Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

9zcollins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9zcollins's Profile / 9zcollins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whiterose21:

Enter your preferred bus going to abuja. Ask the driver if he will go through airport road ( get the answer and I will tell you the next thing to do )
send me mail... I will assist you, I am from Ebonyi too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Explicit02:
relax ur mind u will be called
Just keep hammering ur link and update him on things u hear like dis

How much do you pay so we know if its genuine self
the total money is #700,000
Already paid#500,000 to balance up after securing the job
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Explicit02:
no be APL pple dey collect yet....

Its an invitation for documentation../collection of APL..
ok thanks bro, but am I not supposed to equally go documentation.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Explicit02:
slots from rep get their APL through back door nothing to worry

Its better u ve informed him though... it is not over..

Do you ask yourself y ndlea released names in 3batches for training?
Some are in jos for training now and 3rd batch never come .....dats when strong men dey enter

Don't dull....
Keep updating him sha

My question for u is do u attend any of either the Nis exam/screening?
I didn't attend any of their exams or screenings... Just paid and kept hope high
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2021
congratulations to you guys, please I need your help... I went through one honorable with huge amount of money from my pocket, and nothing for it,I just called him now and he denied the APL news... please he said I should send him a screenshot if I'm saying that NIS has started giving out APL.... Can you please screenshot the letter headed part of the APL .... Just cover your details please lemme know how to recover my money back biko
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks2God:
Congratulations to me and other of my colleagues. Officially NIS Officer

I got invited for Documentation 24th August
congratulations bro, please I need your help... I went through one honorable with huge money from my pocket, and nothing for it, please he said I should send him a screenshot if I'm saying that NIS has started giving out APL.... Can you please screenshot the letter headed part of the APL .... Just cover your details please lemme know how to recover my money back biko
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
asambo10:
Congratulations to us bro, till we meet in camp. To those that didn't make it may GOD Almighty replace it with something better for you guys. AMEEN

congratulations bro, please I need your... I went through one honorable with huge from my pocket, and nothing for it, please he said I should send him a screenshot of I'm saying that NIS has started giving out APL.... Can you please screenshot the letter headed part of the APL .... Just cover your details please lemme know how to recover my money back biko
Romance / Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by 9zcollins(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Age is just a number.... Supposing she's character worthy and respectful, we're good to go .... As a matter of fact, I'm looking for an advanced lady to marry... I'm just 29yrs
Career / Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by 9zcollins(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
prinsoland:
Please can this be use fir bolt in Abuja..2007 Chevrolet aveo
yes it's acceptable
Romance / Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by 9zcollins(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

marry her by mistake Mr young man, next time you won't run away from GST lectures grin grin

1 Like

Food / Re: Things I Bought For 2100 by 9zcollins(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Live scores statistics is not opening they want to play my brother wayo he is about to be a millionaire he played Italy Belgium over 12 corner soccer net stats is not opening live scores is not opening too.
they played 14 corners altogether....no deny me my percentage of the millions oo

1 Like

Politics / Re: Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari by 9zcollins(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
wzagut:
Lol
scammer... Go and borrow from your Kingsmen or sell your land in the village and play your verified fix game alone.... Stop scamming locals like you
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Sheik Gumi For Describing Bandits As 'Victims' by 9zcollins(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
aremuforlife:
Gumi should be picked up, he has lots of information about insecurities in the country. I can boldly say, gumi is their grand patron. The president inaction to caution people in time has lead to some many insubordination.
who should pick him up, his accomplice you mean abi. My dear you can't use north to fight north or neither will you use Muslim to fight Muslim, let alone using a fulani to fight a fulani
Health / Re: Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother by 9zcollins(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2021
3310adeb:

Please and please I am suffering if a chronic hallitosis,, pls help me with any thing or remedy you know

Note, I being battling it more 12 years now
try longrich products... Calm down and explain to any of their representative, it will definitely get better
Health / Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 9zcollins(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
oluswaggz:
Omo I feel your pain. Mesef don tire, irony is that when I use a condom I can last one hour straight up. But let me just remove the condom under 1 minute I don drop.

