Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here (25216 Views)

Technology Market On Blackberry Messenger(bbm) -to Your Benefit / Ado-Ekiti Technology Market And Laptop Services / Technology Market Now On Yookos, yookos.com/technologymarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by azpekuliar: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by nani667: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
hey ... I'd like to know why the person that's handling the nairaland handle on twitter doesn't follow back..... I don't like that shiii...
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2013
K
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
pls i opened a thread on data bundle selection and its been hidden. If it does not belong to technology market pls kindly reroot as the information am seeking to get through that thread is important and urgent. Thanks!
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2013
inspired_m: Do you have any issue with a post, thread, any member(s), or spambot?

Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to. Remember to always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.

Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible.

Please note that the 'report to moderators' button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.

Let's keep the Technology Market Section sane and scam free for the Benefits of us all.

Cheers
Inspired
front page pls https://www.nairaland.com/1156209/htc-touch-pro-2-14k
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Immaangel(f): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls can i get a new laptop at 65k
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by marleygab(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
wrong thread
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by Ezekiel003(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Plz can i kw d current price of a brand new system please i mean brand new Thanks...
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by hadecunleh: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Good afternoon mod. Pls may I know why I get banned whenever I post an ad about the sale of my used HP TC4400 tablet pc in technology section. Am I doing anything wrong?
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
hadecunleh: Good afternoon mod. Pls may I know why I get banned whenever I post an ad about the sale of my used HP TC4400 tablet pc in technology section. Am I doing anything wrong?

No Body Bans you, the Robot Does.

Anytime you post a Legitimate sale and you get banned or Your Posts are Missen, Send a Private mail to me and I will Unban you and Free your Posts ASAP.

The Robot is a Software we have to Live with for Now.

I have Unhidden your Messages.

Cheers
Inspired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by azpekuliar: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please kindly consider for FP thanks. I really need to buy this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1170461/request-street-fighter-2-arcade
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ceejay80s(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2013
My guy inspire, pls help me tell dis xtremeidea to open his own thread and stop posting unknown item in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/978228/new-320gb-external-hard-drive/8#13968802 pls help me remove his post
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2013
ceejay80s: My guy inspire, pls help me tell dis xtremeidea to open his own thread and stop posting unknown item in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/978228/new-320gb-external-hard-drive/8#13968802 pls help me remove his post

Done.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by derayboss: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2013
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH REPLIGO ACTIVATION CODE, MY PIN IS 278D7B7E.. Thanks boss
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by balogunsam(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2013
morning boss. my name us BALOGUN SAM and i sell android tablets and other devices here on nairaland. i have made a post on my thread https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-enquiriestips-purchase-please/20 advertisin some of my new products only to find the post was hidden. i did again and it was repeated and then i made a new post but it was removed immediately. kindly help beg your robot to allow me ooo.....i dont scam people and my ads are detailed. THANKS.

If there is a guideline for us to know the keywords that trip off d robot maybe a thread to guide us will be a good idea. THANKS AGAIN SIR.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by willyo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
inspired_m: Do you have any issue with a post, thread, any member(s), or spambot?

Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to. Remember to always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.

Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible.

Please note that the 'report to moderators' button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.

Let's keep the Technology Market Section sane and scam free for the Benefits of us all.

Cheers
Inspired

want to know if samsung galaxy y duos can work with skype(beta)? and want to know if there's a specific user name other than the one u like to use or created by u. want to know if there's a specific network app for skype.
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by balogunsam(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
hello inspired...kndly hel remove this jfad guy's posts from my thread... the link is https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-enquiriestips-purchase-please/21#14102913
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by ndizzle(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2013
I need help on how to s-off and root my HTC salsa
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by bizlinks(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Oga my problem is that you keep removing my topics each time i post and its too bad. YOU KNOW ME BEFORE or have i offend you
Re: The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here by inspiredm(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
bizlinks: Oga my problem is that you keep removing my topics each time i post and its too bad. YOU KNOW ME BEFORE or have i offend you

Find attached your Logs, The ANTISPAM BOT is not your Friend. wink

You always post Spam-Like Messages, try and Break your Posts so as not to look like Spam

Cheers
Inspired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Phones For Sale With Pictures Inside / Brand New Usb & Sd Card Connection Kit For Galaxy Tab / Power Bank To Start Your Car With Or Without Battery, Charge Your Laptop, Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.