In a country where security forces are akin to killer herdsmen and BH, you have no way of knowing who or what is after you.
Gaming / Re: How Good Was The PS2 ? by 9tailskid: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
I've still got my PHAT PS2 and it's working fine.

As for how good it is, the PS2 was a beast in it's own right. It had a large library of games, was easily customized(exploited), although graphically it wasn't that great, save for some titles.
All in all, i'd say 9/10
Education / Re: Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) by 9tailskid: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Chykeboss:
after academy show me shege for 4 straight trial some couple of yrs ago without making d final list i just had to accept NDA is meant 4 d elite. Congrat to d dangerourly connected ones dat made dis list u guys should double ur connection 4 the final list(raw truth). Wow so two of my godsons made it, gentlemen guard up

Same thing happened here. Although i made AFSB once. Now it's a dead dream.
Business / Re: Uyo - 2017 Solar System Training And Mentorship Program by 9tailskid: 7:13pm On May 30, 2018
Samwilsonz:
Limited capacity available..... Register now

I know that this is an old post, but i'd like to know the details of this. Thanks
Sports / Re: Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup by 9tailskid: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
....okay oh.
Sports / Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by 9tailskid: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Ramanto:
This may make me start hating Madrid and Ronaldo

Hate will get you nowhere. Did it make you hate Dimitri Payet when he ended Ronaldo's involvement in the EURO 2016 Final?

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by 9tailskid: 4:32pm On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:

God would see you through.
Amen. Thanks bro
Celebrities / Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by 9tailskid: 11:45am On May 27, 2018
-_-
Phones / Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by 9tailskid: 8:31pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:

What's wrong bro?

I'm going through a particularly distressing time and staying calm in the midst of it all is a struggle.
Celebrities / Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by 9tailskid: 6:27pm On May 26, 2018
countsparrow:
If dem line C4, grenade, stun greanade, smoke grenade and even dynamite for skibbii belle, d guy go still no blow... Sote dem use him name sing, the singer spark skibbii still no blow... But I sure say if una carry am put for refinery, throw lighter e go blow

Chai!!. You dun play too many FPS games.
Phones / Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by 9tailskid: 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:

Lol... mumu symbian phone, that phone can drained battery eh.

Your signature tho. What i need rn.
Gaming / Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
you could change it or you should simply play your games via usb.
Boss, It's already hacked. I got it fixed today tho. Thanks for responding.
Gaming / Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 12:03am On May 13, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
you probably damaged your consoles discdrive mechanism.

Damn. I thought so too.
Does that mean i'll have to change it?
Romance / Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by 9tailskid: 11:56pm On May 12, 2018
OP, Please put a disclaimer that reads "NOT PROVEN TO WORK ON NIGERIAN GIRLS" on this post.

Cos i think most of them have got the sense of humor of a totem pole.

Anyhow tho, i second what Biafranbushboy said... Experience taught me so.
Celebrities / Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by 9tailskid: 11:46pm On May 12, 2018
He said the truth.
Most of us have got friends/family who're into the game and we don't actually condemn them and at the same time we don't support them.. We just want to eat the money and still stay untainted.

We be like "Yahoo na bad thing and i no fit support am" but your bestfriend na working man and you dey flex with am.. Who you dey fool??

5 Likes

Gaming / Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 10:09am On May 12, 2018
Please, i mistakenly pressed the eject button on my hacked PHAT Ps2 and the disc tray came out a bit... I pushed it inside and the game stopped loading. Now, when i switch it on, it makes a grinding noise and just doesnt load.
Cc.
Nigmarelli
Oluwaseunsodiq
Abiodunbright
Romance / Re: Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered by 9tailskid: 6:36pm On May 10, 2018
The groom slept with the bridesmaid, who happens to be the bride's bestfriend, who also happens to be the girlfriend to the grooms bestman...hence the WWE© Royal Rumble®..Wedding Edition

The other guys are just vexing that ees nuh dem dah colonise the bridesmaid and the other girls are vexing dah ees nuh dem dah the groom enter for.
Romance / Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by 9tailskid: 8:19am On May 08, 2018
To all of you telling the OP that it's pride, you're wrong.

The truth is that, we men can be so daft and clueless sometimes when it comes to ladies, infact we by default take things for granted.

The OP liked the attention/worship from the girl and thought it was going to be that way until the girl shock am.

I've been there OP, and i won't tell you what to do or not do, i'd just say this "DO NOT STAND OUTSIDE, LOOKING IN ON THE INSIDE WONDERING WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU"

1 Like

Phones / Re: 10 Must Have Play Store Apps On Your Phone by 9tailskid: 8:00am On May 08, 2018
neoobinna:
i can't believe u guyz did't remember Whatsapp (is it b/c it's common)

I wasn't thinking of WhatsApp at all.
Gaming / Re: Gameloft Fans by 9tailskid: 4:09pm On May 06, 2018
Isn't this the 25Mb NOVA? I played it halfway before i got bored.. Although, it's a nice game.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Naija Gamers (PC, Console & Mobile Gamers) by 9tailskid: 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
Uh, I could be.
Travel / Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by 9tailskid: 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
O ma she!!
Lookat the President's extended family lying down on the road shamelessly. I think they're dead sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.