Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

9zcollins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9zcollins's Profile / 9zcollins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) by 9zcollins(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Which Nigerians lol......so this one is now a celebrity grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu by 9zcollins(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
The choice you made will destroy you in a very nearby future.....
Politics / Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by 9zcollins(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
We're going to retire the drug lord's political career come 2023
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Refused Offer To Travel Abroad For Surgical Operation, Presidency Sourc by 9zcollins(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Medicine after death, how does this reduce the price of mudu of rice in karu market..... he's part and parcel of this messing we're going through today in Nigeria. God will judge separately for deceiving Nigerians with God's name
Celebrities / Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by 9zcollins(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Truly, tomorrow is not promised.....I've been panting heavily since I heard the news....I'm not gonna watch the Johnson's Family again.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by 9zcollins(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Guy you just killed APC PRESIDENTIAL candidate
Politics / Re: Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke by 9zcollins(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm seriously looking for a genuine JAPAN or SOUTH KOREA travel agent, please don't come to scam me if you are not real....it took me years to gather the money .....09021444007
Politics / Re: Osun 2022: PDP Accuses APC Of Importing Thugs by 9zcollins(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Import your own thugs and stop complaining
Politics / Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 9zcollins(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
I think this man has taken his cheap drugs again.....my families and I alone are over 15 in number, hence Peter Obi already has a secured 15 votes from us.
Sports / Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by 9zcollins(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lhasa apso for sale..... Abuja weekend deal alone 09021444007

Health / Re: Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Creamypie:
How can a man just take his life?
you won't understand.....pray you fall to that situation

6 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by 9zcollins(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Waste of Lagos State looted resources..... this 2023 presidential race is between Peter Obi and Obi Peter only.
Career / Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by 9zcollins(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
iamyemiakins:
I see the sacked driver being favoured very soon, I see him owning and giving out cars for Uber to get returns.

This I have seen.
tunbom tunbom prophesy lol

1 Like

Politics / Re: Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) by 9zcollins(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2022
meritadavize1:
Ipob terrorists supporting their lord....
Nonsense upuru miri adicts
wail no more for thy tears shall be in vain
Give your life to Peter Obi and be redeemed.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat by 9zcollins(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
They should better open that closed door for bandits to enter, rubbish sad sad
We've stronger plans this time around.... it's either Peter Obi or Obi Peter for President come 2023
Health / Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by 9zcollins(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started the relationship, I was satisfying my girlfriend. She always praised me and said that I am better than her ex.

But at a time, when we are having sex my joystick will just fall down. It happened for one week and she got angry and told me if my joystick keeps falling she is definitely gonna break up our relationship.

What should i do now?
She said since i dont have money and i cant give her sex, what is she doing in the relationship?
WhatsApp me on 08128214243
I will help you to regain your lost glory immediately
Health / Re: I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! by 9zcollins(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2022
Aify3000:
When we started the relationship, I was satisfying my girlfriend. She always praised me and said that I am better than her ex.

But at a time, when we are having sex my joystick will just fall down. It happened for one week and she got angry and told me if my joystick keeps falling she is definitely gonna break up our relationship.

What should i do now?
She said since i dont have money and i cant give her sex, what is she doing in the relationship?
WhatsApp me on 08128214243
And you will regain your lost glory immediately
Autos / Re: Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) by 9zcollins(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2022
shams040:
Toyota Correla 2007, Driven 299,999 miles. Canada used.

Only problems, rust on the right rear fender and airbag light is on.
it's over worth it bro .... it's good for Uber and Bolt job here
TV/Movies / Re: Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) by 9zcollins(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2022
Godada:

Good luck.
bros congratulations
Please how much is the registration, I want to register but I'm scared of the monetary involvement.
Business / Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 9zcollins(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2022
I hope all of you that have claimed to be making 500k, 600k, $3k, $5k won't be the first to drop account details any time someone wants to do giveaway here......keep oppressing us, give us the information on how to make 3k daily you refused .... there's God o

7 Likes

Education / Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by 9zcollins(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2022
Paulheyman:

Great chemist!!!
Reaction my man
Education / Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by 9zcollins(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2022
Ebonyi State University.
Industrial Chemistry
No job since 2016 but no regret.....I go use my certificate to contest for my state house of assembly seat one day grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by 9zcollins(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2022
I've not met mine oo
Still waiting for that blessed point and day
Ladies scarce this days cool cool
Romance / Re: Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) by 9zcollins(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2022
January 3, 2023
Me I dey find wife seriously like this....if you are kind and humble send a mail no jokes.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by 9zcollins(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Kipling:

How do I stop?
Even after I vow not to just by seeing a lady I'll be aroused
how old are you
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders (April) by 9zcollins(m): 5:30am On Apr 01, 2022
maxtop:
Send your account numbers. I wanted to bless some people today. I will credit 30 people with the exception of one person, that is SEUN OSEWA. That guy is mean to me walahi !!!

Happy new month senior... It's my birthday month, I rep 24th
6017658730, Fidelity Bank
Celebrities / Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
The prayers of all us @ Chelsea fc are with you at this trying moment of yours.... Quick recovery senior comrade�����
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
oo360z:

That's very valid oh. Thanks chief. Las Las before september if ee too choke, I go see if I fit get new passport.
I have collected my own passport back from the Ukraine embassy in temporarily purpose
You can go and collect your own okay
Business / Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by 9zcollins(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2022
I felt bad after losing #56k to E-commerce abi Amazon last year..... That's the last online something I'm going to do till Biafra comes

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9zcollins(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Derah17:

How long does it take before the request is accepted
mine didn't take up to 15mins
It depends on the number applicants on ground sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.