Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b (61108 Views)

Poll: Do you think this bulding is necessary?

Yes: 56% (76 votes)
No: 43% (58 votes)
This poll has ended

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Purist(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

@ Purist,
Make yourself sensible with your postings. The easiest way for you to do that is by learning to sit down and read. Your usual recourse to interjecting to threads without firmly grasping the issue is irritating.

I know that the only time you keep replying on sensible threads repeatedly is when you engage in that thing which interests you so much - exchanging words.

If you weren't psychotic, you'd realise that I had made some posts before now, and therefore, have a better understanding of the subject matter at hand than you, if we are to go by the nonsense you came up with yesterday.

Again, this would at least make some sense, if it were coming from a reasonable fellow. Follow your own advice mate, as it perfectly suits you, Mr. "Aspersions of Stupidity".
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by 9ja4eva: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2007
seguno2:

You may wish to read this:

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/editorial_opinion/article04//indexn2_html?pdate=191207&ptitle=Nigeria%20and%20the%20place%20of%20the%20church

Well said in the article.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by mrpataki(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2007
seguno2:

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/editorial_opinion/article04//indexn2_html?pdate=191207&ptitle=Nigeria%20and%20the%20place%20of%20the%20church

@ Purist,
After reading the article given in the link as quoted above, I realised it would be foolishness on my part to further engage you on this subject. As you are totally oblivious of what christianity throughly entails.

When Jesus preached on the mount to 5000 men, his work was not to seek for those who will build Him an auditorium worth billions of naira. His work was to reconcile the heart of men back to God.

Winners today, make boast to say, they have the biggest auditorium with no single pillar inside acting as support!What an excellent engineering piece that is! I wonder how many souls have gotten saved from such constant message.  undecided

Redeem today will tell you, we built an auditorium worth billions of naira, does such message reconcile the heart of men back to God? Does it enhance the image of Nigeria to her fellow nations as being a nation free from corruption and bribery? Our leaders waste money on the vanities of life (constructing national stadium in Abuja while the one in Surulere is deteriorating), creating a little London in Abuja (sign of inferiority complex), while its citizenry suffer in abject poverty and lack of social amenities. It is a shame that even the church has engaged in such too. My question is: Why must each church have its own large capacity auditorium?

Europe today has some of the best designs of cathedrals in the world, built by those who had a ''passion'' for God many years back, but alas, today most of them have turned to museums and archealogical masterpiece where tourist travel from all over the world to take pictures. From Germany to Belgium to France to Netherlands to UK. All over.

If only they had realised that God no longer dwells in temple nor the billionaire auditorium, or the largest auditorium without a pillar, that humans construct but rather he seeks for the heart of men and women to dwell in, we would continue to argue back and forth on this issue.

I stand at the door and knock, if any man will open the door unto me, I will come in and dine with him.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
seguno2:

I actually applaud the writer for stating his stand as clean and not going on the attack as many love to. There is however a line I believe the church, in trying to step in, should not cross and should be extremely careful that it does not loose it's place in society by taking on too much. I do believe we do not want to have a Nigeria where the church (religion) wields more power than it already does as we only need to look to the north to see where that could be a huge problem. That is why I am more for the Government doing the job it is supposed to be responsible for rather than having people continually calling on churches to fill in where the government has failed. Another problem I see with having the church come in is the islamic radicals may interprete it in some negative way and the last thing that country needs is more commotion.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Busta(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2007
really love that article
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Purist(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2007
Before I proceed, let me state that I am neither for, nor against the auditorium.  I'm just trying to be as objective as possible.

@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

@ Purist,
After reading the article given in the link as quoted above, I realised it would be foolishness on my part to further engage you on this subject. As you are totally oblivious of what christianity throughly entails.

You're such an ass.  I am not here to debate what Christianity is, or is not.  Mind you, I agree with virtually all the writer said in that article.  I only countered the manner in which you presented your points.  So far, yours and many others' have been, "The building is unnecessary", "The money is too much", etc, without giving any cogent reasons for why it should or should not be so.  I'm only trying to bring in a balance into the whole discourse, as it appears that many of you are only arguing based on your own sentiments, while bringing in inappliable biblical verses to try and justify your bitterness towards the MOG (not a good Christian attribute, if you ask me).

mrpataki:

When Jesus preached on the mount to 5000 men, his work was not to seek for those who will build Him an auditorium worth billions of naira. His work was to reconcile the heart of men back to God.

