Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

9zcollins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9zcollins's Profile / 9zcollins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by 9zcollins(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. 1 million maybe too much for only her. At least! I am thinking splitting it into 4. They're 5. So, I'll just remove the lady I bought stuffs from.
Bros come and buy properties here in Abuja and thank me later.... Lemme be your plug.
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Derah17:

How you do am bro
just with you Visa collection slip.... You write why/the basis you're collecting it, either on temporarily withdrawal or permanent Visa cancellation
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Derah17:

You pay for am?
no sir
I didn't pay anything
Travel / Ukraine Invasion by 9zcollins(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Guys I've retrieved my passport from the Ukraine embassy.

Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
oo360z:
Please oh, I asked a question about a month ago and people did not answer instead were just throwing shades out of lack of understanding and were saying I was trying to travel to Ukraine. So let me rephrase.

Who has canceled their visa application since this war started and collected back their passport from either VFS or Embassy? If so, how did you go about it? I just collected my passport today at Ukraine embassy on temporarily ground

I need my passport back, I wan hold am for hand before I start application for UK September as I have enough funds for UK now. No be the one this war go last reach that time and I won't be able to submit my Passport to UK Embassy.

I spoken to VFS Abuja through the helpline at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/ukr but they are saying go to embassy. Instead of wasting Flight Ticket, I sent someone to embassy because I'm not based in Abuja, Embassy said go to VFS Abuja.

I'm confused, please advise. Thank you.
Bro I just collected my passport today at the Ukraine embassy here in Abuja

Travel / Re: Relocating To Abuja To Start Afresh by 9zcollins(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
someguyy:
My main goal here is to gather as many useful information as possible so I would be grateful if y’all drop one or two points for me.

A little story:

I’m a 23 years old guy seeking to get out of his comfort zone to start afresh all over again and not afraid of making good mistakes.

I finished from a fed university 3 years ago and one of the best decisions I made for myself was moving away from Lagos. At first, I moved back to Lagos for my NYSC, I was able to find a way around wasting away at some secondary school teaching some God knows what subject. Since I’m into tech, I was able to get a small pay job somewhere in Yaba but that lasted only 3 months. It was so stressful that I had to wake up 6am and return home 11pm. This made me to quickly realize that Lagos isn’t for me so I decided to redeploy my NYSC back to the state I schooled and left my job.

It wasn’t the easiest thing to do but I was convinced this would ease things for me and, since I freelance and work remotely for a US tech company, there are no barriers to where I can/should live. I got the us gig while still in the university and only decided to go for the Yaba job since the US gig wasnt like a full time and I wasn’t making any money for some months plus I needed a way to assure my parents I wasn’t into fraud then so the Yaba job was a good choice even though the pay wasn’t that great and I spent like half on transportation. FYI: My Yaba pay was 45k naira in 2020.

I got lucky few weeks before I made the final move to relocate back to where I schooled, my US gig had a project in pipeline and I was the main backend developer. Payment seems fair at the point I was approached. I agreed on a flat total payment and it was supposed to be a 3months project. I was able to get a nice mini flat in a GRA for 300k, did a couple of things and everything was going fine until my us gig started skipping payments. A 3months project turned to a 10months project. it was late before I decided to repackage myself and started looking for a new contract. I’ll save you all the details because it wasn’t a very easy experience but nothing good comes easy they say.

2021, I wanted out of freelancing because of job security and started hunting for a full time job. I currently have 3, all thanks to timezone difference.

Getting here, I have tried a couple of things like building a business, investing in people and particularly, buying myself a property. Not every time one would win so I’m not mad at myself but I took several losses trying to just own my sh*t. Nevertheless, I still have a few investments but I hate to think about it.

Now, 2years gone. Main goal was to have my own personal house but the harder I tried, the more farther away I was from getting it done here. I have now decided to move on to the next adventure and since Lagos is not an option, I have decided to move to Abuja.

I earn quite well from my 3 jobs about 4-5m monthly. I’m considering quitting one of them so there would be a little drop but this is for self development because I need to take on new challenges nd learn new things.

I’m looking to spend at most 4m for this relocation. I would prefer a mini flat cos honestly I don’t need too much but I want this apartment in a veryyy nice environment. Environment free from normal people harassment, cult, or any other negative things. I have done my research and reached out to a few folks over there. I really like Maitama but that would be living far above my reach even tho I can afford it, I would be dumb to go for it. The closest to Maitama I have seen is Jahi.

I would appreciate if anyone can point one a good location. How to ease into the society easily, places to hangout and all.

