Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

9tailskid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9tailskid's Profile / 9tailskid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

Gaming / Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

I don't understand or, I'm not a game guy..... Pes 2016 - 2017....on TV using pads

I know it's on TV you play oh..
What i meant is this.. Is it a Playstation or Xbox that you play on na?
Gaming / Re: Pls Help... by 9tailskid: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol bro. Firstly, which console do you play on?
Gaming / Re: Playing Pes To Become A Guru by 9tailskid: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
aril:

I have a friend who uses small team to beat me. What I don't understand is defender like Jones or Smalling of man utd collect ball from CR7 cheaply. And is like any team he chose have cheat to make them super charge controlling them. Each time the ball is withe his player will come with a fast speed and massive strengthen and sudden collect the ball. Can you tell me how I can make them super charged as well. I don't enjoy the game with him coz he uses too much cheat R2 and the likes. He can use any team and he will still wins. And no his team ain't edit.

Pls any advice will helpful here..

He's shadow marking you and using Keeper cursor to make life hard for you... When you're running with the ball tap L1 continuosly to make your player resist the opponent better.

And when playing with him make sure you move the ball around to limit the amount of times he has possesion of the ball. Hope this helps
Gaming / Re: Playing Pes To Become A Guru by 9tailskid: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Damthrills:
The problem is I keep missing goals(players shoot wide)even though I guage my shot accurately and direct with the left analog simultaneously. Can anyone help to deduce what I might be doing wrongly?

Don't put yourself under undue pressure to score.. Take your time and move the ball around.. When you want to shoot make sure you direct the ball to where you want it to go...
Try this trick.. After pressing SQUARE to shoot, press TRIANGLE to make increase the power and speed of the shot, it'll also swerve the ball.

1 Like

Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Ps3 Slim With 2pads Each R 4 Sale. SOLD by 9tailskid: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
hormotoyosi:

Not hacked yet cos it just arrived but if you want me to hack no problem but not with that price. More so, we can discus better on whatsapp 08155772783

Okay man. I'll chat you up on WhatsApp then.
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Ps3 Slim With 2pads Each R 4 Sale. SOLD by 9tailskid: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
hormotoyosi:

Am in lagos nd more so, u want to buy hacked slim console for 27k with the 2pads, I can help u get fat 1 that is hacked.

Lol. I don't want the PHAT one bro...
Won't you reduce the price a bit na?

You haven't answered if the console is hacked?
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Ps3 Slim With 2pads Each R 4 Sale. SOLD by 9tailskid: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
27k.. I'm in Akwa Ibom at the moment. Is the console hacked?
Education / Re: Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) by 9tailskid: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Yhelay:
I have being trying to check for someone but it's being saying No result found yet, please who else encounters same issue and what do you think is the problem?

Same thing here bro. Been trying to check for a couple of people and i get the same pop-up message.
Education / Re: Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) by 9tailskid: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2018
GoroTango:
Tell the truth and shame the devil for once, we all know you are very embittered by this news. The fact that a little abooki boy from the deserts of Jigawa beat all your southern candidates in spite of your miracle centers must be killing you inside.

The North is rising

Waawu! When you guys have been so used to mediocrity, such a UTME score becomes a stick with which to beat other people, right?

Your leaders prefer y'all stay uneducated so please blame them and not anyone else... Capice?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5 by 9tailskid: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
YabaLeftist:
Omo, see bribing of the highest order. shocked

Whoever owns a Samsung should just know that he owns a potential bomb that can go off at any time and maim him.

I just laugh when Samsung throws shades at iphone in their adverts cos the incontrovertible fact is that Samsung is no match for the almighty iphone.

Clap for yourself... Please eh, snap your iPhone and post let us see that you also use it.. Wannabe Apple marketer...
Phones / Re: Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story by 9tailskid: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
InternetGenius:

Lemme ask you something... Are you people friends on Facebook already? Because you said she messaged you, without being friends on Facebook even if someone message you hmm if u are not genius wise like me you can't see the message.

Genius ke? Who dash you genius?
As if it's rocket science... Mtcheew.
Gaming / Re: Gaming Really Pays by 9tailskid: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
okweye4:
Yes bro
Chai... I never experedit.... Thanks sha..

