Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? (33576 Views)

Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / Nairalanders Real Names: Guess What They Are / Guess What I Just Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Finally someone gets it right. I mean c'mon, what else do I use my Ilekes for?

As palm wine tapper tongue
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

As palm wine tapper tongue

Cheiii!!
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Limeone(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2012
CHESSBOARD: hey dont be ashamed of what you for a living , London guys we all know what some of u guys do grin
Am london based and work in IT as a software developer(DotNet) Contracting.
what do you do?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2012
^how much do you earn? tongue
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Limeone(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane: ^how much do you earn? tongue
lol very funny you
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2012
slimyem: lol.
Free am!
Na 'notice me' im wan do...
I don notice am..
Besides,its a fun thread.
I forgive him in the spirit of the thread!
k
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Limeone:
lol very funny you

That wasn't a joke. That face is my serious face. tongue
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Finally someone gets it right. I mean c'mon, what else do I use my Ilekes for?
oya let me play my talking drum/k'onga.. dance for me babe, shake shake, shake dat tin 4 me mama grin
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2012
^^Oga, what do you do and how much do you earn?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by latola05(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2012
This information is for those intending 2 write the CFA Exams. The recommended calculator is for sale at a very affordable price including free delivery services anywhere in Nigeria.Interested buyers can call: Lateef, 08032581200
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2012
I'm a gynaecologist
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chucky234(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2012
kaka G: What about meeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Who know you, you wey dey help tennis players pick tennis balls for Race-Course,CMS
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: I'm a gynaecologist

Well, you see with that, you don't earn much money instead na free punny all round. A shame. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chucky234(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

Question one. Where did I claim female on this thread?

Question two. Na only female strippers you only ever see or hear bot?

Question three. Did you know gays can be joined in marriage/civil partnerships?

Question four. Did you know gays can adopt?

Question five. Did you know the effeminate gay can call himself the mother?
Gay club looming on NL with Kandiikane leading the trend,hmmm hope they will not overshadow us all....
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

Well, you see with that, you don't earn much money instead na free punny all round. A shame. cheesy
i dey laugh grin To be sincere, i'm a lawyer
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: i dey laugh grin To be sincere, i'm a lawyer
Really? Solicitor or barrister? For which country?

chucky234: Gay club looming on NL with Kandiikane leading the trend,hmmm hope they will not overshadow us all....

You know how we doiiing! tongue
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by sashaa(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2012
afam4eva: Lmao
u ar a banker?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chucky234(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Not really SAP, this is developing local contents to save the country from capital freight. Injecting the billions that people have been routing abroad for purchase of wheat into our agro sector will encourage our youth to go into agriculture and it will generate massive employment. Soon, yes very soon, our youth will be able to stand proud and say, Yes, I am a farmer.
Lead by example,hope you already got a farmland in Lekki?
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Freiburger(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2012
lol @ thread.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:
Really? Solicitor or barrister? For which country?
somalia

cheers
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Raxxye(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2012
Freecocoa: JAMB/WAEC customer, hairdressing apprentice.
Idowuogbo: Motor loader(agbero) and kai-kai/shepe trader at Oshodi motor park
Raxxye: Geophysicist/Reservoir Engineer
Aljharem: mobile shoe shiner a.k.a aboki
Acidosis: cattle rearer
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2012
sashaa:
u ar a banker?
A Nairaland banker? Yes
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chucky234(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: i dey laugh grin To be sincere, i'm a lawyer
Lawyer I want you to sue Coca Cola for N60m,let me know if you are game so we can roll because a have four bottles of coke with cockroaches inside.
Sorry I was carried away and forgot you are a charge-and-bail lawyer on NL ,good with one sha.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by kandiikane(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: somalia

cheers
Na lie you lie.

You neba finish answer all questions.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by sashaa(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2012
afam4eva:
A Nairaland banker? Yes
lol, watever dat means
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by EzePromoe: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: never, i repeat again! never u in ur life again type dis sh1t.
Apologies o o o, shebi na guess we dey guess.
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chucky234(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Jambsupport = Jamb runs at Agboju second. School
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2012
chucky234: Lawyer I want you to sue Coca Cola for N60m,let me know if you are game so we can roll because a have four bottles of coke with cockroaches inside.
Sorry I was carried away and forgot you are a charge-and-bail lawyer on NL ,good with one sha.
thank God u rememberd grin anytime wey police arrest u 4 stealing, call on me. I'll be there grin
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by israelbenzion: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

But wetin idowuogbo do una sef
No one even gave her a befitting menial job description
You guys are badt

They r bin generous to her. Iv always assumed she works in a motor-park or garage, issuing stickers. That's d way she comes across.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:
Na lie you lie.

You neba finish answer all questions.
which question be dat
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by chucky234(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: somalia

cheers
Somalia Ke, I need to organise rescue operatiob sharp sharp
Thank God you have internet connection,just stay put so I can get my men ready
Has Somalia excluded Nigeria from countries with free visa entry to Somalia? Pls confirm that for me fast, though am optimistic they will grant us entry if we pose as Boko Boys,that's the icing on the cake.

We are coming for you bro,just stay put oooo
Re: Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Eze Promoe: Apologies o o o, shebi na guess we dey guess.
ok. No probs man.. It's all fun grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.