Thank you and God bless
due to your taste, there are some places I know you wouldn't like to live due to traffic jams
Gwarimpa is cool but there's always a rush traffic morning and evening heavy one

Apo resettlement is cool but there's always heavy traffic in the morning and evening, reason being that the leading road is single
I will suggest you go for places like wuse zones
Garki areas
Guzape
Durumi
Katamkpe extension
There are superb estates within AYA and Abacha barracks just 5mins drive from aso rock or central business district
I can help you get one ..... paulpeterbolt@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Relocating To Abuja To Start Afresh by 9zcollins(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
someguyy:
My main goal here is to gather as many useful information as possible so I would be grateful if y’all drop one or two points for me.

A little story:

I’m a 23 years old guy seeking to get out of his comfort zone to start afresh all over again and not afraid of making good mistakes.

I finished from a fed university 3 years ago and one of the best decisions I made for myself was moving away from Lagos. At first, I moved back to Lagos for my NYSC, I was able to find a way around wasting away at some secondary school teaching some God knows what subject. Since I’m into tech, I was able to get a small pay job somewhere in Yaba but that lasted only 3 months. It was so stressful that I had to wake up 6am and return home 11pm. This made me to quickly realize that Lagos isn’t for me so I decided to redeploy my NYSC back to the state I schooled and left my job.

It wasn’t the easiest thing to do but I was convinced this would ease things for me and, since I freelance and work remotely for a US tech company, there are no barriers to where I can/should live. I got the us gig while still in the university and only decided to go for the Yaba job since the US gig wasnt like a full time and I wasn’t making any money for some months plus I needed a way to assure my parents I wasn’t into fraud then so the Yaba job was a good choice even though the pay wasn’t that great and I spent like half on transportation. FYI: My Yaba pay was 45k naira in 2020.

I got lucky few weeks before I made the final move to relocate back to where I schooled, my US gig had a project in pipeline and I was the main backend developer. Payment seems fair at the point I was approached. I agreed on a flat total payment and it was supposed to be a 3months project. I was able to get a nice mini flat in a GRA for 300k, did a couple of things and everything was going fine until my us gig started skipping payments. A 3months project turned to a 10months project. it was late before I decided to repackage myself and started looking for a new contract. I’ll save you all the details because it wasn’t a very easy experience but nothing good comes easy they say.

2021, I wanted out of freelancing because of job security and started hunting for a full time job. I currently have 3, all thanks to timezone difference.

Getting here, I have tried a couple of things like building a business, investing in people and particularly, buying myself a property. Not every time one would win so I’m not mad at myself but I took several losses trying to just own my sh*t. Nevertheless, I still have a few investments but I hate to think about it.

Now, 2years gone. Main goal was to have my own personal house but the harder I tried, the more farther away I was from getting it done here. I have now decided to move on to the next adventure and since Lagos is not an option, I have decided to move to Abuja.

I earn quite well from my 3 jobs about 4-5m monthly. I’m considering quitting one of them so there would be a little drop but this is for self development because I need to take on new challenges nd learn new things.

I’m looking to spend at most 4m for this relocation. I would prefer a mini flat cos honestly I don’t need too much but I want this apartment in a veryyy nice environment. Environment free from normal people harassment, cult, or any other negative things. I have done my research and reached out to a few folks over there. I really like Maitama but that would be living far above my reach even tho I can afford it, I would be dumb to go for it. The closest to Maitama I have seen is Jahi.

I would appreciate if anyone can point one a good location. How to ease into the society easily, places to hangout and all.

Thank you and God bless
Bros forget maitama and asokoro... There are alot of pretty good environment to settle. Just send me mail for more info.
Politics / Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by 9zcollins(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2022
MRAKBEE:

They do bro. More than most states here in ths South. However, during the dry season, their power supply drops a little, especially at night.
Pls work on getting posted to the capital city if u are going to serve there. Jega, Suru are great places too.
Those are the places where most things happen
thanks for the info.... I'm planning to visit the state, maybe around May or June.... I would love to remain in the capital city because the security issues
Politics / Re: Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi by 9zcollins(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
MRAKBEE:
So kebbi state is now a den of bandits.. Thank God I took my leave two years ago. Was even thinking to go back there and invest. It's a virgin land with lots of opportunities.
I was there for five years and it was one of the most peaceful places to be in Nigeria as at then.
You can start life there and build your income.
A one bedroom apartment in the metropolis costs between 60k and 80k.. U dont even need to use an agent. It's a great community
Bros how is power supply there.... Do they have steady light
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs West Ham United (1- 0) On 5th March 2022 by 9zcollins(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2022
MisterALEX:
Check my signature and send me a message I have an online skill for u.
I dey with you... Let's go there abeg
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Winstondoh:

Please did you also apply for Ukraine visa because I did this 7 of February but it not yet out I don’t even know what is happening
yes o
I submitted on the 8 Feb
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs West Ham United (1- 0) On 5th March 2022 by 9zcollins(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
I just bought a laptop yesterday but still don't how to use it to generate money....Somebody should introduce an online business for me
I won't work from home biko
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Let this Putin of a man go sidon for toilet abeg... I don spend money on top this Ukraine Visa, ....The World want Peace

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umahi Signs 2022 Appropriation Into Law (Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:
Great ..