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Gaming Really Pays by 9tailskid: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
okweye4:
Don't deceive innocent/unsuspecting nigerians into this... Its a scam they never really pay...
Try paying out ur winnings and u will wait forever to get an alert

Chai! Bro, are you for real? Cos i was just about to check out the site... So dat one too na scam?
Car Talk / Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by 9tailskid: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Leopantro:

The following statement is false.it seems some people are blessed ( cursed) with this gift. I remember a guy that said something to me, it took me two days to analyze if he was insulting or complementing me. true story.

Ehyaa, that doesn't say much for your mental ability... I'm sorry.
Gaming / Re: Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone by 9tailskid: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Do that prior to formatting the Flash drive.

Okay. I've got an issue bro. I tried upgrading my OPL to the latest version and when i got to the part where i have to choose where to place the OPL.. The 3rd option shows HD Loader.. I'm a bit confused as to whether that's the same thing as OPL.
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Percival9:
EMail Me
I've mailed you bro. Check your inbox.
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Percival9:
EMail Me
Okay man. Mail coming up.
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Percival9:
damaged, i use laptop
So, where does that leave us? You on FB,
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Percival9:
Me Naw, He Will Not Collect Without Money
Okay bro. Mail me your number please.
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Percival9:
Its Clean (slim 2yrs Old) .By Giving Drivers
Who pays for the waybill?
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Percival9:

Fifa 17, Uncharted, Gta, Wwe , Injustice, Call Of Duty, Boxing, Final Fantasy And Much More

If we'll deal then trust has to be paramount. Details like "HOW and IF i'll get the console" and if it's in good condition do matter..
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Percival9:
Yeap With 11 Games
Okay. What's your location? I'm in Akwa Ibom now. What games are on it tho?
Gaming / Re: I Need A PS2 Console To Buy by 9tailskid: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Percival9:

Its 4k In Kaduna .. I Have Ps2 Slim And Fat, Ps3 2nd Hand 10k With 1 Pad

Bro, is the Ps3 hacked? I'm interested..very interested.
Gaming / Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
CrownGamers:
I love playing pc games online....but a very solid laptop is usually needed unless it will hang and even then it can still be affected by other factors and not work well...thats why I prefer playing online on a ps4/Xbox.....my favourite games are fifa and fighting games and I enjoy them with almost 100 of my friends from who used to love pc games but had to start playing online on consoles because of the challenges that a laptop can give

Okay. But how does this relate to the thread na...? Lol, na you get your hand sha
Education / Re: Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent by 9tailskid: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2018
How many of the kids being tutored can speak their native language fluently?

I gladly paid to be taught how to repair phones and now i'm reaping the benefits... Which makes it hard for me to see the benefits of this fuc.kery...
Gaming / Re: Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone by 9tailskid: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Do that prior to formatting the Flash drive.

Okay. Thanks.
The installing method is the same as OPL right? Give me hints please, and oh Good morning.
Gaming / Re: Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone by 9tailskid: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Your FAT32 flash would do. Just format it to exfat.

OKAY... Then i copy the E2OPL (hope it's the right one) to it then move it to my FMCB memory card?
Gaming / Re: Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone by 9tailskid: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Yes you can load ISOs directly. There's an OPL with exfat support just Google it. No file size limit and no fragmentation issues. Enjoy.

Okay, i guess i'll be needing a flash drive formatted in exfat instead of fat32 and the OPL with support for exfat drives, right boss?
Gaming / Re: Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone by 9tailskid: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Before being "converted" by usbutil. Usbutil doesn't really "convert" the games per se. Opl has supported ISOs for quite a while now. What usbutil simply does is that it splits the iso into parts so it can fit into the fat32 USB drive. This is so as to bypass the 4gb file size limit the fat32 file system has. It's even detrimental in terms of efficiency since it usually leads to file fragmentation issues.

So, i can load my games on OPL right off the bat in ISO format... And i thought Usbutil was really important(nonsense and usb
:-D )

How then do i bypass the 4GB file limit on a FAT32 drive? Cos some ISOs are quite large..
Gaming / Re: Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone by 9tailskid: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Yes

Okay. Thank you.
I've watched a couple of YouTube vids on how to upgrade OPL to the latest version (OPL 9.0.3). I kinda like its black theme better than the popular one that's blue or whatnot.

By the way by ISOs you mean the already converted format by USB Util right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.