Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad (676 Views)

Igbo's Plans To Align With The Northerners To Revenge On Yorubas / Rivers State Turning To Somalia, Nigerian Govt Should Act Fast. / Nigeria Will Turn To Somalia If Cpc Rule - Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
What is wrong with our president?
Why is he forcing himself and other geopolitical zones on the same people that won't stop the killings. . .
If you take a look at this nation, you'll see a very wide margin between the northerners and the southerners.
C'mon we don't even have a facial resemblance.

Do you know that Nigeria is known to be a muslim country?

Do you know that christian marriage in Nigeria is not recognised, only court and islamic is. .

Each time I check NTAinternational on DSTV, I feel like smashing the screen. . You need to see the people they call Nigerians. . If its not islamic children, it would be almajiri pupils.

I can't wait for that day to come, the day I'll learn how to draw the map of my new country.
Re: Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Northerners are as Nigerian as any Southerner....we are gonna be stuck together for a very long time. The politicians will ensure that for their mutual benefit.
Re: Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by LFJ: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Acidosis: What is wrong with our president?
Why is he forcing himself and other geopolitical zones on the same people that won't stop the killings. . .
If you take a look at this nation, you'll see a very wide margin between the northerners and the southerners.
C'mon we don't even have a facial resemblance.

Do you know that Nigeria is known to be a muslim country?

Do you know that christian marriage in Nigeria is not recognised, only court and islamic is. .

Each time I check NTAinternational on DSTV, I feel like smashing the screen. . You need to see the people they call Nigerians. . If its not islamic children, it would be almajiri pupils.

I can't wait for that day to come, the day I'll learn how to draw the map of my new country.

Dreamer, by the time you wake up, I hope you will not be disappointed to see one Nigeria. Blame the few idio.t that are ruling over millions fool.
Re: Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by T9ksy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
LFJ:

Dreamer, by the time you wake up, I hope you will not be disappointed to see one Nigeria. Blame the few idio.t that are ruling over millions fool.

Am sorry to inform you that you are actually the one in dreamLand.

If after 6 decades of self-rule, nigerians hasn't seen it fit to be one, what makes you think they can be one in the near future?

How many more "nigerians" have to die before your ilk finally throw in the towel and agree that we shouldn't have been forced together?
Re: Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by LFJ: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
T9ksy:

Am sorry to inform you that you are actually the one in dreamLand.

If after 6 decades of self-rule, nigerians hasn't seen it fit to be one, what makes you think they can be one in the near future?

How many more "nigerians" have to die before your ilk finally throw in the towel and agree that we shouldn't have been forced together?

Let us focus on our real enemies, we know them, they are few but powerful. Let us divide Nigeria into 20 today with all these criminals still in position, our case will still remain the same
Re: Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
few northerners in the south, toooooooooooooooooo many southerners in the north, if you guys are really serious then get this armed robbers back home and start from there!! nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Pls Pack The Northerners To Somalia, Sudan Or Chad by omayyi: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
DivideUs: few northerners in the south, toooooooooooooooooo many southerners in the north, if you guys are really serious then get this armed robbers back home and start from there!! nonsense!!
u can say that again and again. They'd never leave the north, these southerners. They'd then come to nairaland and scream "divide the country, we hate the northerners". Buncha hypocrites.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Lady Hospitalized In Germany / Nigeria Heading Towards Failed State — Mailafia / Message To Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.