Umahi has been so good this year ..

As a token of his audacious works ,
I hereby declare TO GIVE AIRTIME TO ONLY 10 LUCKY NUMBERS who tagged my post with their phone numbers ...
Airtel.... Thank you in anticipation and merry Christmas
Travel / Re: How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas by 9zcollins(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
#22,500
Lagos to Abakaliki
Family / Re: I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened by 9zcollins(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello guys ... Do you have a B.Sc (Education inclusive) in Hausa Language or you know anyone who has such certifications, call me on 09021444007 for immediate employment.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 7th November 2021 by 9zcollins(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't know how long you have been battling erectile dysfunction (weak erection and quick ejaculation) and the different methods you've tried to get rid of it to no avail, I've a good news for you, call or Whatsapp me on 08128214243
I don't have much to say but a trial will convince you.... in just 7 days, you will testify.
Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:
I have this girl who is the only one I love, but she said she can never attend catholic church.

I told her it's not an issue - that as my wife, she's free to attend any church she likes, but she insisted our family would have to attend the same church.

She won't marry me if i stick to my Catholic faith. Please advise me, she's the only one I love, and I can't start over anymore.
I don't know how long you have been battling erectile dysfunction (weak erection and quick ejaculation) and the different methods you've tried to get rid of it to no avail, I've a good news for you, call or Whatsapp me on 08128214243
I don't have much to say but in just 7 days, you will testify.
Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't have much to say but a trial will convince you.... in just 7 days, you will testify.
Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Family / Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by 9zcollins(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.
it's good you spoke up about this problem,I will help you and within two weeks,you will be amazed..... I've handled more critical issues than yours in recent time.... Call or Whatsapp me on 08128214243
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Norwich 7 - 0 - (Full Time) by 9zcollins(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Unigrad:
I will love to scream this match live.
Someone should help me with good site and the data it will take the watch the full match.
download football TV.... It will cost just a gig to watch the full match
Politics / Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by 9zcollins(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Useless SERAP abi sharap..... Everytime sue sue sue, at the end money will exchange hands and everything will die off

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers by 9zcollins(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Take a close look at all the names .... All the appointees are from Akwaibom and Cross River State, this is abuse of University Character Commission (Liked to Federal Character), she's very corrupt and should be impeached and probed asap
Crime / Re: Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM by 9zcollins(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Brandonx:
If you were decently dressed no police man can intimidate you. You were profiled based on your appearance and you couldn’t beyond reasonable doubt what you do for a living.
I doubt if you have left the shores of this country.... I pray you don't become a victim of the Nigeria police

1 Like

Education / Re: Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) by 9zcollins(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Givers never lack, one day I will surprise Nlanders and share 100k to those in need.

A young millionaire is here.
baba make I drop aza
Politics / Re: Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons by 9zcollins(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Dave umahi of Ebonyi 7/10

16 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 9zcollins(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls forgive me for any rude remark made. I insulted someone because he wished buhari dead.
No matter how abysmally poor buhari has performed, is it right that we wish him death? No.
Secondly, i needed transport to go for an interview. Why should i lie?
thirdly, if i had a means of helping someone to get a job, i would be honored to do so. Pls dnt see me as evil pls.
.....if it wasn't the policies of your buhari government, your employer could have been doing well, and by now your salary could have been paid to you, Do you know how many people that have died because of your buhari government's incompetence, when Goodluck Jonathan was the president, did you ever beg anyone for feeding assistance, why caring for a buhari who has taking away your happiness and source of livelihood and also turned you to an E-begger.... You're defending a government where people don't go to farm
People lose theirs lives at easy
People losing their jobs on daily basis
Companies closing up everyday
$1 = #527

4 Likes

Politics / Re: EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo by 9zcollins(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
naijaboy756:
Owners of Paystack, Abeg currently sponsoring Big brother , Patricia are all young men using their brains to build legit brands and businesses.

There is no excuse to legitimize scam.
that's what the media told you, do you know how they got there.... If you think arresting these guys is the solution, then I'm sorry because it's not gonna stop anytime soon, the government has failed her citizens, no job, no security, no food, no money, government policies killing businesses and send people to the villages, it was just 5yrs ago that I got to know the meaning of Yahoo Yahoo(I am always thinking it's a form email, just like Gmail), during the past administrations, many people including the youths were gainfully employed, at least things were cheap including foods,there was security everywhere, both local and foreign companies were operational, but today the reverse is the case, YOU CAN'T BEAT A CHILD AND STILL COVER HIS MOUTH NOT TO CRY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
rhapboss:
Abeg someone should recommend a cheap hotel that's not too far from the IMMIGRATION HEADQUARTER
every hotel within lugbe, airport road are affordable... Less than 6k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.