Speaking from a Christian point of view, it's only considerate and wise of Pastor Adeboye to have thought of building an auditorium that would accomodate that kind of a crowd, in order to do that which you supposedly seek - reconciling their hearts to God.  The fact that Jesus preached to 5000 people and did not do so in an auditorium does not mean that it is wrong for anyone else to do the same.  This is not to say that Jesus isn't wise or inconsiderate - far from it.  Perhaps, if we study carefully the circumstances surrounding such activities then (probably lack of funds, environment, etc) it will be understandable why Jesus didn't not build an auditorium.  It is important to note as well that Jesus was more of a "nomadic" preacher during his days, and as such, this comparism is incongruous.

mrpataki:

Winners today, make boast to say, they have the biggest auditorium with no single pillar inside acting as support!What an excellent engineering piece that is! I wonder how many souls have gotten saved from such constant message.  undecided

mrpataki, have you carried out any survey to know how many souls have, or have not been saved in the church?

mrpataki:

Redeem today will tell you, we built an auditorium worth billions of naira, does such message reconcile the heart of men back to God? Does it enhance the image of Nigeria to her fellow nations as being a nation free from corruption and bribery?

No, Redeem will NOT tell you that they built an auditorium worth billions of naira.  This is a very dangerous presumption of the supposed message of the church to the people, as you are gradually succeeding in "calumnizing" the church - something I really do not imagine Jesus would ever do, especially when such calumny is deeply rooted in subjectivity.

mrpataki:

Our leaders waste money on the vanities of life (constructing national stadium in Abuja while the one in Surulere is deteriorating), creating a little London in Abuja (sign of inferiority complex), while its citizenry suffer in abject poverty and lack of social amenities. It is a shame that even the church has engaged in such too. My question is: Why must each church have its own large capacity auditorium?

Those things you call "vanities of life" have positively transformed the lives of many already (job creation and opportunities).  The fact that there are so many others that are still living in penury does not render the existence of these structures irrelevant.  As for your question, perhaps, a review of debosky's post and runsaway's should do.

mrpataki:

Europe today has some of the best designs of cathedrals in the world, built by those who had a ''passion'' for God many years back, but alas, today most of them have turned to museums and archealogical masterpiece where tourist travel from all over the world to take pictures. From Germany to Belgium to France to Netherlands to UK. All over.

If only they had realised that God no longer dwells in temple nor the billionaire auditorium, or the largest auditorium without a pillar, that humans construct but rather he seeks for the heart of men and women to dwell in, we would continue to argue back and forth on this issue.

I really don't understand you, mrpataki.  Your argument is very inconsistent, and very incoherent.  What exactly is your problem?  The fact that they built a large auditorium, or the cost of the auditorium?  mrpataki, do you worship in a church building? I mean, do you actually go into an edifice on service days to "worship God"?  Please do not evade these questions.

mrpataki:

I stand at the door and knock, if any man will open the door unto me, I will come in and dine with him.

Sanctimonious BULLSHIT.

Regards.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by buluti(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
mrpataki:

Taking this statement alone, you have totally wrecked your arguement. The men you claim that built the auditoriums had a passion for God, but today it is being converted to museums. Do you think this men in their graves are happy?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by mrpataki(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Purist,

I will no longer take it on me to engage you in a discourse. You are so inclined to your discursive tactics without having a principal point to hang on to. I have clearly asked questions that bothers on where my stand on this issues lies, you prefer to prevaricate that and rant your usual bollocks that holds no correlation to the subject matter.

After reading your jargons again, I strongly affirm that you are indeed oblivious to what true christianity is all about.

Purist:

Before I proceed, let me state that I am neither for, nor against the auditorium.  I'm just trying to be as objective as possible.

Revelations 3:16 -So because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Interesting, you are neither for the topic nor against it, so why speak with much aggression and frustration to me, seeing that I am against it? Keep fooling yourself, thinking you sound intellectual.

Parting Message to you for the Year: Get a direction for your life. Stop being a follower all year round! I have noted this fact from your numbers of posts on this forum.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! kiss
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by mrpataki(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
buluti:

Taking this statement alone, you have totally wrecked your arguement. The men you claim that built the auditoriums had a passion for God, but today it is being converted to museums. Do you think this men in their graves are happy?

And what is your point? The question you should ask yourself: Is God happy? Why bother knowing what men in their graves are happy on or sad about? undecided

What a pity embarassed
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Purist(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

After reading the article given in the link as quoted above, I realised it would be foolishness on my part to further engage you on this subject.
mrpataki:

I will no longer take it on me to engage you in a discourse.