Condom was helping me till I got married, I didn’t really feel it but now my wife does not like condom. I need help too
I can help you regain your confidence and afterwards, she will be the one that will be running away, I will recommend you want you will take for permanent cure sir. Call or Whatsapp 08128214243
Health / Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 9zcollins(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.
I can help you and afterwards, she will be the one that will be running away, I will recommend what you will take for permanent cure sir. Call or Whatsapp 08128214243
Politics / Re: Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting by 9zcollins(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
The outcome won't go pass colourful pictures, mumu leaders undecided
Romance / Re: Giveaway Thread. Drop Your Account Number by 9zcollins(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Like 7 accounts credited so far and i can't see any of them coming out to post testimony

Wow. They shouldn't make the unknown big boys feel somehow and don't credit again o
I'm coming back to show proof baba abeg
6017658730 FIDELITY BANK, thanks.
Politics / Re: Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video by 9zcollins(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Built2last:
Facebook and others will follow soon.

Did you notice that upon all the evils Nigeria has been through in recent times, there was never a press conference. Immediately Twitter removed their tweet. The gworo chewing liar mohammed did press conference.

Twitter is lucky their headquarters is not in Nigeria. DSS would have moved in. NBC would have ordered investigation with a fine of 1 trillion. This one weak them

On June 12 protest. Make enough videos and upload online. We will report Buhari for human rights abuse. They will take down his twitter and do the needful to him.

Garba Adamu oya start your ranting again
Even if the tweeter headquarters is inside aso rock, fg dares not.... It's only China and North Korea that can tamper a little bit with an American asset
Politics / Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by 9zcollins(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
I see him everyday... Abj na packaging o
Nairaland / General / Re: My Lips Are Too Big, Any Solution? by 9zcollins(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Mrmacc:
I av a big lips and i av been shamed many times for it,it's beginning to affect my self esteem and I'm not comfortable with it.
Is there any way to reduce the size ..

Babes no be problem oo as baba get small raba
no pictures of the lips, meanwhile continue to dey use nose mask even after the Corona

1 Like

Sports / Re: Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church by 9zcollins(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2021
Bad Belle, e dey easy
Anieke39:
We no go hear word for them . Ma den be first spits.�
Politics / Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by 9zcollins(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2021
Imagine, all are Muslim children. Mumu man
Politics / Re: President Of Burundi Receives Elijah Onyeagba, Ambassador Of Nigeria To Burundi by 9zcollins(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2021
Stair clear from Igbo affairs
OriakuAmara:
The beads and the handfan?
Not necessary, the ishiagu and the red cap is OK.
Men don't wear bead or necklace in any official outing.
Oriaku dioranma congratulates him.
Politics / Re: FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka by 9zcollins(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2021
Yeye dey smell sad sad, they should also relocate the surrounding communities to a safer place.
Politics / Re: Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community by 9zcollins(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2021
lordm:
If have a bolt driver account you no longer use, please sell to me.
who will then pay for the crime

1 Like

Religion / Re: What If Jesus Did Not Resurrect? by 9zcollins(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Your question is carnal, but it's as good as asking what if champion's league final did not hold.
Romance / Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by 9zcollins(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Do you like my profile photo?

“Like” my profile photo if you like my profile photo
I think I am tired of fear of unknown, wish to get married before the end of this year, please where can I meet single ladies... Any link to join, please share
Properties / Re: Urgent: Accommodation In Abuja by 9zcollins(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmaxy54:
Hello friends. Please I plan to move to abuja next month to take up a job. I need a location for accommodation (single room self contained) that is close to Maitama. My budget is between 300-400k. I will appreciate your suggestions. Thanks
I've a room selfcon, a room and parlor currently
WhatsApp 08128214243
Properties / Re: Urgent: Accommodation In Abuja by 9zcollins(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
I've a room selfcon, a room and parlor currently
WhatsApp 08128214243
Forum Games / Re: Whatsapp Entertainment TV by 9zcollins(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2021
The joining link isn't going through
Politics / Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by 9zcollins(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
How is this supposed to be a news.... Scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.