Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

9tailskid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9tailskid's Profile / 9tailskid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Phones / Re: Tecno Camon 16 Pro Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. by 9tailskid: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2021
opegbola:
Lmao, 720p in 2021

Lol, don't mind them. For a supposed premium phone with crappy specs compared with other brands in the same range.

And dem go still hike the price reach heaven.
Phones / Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by 9tailskid: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Forget all these Tecno and Oppo Marketeers..
Xiaomi is still your best choice for quality and affordable phones..
If you have the extra cash,go for the Poco X3 NFC..
Better than anything Transsion has to offer..

The way these Transsion marketers dey use speed take recommend their tra.sh ehn...
Business / Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by 9tailskid: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2021
skinnyinc:

It ended 3-1 bruv tongue tongue tongue
3-1 is exactly & Over 2.5. Stay happy
Business / Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by 9tailskid: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2021
Shellsploit:

Match will end draw!
Prophet Doom...it didn't end in a draw. Hope you're happy wherever you are.
Phones / Re: Between Tecno Camon 8 (used) And Nokia C1(new) by 9tailskid: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Don't make the mistake of buying the Camon C8... Dazzol i have to say.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Nets 770 Official Career Goals, Surpasses Pele by 9tailskid: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ....
I can bet my balls 90 percent of those goal are penalties Penaldo for a reason
See as you wan use your balls do giveaway...
Politics / Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by 9tailskid: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Bad maintenance culture is also one of the challenges in Nigeria that isn't making us optimize potentials.
That's how I thought someone how to broker for consumables and he practically abandoned his skillshare deals and missed out on a $300 dollar per week contract to help manage & promote an NGO SM accounts!!!
Anyways I hope something positive is done to correct what the present state of tinapa is now!
In another news learn how to earn massively online(#100k) weekly using a set skill....it comes with a fee though.
Do you know that with a simple knowledge in transcribing you can earn $50 daily working from your home online.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

Hello, I'm interested in what you said.
Music/Radio / Re: Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone? by 9tailskid: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Crime / Re: Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter by 9tailskid: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2021
markkuss:

Your brain needs premium oil monthly for correct reasoning
Cos he spoke the truth? Wahala o

1 Like

Phones / Re: Between Tecno Pova, Pouvoir 4, Infinix Note 8 And Hot 10 by 9tailskid: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2021
scarycuteface:
that automatically makes you one o because you sef gather dey this thread.

I'm just a messenger. I meuve
Phones / Re: Between Tecno Pova, Pouvoir 4, Infinix Note 8 And Hot 10 by 9tailskid: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
This thread has been invaded by the Transsion zombie army...Tread with caution
Phones / Re: Gcam For Any Android Phone by 9tailskid: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Mansoor001234:

This works like charm on the Andriod Nokia series
But you phone gas be Android 9~10
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FvhaBC5Y3diRseDJCPHT_sv11ddUdscs/view
Restart phone after installing
It's kinda slow; The downside is you have to force stop the app

but forget the takeaways; It takes breathtaking pictures:: And your stock camera is crap eitherways.

Lol... Thanks mate
Phones / Re: Gcam For Any Android Phone by 9tailskid: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2021
Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Running Android 10. Thanks
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: i buy Faulty Games Psvista,ps,1,2,3,4 X Box Contact Me by 9tailskid: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Reply my WhatsApp messages na..
So we can get our deal over the line..
��
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: i buy Faulty Games Psvista,ps,1,2,3,4 X Box Contact Me by 9tailskid: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have a PS3 for sale.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 9tailskid: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kingsbridge:
yes it was, Parma goal was ruled out by var
Thanks.
Now na Tottenham wan ruin me
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 9tailskid: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kingsbridge:
Napoli over 2.5 cost me 2m.
Insigne kept missing his chances like a mad cow

Sorry bro. Do you have any idea if VAR was used at any point in the Napoli vs Parma game...
Gaming / Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
EbubeLeo:
@9tailskid I'm having this same issue can you help me?

Okay... Have you tried the steps I posted earlier on in the thread??

1 Like 1 Share

Gaming / Re: Clearance Sales- Game Center Stuffs- SOLD by 9tailskid: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2020
We're still waiting on you for the pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe by 9tailskid: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Impressive.

Who got Facebook account for sell?
Business / Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by 9tailskid: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Lol U too over talk now Wetin we drag wey U go dey call another man failure U too sorry
#ChopKnuckle
#ChopKnuckle Alright man. My papa been dun die tey tey sef. 15 years gan.

1 Like

Business / Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by 9tailskid: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2019
LyfeJennings:

YOUR FATHER IS A FAILURE YOUR MOTHER IS A FAILURE EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY ARE FAILURES OLORIBURUKU ALAYE BAJE MAY THUNDER STRIKE UR FAMILY DEAD Can't U just post without throwing jabs If U see me in person U feel say U go fit tell me this kind nonsense and U no go enter hospital. Stay off my mention kid
Calm down brother. Sorry na.

2 Likes

Business / Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by 9tailskid: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Hmmmmm
So my honest advice
Having been in both business and corporate world.
DO NOT INVEST YOUR 500K INTO ANY BUSINESS
Take a part of it say like 200k to try out the business
When U successful, na the profit U go take do turnover
If U use the 500k and U fail, hmmmmmm
Guy, if anything happen
U would have nothing to fall back on....
So use ur sense
I don't have any business I can tell U to do cos no how no how, U must fail at any business initially.
It is a must
Very certain...
Na when U fail and U start again
U go fit master the business
GOOD LUCK

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by 9tailskid: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Starboyyy:

give me the the 1 million grin

To OP, I think you should just keep saving, when it gets to #1.5 million... settle down WITH A PEACEFUL AND SUPPORTIVE WIFE who you both can build something together, I tell you there is Power in the right woman, never underestimate a good woman, that's why the Bible connects "finding a wife to favor from God ". Sometimes not everything people do should be done also, dont nececessarily start looking for a business to invest in because other people are doing that, all it takes in this life is wisdom... Keep working, keep saving. When it's time to invest in a business you'd know, no one will have to tell you because your 'spirit' will be drawn to it.
Read and pundle on this OP.... Success

NOBODY SHOULD LISTEN OR TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUSLY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Gaming / Re: Starting A Video Game Center In 2019 by 9tailskid: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
mattmogan88:
Should I ditch PS2 entirely and go with PS3 only?

For me the PS2 is of no use. Go with the PS3 & PS4. It all depends on the scale of your operation.
Gaming / Re: Is Video Game Business Illegal In Nigeria? by 9tailskid: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
mattmogan88:
Anyone still following this thread
Family / Re: My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel by 9tailskid: 12:53am On Oct 14, 2019
elektra:

Somebody needs to make an equivalent of War Room for men A movie that will provide solution for all their marital problems. Women cannot be enjoying magical movies alone
I think the movie "Fireproof" takes care of the menfolk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.