Indeed, you have proven yourself to be very foolish, based on your post.

mrpataki:

You are so inclined to your discursive tactics without having a principal point to hang on to. I have clearly asked questions that bothers on where my stand on this issues lies, you prefer to prevaricate that and rant your usual bollocks that holds no correlation to the subject matter.

Oh my!  You clearly evaded the visible points I presented to counter yours, and now turned around to accuse me of the very thing you are clearly guilty of.   Without mincing words, I must say that you are very pathetic.

mrpataki:

After reading your jargons again, I strongly affirm that you are indeed oblivious to what true christianity is all about.

It's either you're blind, or you're stupid - most likely the latter.  Again, my concern here is not about what true Christianity is or is not.  And please, don't even try to pretend like you're a "true Christian".  Your posts on this forum clearly show that you're not, no matter how hard you try to prove otherwise.

mrpataki:

Revelations 3:16 -So because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Dude, you seem to think that by quoting some random Bible verses, you'll score some brownie points.  I dislike bible-thumping hypocrites like you!

mrpataki:

Interesting, you are neither for the topic nor against it, so why speak with much aggression and frustration to me, seeing that I am against it? Keep fooling yourself, thinking you sound intellectual.

Again, you showcase your stupidity here.  It seems you're having a hard time understanding what it means to be "OBJECTIVE".

mrpataki:

Parting Message to you for the Year: Get a direction for your life. Stop being a follower all year round! I have noted this fact from your numbers of posts on this forum.

Parting message: Always endeavour to at least make a little sense when making posts.  In a situation where you have nothing reasonable to contribute, SHUT THE HELL UP!  You know what they say - "It's better to keep quiet and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it."

mrpataki:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! kiss

Shame Same to you. grin
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Appearance(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2007
Proper enquiry will probably reveal that RCCG has spent far more than N7.7b on welfare, scholarship, rural community development (which goes simultaneously with African Missions missionary outreach) in the recent past. This spans through the lenght and breath of Africa. RCCG does not brocast such activities!

Moreover, decisions regarding the use of church funds is the sole prorogative of The Elders' Council not the G.O's. I'm yet to see a man of God as humble as Pastor Adeboye

The congress building is built by Redeemed Members and owned by Redeemed members. If you cant live with it, keep your mouth shut.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by NextProdigy(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2007
Praise God. I'd love to visit the master piece. The Gospel has prevailed in this Nation. WOW!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by lafile(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2007
Quote from Mr. Pataki
I only speak based on my understanding of the bible and the life Jesus lived. When Jesus had 5000 men with him on the mount, he fed them for free!. He did not think of building an auditorium to comfortably sit them in.  There are already auditoriums across the nation which can be easily used for any religious activity. Rather each church wants its own share of I have the biggest auditorium in the country.

I have not seen where Christians are gathering here in Nigeria and they are all fed with food accordingly after the message. Most especially when they come in their thousands. Jesus understood the people were not hungry for an auditorium after speaking the words of the the Father but rather they wanted food. Many people will go to that auditorium with hunger in their stomach, only to go back home the more frustrated.

First, there is really no auditorium big enough to hold the crowd that comes to the Redeemed camp. Thats why a new auditorium was built in the first place. Its not about everybody having their own auditorium; its about meeting a practical need.

Secondly, during the convention of the Redeemed Church I know EVERYBODY that comes gets fed. Everybody. except if you do not want.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by wany(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2007
Now you see why i will always be a rebel,this auditorium is the biggest in the world abi,but if we all take a walk to this man community we not even get clean drinking water not to talk of general bore hole for the community to get water from,how will we ever make up the MDGs,you see why nigeria is the 6th richest and the third poorest nation.flyboumyancy will kill us.VISIONLESS.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by dafidixone(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2007
Mamajama, the place is God's house. If you are a social crusader, I advise you start with those who shortchanged the welfare of an average Nigeria Police officer for personal gains. Go tell Ehindero to return all that he stole. You know he is a thief, don't you?

You have spoken well dear friend. The church is marching on The gate of Hell will not prevail!

I wonder what effort Majam have made to make a change in his area even in his own immidiate family. Let him keep blaming others. He is like those who prefer Barnabar the Robber to Jesus Christ. Shun his posting he knew not what he is saying grin
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2007
wany:

Now you see why i will always be a rebel,this auditorium is the biggest in the world abi,but if we all take a walk to this man community we not even get clean drinking water not to talk of general bore hole for the community to get water from,how will we ever make up the MDGs,you see why nigeria is the 6th richest and the third poorest nation.flyboumyancy will kill us.VISIONLESS.

