Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

9zcollins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9zcollins's Profile / 9zcollins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Nairaland / General / Obasanjo Sits On The Floor In Reverence For Pa Fasoranti by 9zcollins(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is a man that can spring surprises any time.

He can take to the dance floor, anywhere. He can clear his throat before dropping a bombshell and crack hilarious jokes.
He was in Akure today for a meeting of the Afenifere at Pa Reuben Fasoranti’s house.
Obasanjo again surprised by sitting on the floor to pay homage to Fasoranti, who is now 94 years old.
Obasanjo’s official age, in contrast, is now 83.

Career / Female Lawyer Beaten By Her Client For Loosing A Court Case In The City Of Tiko by 9zcollins(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
A female lawyer working with Nnoko Ngaaji Chambers in the City Tiko in Cameroon got more than what she bargained for yesterday. The female lawyer identified Barrister Evelyn Egbe by our reporter friend in Cameroon.

According to the information, we have gathered so far, Barrister Evelyn Egbe who works at the above chamber represented her clients in wearing a suit in the pictures identified as Mr. Njuofan Sinju Gabriel resident in the city of Tiko lost a court case. Mr. Gabriel was not happy about how his lawyer Evelyn Egbe handled his case at the court and held her responsible for the loss of the case.
Instead of Mr. Gabriel to accept the court verdict in good faith, he went to the Chamber and head straight and his lawyer's office and begin to beat her up as captured in the pictures below. The pictures are now serves as evidence.
As at the time of his report Tiko Lawyers Association has taken the case up represented by the Association President Barrister Fih Davidson. Mr. Gabriel has been arrested and will be charged to court for assault.

Family / Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 9zcollins(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
heard that both the seller and the buyer will remit 5% of the cost price to Tinubu for his 2023 aspiration..... grin grin

1 Like

Family / Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by 9zcollins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Awon Omo onile dey moon?
I heard that both the seller and the buyer will remit 5% of the cost price to Tinubu for his 2023 aspiration.... Please confirm the news sad

1 Like

Investment / Re: Transport Company In Need Of Investors by 9zcollins(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is it inform of Uber because I need car to do Uber services
Car Talk / Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 9zcollins(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hi friends, I am in Abuja and I'm dire in need of Toyota Corolla or Camry for Uber
If you have one or you know a friend who wants to give his or hers out .... Connect me, ��
Politics / Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by 9zcollins(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oyegun never supported Oshopikin's 3rd term bid from adams

1 Like

Romance / Re: ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel by 9zcollins(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Doraty1:
‘Reduce your sex rounds’ — top Ghanaian police officer advises personnel ahead of election

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/extra-reduce-sex-rounds-top-ghanaian-police-officer-advises-personnel-election/
If you can stake high, I've a game for you, DM asap
Politics / Re: Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children by 9zcollins(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Bring d money and take my boyfriend, his also in maiduguri
do you have a hrt grin grin
Politics / Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by 9zcollins(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry
no phone number to contact you

1 Like

Politics / Re: NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview by 9zcollins(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
I wish to partner with you... What kind of business are you into odogwu
Family / Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by 9zcollins(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
That's one of his punishments from the other side of the world, if you know you know....
Don't try stopping him from eating outside ewa or exchanging the mama put ewa for the one cooked by you in the house unless you're ready to join widows forum.....my option lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by 9zcollins(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Where is P-Square and 2baba, abi dem never show their sitting room taya undecided

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by 9zcollins(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Not on Whatsap bro, you have IG? Yes but it's kinda suspended for now... I've got a lot of samples for you

I'd like pix presentations.

If there's anyone other platform you want the samples to be sent to you, let me know ok.....I don't have access to my IG for now.
Romance / Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by 9zcollins(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Not on Whatsap bro, you have IG? Yes but it's kinda suspended for now... I've got a lot of samples for you

I'd like pix presentations.
Romance / Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by 9zcollins(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:

What are your rates and their sizes?
.....whatsapp or call me for samples, prices and inches
Romance / Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by 9zcollins(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Truck of your reward is coming from Badagry...get ready for your fulanilated package bro..... Meanwhile

I've got amazing products here for you and friends.... WhatsApp 07086706613

It's �% Human Natural Hair,

we deliver from Lagos to any state in Nigeria within 24hrs
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nnpc Test Update by 9zcollins(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2019
nnenefridayglk2013@outlook.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! by 9zcollins(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Any amount that can get fairly used or a new laptop for my final year project, though i still need money to complete my project fee.....GTB....0343440937
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! by 9zcollins(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
any amount that can get either fairly used or a new HP or lenovo laptop for my project work would be appreciated at least #50,000

GTB 0343440937
Politics / Re: Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG by 9zcollins(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
you are nothing but a foolish creature, you really need a help from above for spewing hatred against your fellow beings.....in what ways are you/ your people better than Ebonyians.
Sports / Re: Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo by 9zcollins(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
nwokem who told you that Nigeria is hell, you can even be fresher than Iwobi if you have the money......Davido, Wizkid, 2baba etc all are fresh home base niggas
Politics / Re: Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi by 9zcollins(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ambode gradually taking care of their ignorance, he will soon strike back at APC
Sports / Re: Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) by 9zcollins(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rip on bro
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Middlesbrough Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) - Live by 9zcollins(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
a must win for ManU if they really want to make top four¡¡¡ up Chelsea for life

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
wasted brain...... shame to the killers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.