Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,435 members, 7,839,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

9zcollins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9zcollins's Profile / 9zcollins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 11:01am On May 08
Nurse Immaculate is my friend and she’s a very kind woman, she deserves the best🙏congratulations dear on your new home
Romance / Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women by 9zcollins(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
I’ve been wanting to meet a UK base Nigerian ladies all these while
Family / Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by 9zcollins(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
Marry her against the one you love
Education / Re: Sudan Conflict: 1,262 Nigerian Students Demand Evacuation, 330 Residents Killed by 9zcollins(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
divinehand2003:
Nigerian students are everywhere. We are like Chinese and Indians when it comes to migration. But why go to a place like SUDAN for higher education?
they are there for Islamic studies, 98% of the students are northern Muslims while the remaining 2% are Yoruba Muslims.
Politics / Re: 172 Nigerian Troops For Guinea Bissau by 9zcollins(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Let them secure the country well , tinubu their president elect is coming home very soon
Politics / Re: SERAP To Buhari: Publish Your Assets Declaration Form As You Leave Office by 9zcollins(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
SERAP sharap your mouth
Corrupt organization like you
Food / Re: See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by 9zcollins(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Munamoqel:
like 1500 for Lagos .Lagos suffer suffer town
As at 2018 when I was still doing my NYSC, one full goat sells between 5k & 7k
Politics / Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by 9zcollins(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
No na……. The caption should be” Igbo People and look-like People Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team

Una never see anything, this is just beginning of Agberocracy.

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect by 9zcollins(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please we wish to see the detailed profile of Nigeria president-elect, thank you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by 9zcollins(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Authentic organic love for Asiwaju Tinubu from Kalabari Kingdom.

To the lp mob who is accusing HE Wike and believing the lie by Mr Obi that he won Rivers state, this is Kalabari Kingdom that delivered a significant portion of its votes to Asiwaju Tinubu.

The lp mob that doctored the fraudulent Agulu results from the massive righing all over Igboland think others cheated too.
They will soon come out to protest for not being paid by APC after the celebrations
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) by 9zcollins(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Somebody should invite this man for a child's naming ceremony and dedication 🤣🤣🤣
Politics / Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo by 9zcollins(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
sarrki:

That’s a different ball game

the guy is a bigot

that's why he's fit to be the governor of Lagos State
Politics / Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by 9zcollins(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crimecity:
Two largest wards in my LGA today. Other wards did same, photos coming-up. #ObiDatti2023
good job guys..... congratulations to Nigerians and Africa at large
Politics / Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by 9zcollins(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Did anyone see Igbo man in that gathering? Shame on Igbo governors and politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Will Eliminate Corruption & Drive Away Madness Called Kidnappers - Tinubu by 9zcollins(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Paracetamol01:
This is what Tinubu should have done since... rather than making gaffe all the places he went to....he turned all his compaign rallies as an avenue to insult people
he only insults people in the south.....he dares not throw a single bash on northern politicians, serving of retired.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: After NYSC, What Next? by 9zcollins(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Get a moniepoint POS and umbrella and do the needful
Politics / Re: Atiku Arrives In Anambra For PDP Presidential Campaign by 9zcollins(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Observe the thickness of the bullet proof glass of his SUV
Politics / Re: Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port by 9zcollins(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Let him go and dredge himself of religious impurities and drug residues first.
Peter Obi for president or nothing
Properties / Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by 9zcollins(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Your friend is a bad adviser, nwanne the best time to buy land in Abuja was yesterday and now before the election..... tell him thank you for his advice but you want to buy the land now before traveling for Christmas, you won't regret your decision.

1 Like 2 Shares

Forum Games / Re: Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo by 9zcollins(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Sports / Re: Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 by 9zcollins(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
biggz82:
Abeg make somebody help me with mobile site for live streaming

download.... football live TV
Crime / Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by 9zcollins(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
So media house is the next place to go to? Why can't he go to the cops?

People living in the rural areas are their own problem. Instead of rejecting rice and 2k that they share to them during election period, they will not and this is the end result.
which cops.....pray Nigeria doesn't happen to you

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by 9zcollins(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Please who did her Visa for her, the person is trustworthy.....can you assist me with the person contact because I want to process mine too

1 Like

Health / Re: Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex by 9zcollins(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
No one is profiling solution to you here.....send a mail to me lemme help you and you will be in control for ever
Agriculture / Re: My Snail Farming Journey by 9zcollins(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2022
swaqq:
After 5 years of procrastination, I finally decided to take action today.

Good day my people, please follow on my snail farming journey. I will be building a mini green house for my snails but first and foremost I will be planting some vegetables and crops before introducing the snails.

Follow me as I construct the green house.
please bro I'm interested in this business I want to invest there.....I already sent you a mail
Politics / Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by 9zcollins(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is my area in Ojo barracks
Politics / Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by 9zcollins(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
The difference between this year's presidential address and the previous ones is just the date

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Footballers With Funny Names by 9zcollins(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Buzzapper:
Footballers with Funny names
you missed to include....Cash

1 Like

Phones / Re: Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? by 9zcollins(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
OKEMKPI:

U lied it is 20gb ,10gb normal data while 10gb for only YouTube night use
that's what I am using now....5k for 40g
Travel / Re: Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message by 9zcollins(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good development but I am a suspect in this case
I've lost count on number of times I've beaten traffic � in Abuja.... I've beaten it for at least 90 times grin grin
Politics / Re: Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anywhere belle face politician....ffk has no political and moral values. He's overwhelmingly irrelevant to the party he belongs.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) by 9zcollins(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2022
They will still blame Africa continent on this one grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.