You be theif?? The money does not belong to the man himself. Why do you expect him to use it to build boreholes and whatnots in his own community?? o ga oOo!!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by yinkfad(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2007
well done for all your beautiful contributions.May God forgive all of us. if u like you can talk about the ministers of God the way it pleases you that does not stop the blessing of God upon there life's.but is better you find out the reasons for their action b4 u open your mouth and talk blaspheming words about this people.the immediate past president of this country uses Nigerian money to build a mention there in Abeokuta for himself nobody is there to quarry him even the so called the EFCC.b cos he is the ruler over the so called the EFCC.all those you voted for to be in power are there to mismanage your money yet you are there looking at them.we have a lot of source of income in this country yet there are there to collect money over what they have not worked for.the building you are talking about is it meant for this man?is he living in this building or for the worshipers?look tomorrow the man can give up the ghost and some one else will have to continue from where he stopped.is he going to be claimed like that of OBJ mansion or Alamisiah house in London?so please be carefull of what to say about the men of God.I guess that building shld be for something like congress ground or for congress of one big program.
Or do you think the money for this building is from your tithe and offering NO please go and find out those behind such project is not pastor Adeboye.but redeemers outside the country. Solmon built an auditorum for God b/cos God allows him do u know how much it cost him?so be carefull.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by soosuooo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2007
i have been lurking behind this forum watching the way people are using their intellectual properties in praising, judging, condemning, and outrightly criticizing hot issues and their fellow members. Nigerian need re-orientation. God, faith, worship are actually not our problem in this part of the world. Nigeria's practitioners are one of the best in the world. We were all created from the mud of Selfishness and desperation. I chose to comment on this RCCG Auditorium issue cause my fingers won't just let me rest. Pastor E. has a dream even before RCCG was established. I considered the Church Auditorium as realization of one of his dream. Let's leave God out of our will. We are enjoying the same Power with HIM when it comes to "Do and Don't" What can anyone of us do for GOD, we can not build church for God, we can't buy car for him, nor transforming anybodie's life. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Churches and Mosques are springing up here and there every blessed sunrise but what "changes". Poverty is travelling at the speed of light in this country even among the so-called middle-class. We kept on having non-qualified personalties as the torch bearers. What exactly do we need gigantic worshiping structure for? Can't you think of what just one Billion will do among the redeemer children's education and health.
[/size]

Am not seeing this as expansion to Christian community but "a goal-driven action" backed with some Self-interest purpose. Redeemption Camp at Lagos/Ibadan is one of the biggest worshipping centre in this country, what's wrong with the facilities there. It's OK for the man of GOD. If he's not having mind of helping Nigeria, at least he should help his "Money and Prosperity Chaser followers to achieve one of their dreams too. We all think church is where poverty can be defeated. Is that not why people became religion's nuisance.

To all of you who believed building 7.7b church in one of the world most poorest country is the best. I wish you, your children and your grand children goodluck in the pool of instability and poverty. Even with your liability belongings you called wealth!

And to All of you who believed using 7.7b on charity courses is the best. I will appoint you in my cabinet, just keep the good spirit.

Jesus is by our side.

Anyway, Nigeria is soo-suooo!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2007
soo-suooo:

i have been lurking behind this forum watching the way people are using their intellectual properties in praising, judging, condemning, and outrightly criticizing hot issues and their fellow members. Nigerian need re-orientation. God, faith, worship are actually not our problem in this part of the world. Nigeria's practitioners are one of the best in the world. We were all created from the mud of Selfishness and desperation. I chose to comment on this RCCG Auditorium issue cause my fingers won't just let me rest. Pastor E. has a dream even before RCCG was established. I considered the Church Auditorium as realization of one of his dream. Let's leave God out of our will. We are enjoying the same Power with HIM when it comes to "Do and Don't" What can anyone of us do for GOD, we can not build church for God, we can't buy car for him, nor transforming anybodie's life. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Churches and Mosques are springing up here and there every blessed sunrise but what "changes". Poverty is travelling at the speed of light in this country even among the so-called middle-class. We kept on having non-qualified personalties as the torch bearers. What exactly do we need gigantic worshiping structure for? Can't you think of what just one Billion will do among the redeemer children's education and health.
[/size]

Am not seeing this as expansion to Christian community but "a goal-driven action" backed with some Self-interest purpose. Redeemption Camp at Lagos/Ibadan is one of the biggest worshipping centre in this country, what's wrong with the facilities there. It's OK for the man of GOD. If he's not having mind of helping Nigeria, at least he should help his "Money and Prosperity Chaser followers to achieve one of their dreams too. We all think church is where poverty can be defeated. Is that not why people became religion's nuisance.

To all of you who believed building 7.7b church in one of the world most poorest country is the best. I wish you, your children and your grand children goodluck in the pool of instability and poverty. Even with your liability belongings you called wealth!

And to All of you who believed using 7.7b on charity courses is the best. I will appoint you in my cabinet, just keep the good spirit.

Jesus is by our side.

Anyway, Nigeria is soo-suooo!

You are an idiot and I suggest you grow up and grow a brain. Choosing to insult /Curse those who do not see things as you do only shows you a complete idiot and nothing more.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by dremoney(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2007
ha Nigerian's,

Steal u r a THIEF

Dnt steal n u wuld b regarded as bn FOOLISH

b rich, Jealousy don start

b poor, condemnation b ur cross, wen r we gon na b satisfied n use our brain correctly for once?

Pastor Adeboye d last time i checked was bn driving in a Range 4 by 4 bt he gave his personal prado jeep out b4 he gt dat as a present.

4 chrissake, d church isnt built for him nw, ow do u expect him to feed the millions of unemployed/poor Nigerians around?

lets reason objectively/logically plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by soosuooo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2007
@Kobojunkie

You are Junk as your ID says. Don't u go to school or Understanding simple english is your lifelong problem.

"To all of you who believed building 7.7b church in one of the world most poorest country is the best. I wish you, your children and your grand children goodluck in the pool of instability and poverty. Even with your liability belongings you called wealth"

Does this sounds like curse. Am sorry for you! Why should I shy away from saying the actual state of this country.If i don't say it, CNN and BCC will do. We are all living in big PO. Wishing them goodluck shows my kindness, don't u decode that. Its obvious! and am still insisting on it that people need big time re-orientation, even some courseless diasporas who has nothing to do for this nation. My friend, concentrate on topic not me or my reality.

@dremoney

Am not asking "the man of GOD" to feed this unemployed/poor Nigerians. All I'm saying is that he should at least cater for less privileged populace under his flagship. Their children and spouses are still living in poverty thats why they come to church.Comfortability sends Nigerian away from church. God didn't collect tithe or raise fund before giving u everything free of charge. If we are far from God and his supremacy. We should at least try to put back to society which made us. Feeding 1 person out of 10 people is an advancement. We don't need marble floor and wall before God answers our prayer. If we are to stay in oven for the duration of service, i think it doesn't worth what God has invested in our survival. A very neat and moderate environment will catalyse miracle and answer than 7.7b dungeon. Nothing is wrong with "our" formal worshipping ground in Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

We need people who care for those below them. Not those who embark on lifelong journey of being the most _____ in Nigeria or World.Jesus spells kindness and salvation to people with nothing or less, not building a brainwashing centre all around the country.

Ore mi, e ma riran wo lojo idajo, You will see, water will drop off your mouth.

Nigeria is soo-suooo
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2007
soo-suooo:

@Kobojunkie

You are Junk as your ID says. Don't u go to school or Understanding simple english is your lifelong problem.

"To all of you who believed building 7.7b church in one of the world most poorest country is the best. I wish you, your children and your grand children goodluck in the pool of instability and poverty. Even with your liability belongings you called wealth"

Does this sounds like curse. Am sorry for you! Why should I shy away from saying the actual state of this country.If i don't say it, CNN and BCC will do. We are all living in big PO. Wishing them goodluck shows my kindness, don't u decode that. Its obvious! and am still insisting on it that people need big time re-orientation, even some courseless diasporas who has nothing to do for this nation. My friend, concentrate on topic not me or my reality.

@dremoney

Am not asking "the man of GOD" to feed this unemployed/poor Nigerians. All I'm saying is that he should at least cater for less privileged populace under his flagship. Their children and spouses are still living in poverty thats why they come to church.Comfortability sends Nigerian away from church. God didn't collect tithe or raise fund before giving u everything free of charge. If we are far from God and his supremacy. We should at least try to put back to society which made us. Feeding 1 person out of 10 people is an advancement. We don't need marble floor and wall before God answers our prayer. If we are to stay in oven for the duration of service, i think it doesn't worth what God has invested in our survival. A very neat and moderate environment will catalyse miracle and answer than 7.7b dungeon. Nothing is wrong with "our" formal worshipping ground in Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

We need people who care for those below them. Not those who embark on lifelong journey of being the most _____ in Nigeria or World.Jesus spells kindness and salvation to people with nothing or less, not building a brainwashing centre all around the country.

Ore mi, e ma riran wo lojo idajo, You will see, water will drop off your mouth.

Nigeria is soo-suooo

Maybe you need to take English lessons then. When someone says to you ,   I wish you, your children and your grand children goodluck in the pool of instability and poverty. Even with your liability belongings you called wealth"

How do you TWIST that to mean anything else but the negative message it carries there ?? Are you insanely silly that you now want to LIE and TWiST it to claim you made a positive statement there for those who do not agree with you??

And the logic which you come in with has been addressed over and over from the very page one of this thread. It's people like you that are the problem on this planet, instead of simply stating you stand on a subject, you feel it is your place to insult and berate those who do not see things as you do and it is not ok for them to tell you to shut up?? No need to go at my ID in here. You can make better since if you focused on the accusation I laid up against you rather than trying to attack a mere ID which are words made up for the purpose of this Forum.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by soosuooo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2007
Junkman! I rest my case. At this point there's a big reason for me to navigate away from your temperament. Lets leave the child's play and concentrate on the topic. All wrote and read. We are creating balance. I think its cold in there, get yourself a cup of coffee and leave your brother alone. We shall see who's disgrace to this nation.

I love you with passion. 1r0nj1c4iij
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by redsun(m): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2007
It is like magic,the more you look,the less you,he is playing god,a world of possibilities,if you believe,he is living it out,at the expence of mugus,how is he diffrent from others?because he claimed it,i am the man of god,why not you?
Not even nigerian builders,chinese,another invaders,meanwhile we have architects and civil engineers coming out of universities in droves.a case of lack of objectves and purposes,university qualification is useless,if it can't be put into practice,it is like an engineer managing a bank which is a very common feature in nigeria,that makes no sense,engineers are suppose to be in the feild,practicing what they preach,it is just like a brilliant mathemathecian becoming a full time pastor,a waste of brain and highly needed calculations that makes the world go round.May our people realise that 2 plus 2 is 4,relativity.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by redsun(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2007
It is like magic,the more you look,the less you,he is playing god,a world of possibilities,if you believe,he is living it out,at the expence of mugus,how is he diffrent from others?because he claimed it,i am the man of god,why not you?
Not even nigerian builders,chinese,another invaders,meanwhile we have architects and civil engineers coming out of universities in droves.a case of lack of objectves and purposes,university qualification is useless,if it can't be put into practice,it is like an engineer managing a bank which is a very common feature in nigeria,that makes no sense,engineers are suppose to be in the feild,practicing what they preach,it is just like a brilliant mathemathecian becoming a full time pastor,a waste of brain and highly needed calculations that makes the world go round.May our people realise that 2 plus 2 is 4,relativity.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2007
people still dey this topic dey chase shadow with yeye pastor Kobojunk?? ??
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by dafidixone(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2007

I like you to rebuke the manifestation of Poverty in your life. Building House for God does not translate to why Poverty is increasing on earth. Let me as you this fundasmental question, have you ever proff God by His word before in your tithes? If you have never done that, try today and get out of Poverty and you will understand the mystery of God Jehovah.

The Poor will always be around us grin
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2007

Posted by: khai_khai 
Insert Quote
people still dey this topic dey chase shadow with yeye pastor Kobojunk?? ??

My Dear friend, I hate to put it to you that you have so far not been able to provide any claims that would show that you are justified in your continous need to deride and insult me every now and then on this forum. You have yet to post a single line where you have been able to prove me wrong but you feel your continued bickering shows you a mature mind in here Come on!!! I am not a pastor,  I am just someone who does not see the world through the same glasses that you view yours. Is that too  hard for you to understand and accept

Posted by: soo-suooo
Insert Quote
Junkman! I rest my case. At this point there's a big reason for me to navigate away from your temperament. Lets leave the child's play and concentrate on the topic. All wrote and read. We are creating balance. I think its cold in there, get yourself a cup of coffee and leave your brother alone. We shall see who's disgrace to this nation.

I love you with passion. 1r0nj1c4iij

I did not understand one bit of your babbling there but what I posted earlier to you stands. Take your eyes and ears away from my person since you have no clue who I am or what I do so you continuing to try to make this a personal move is not going to work. Fact remains, DO NOT GO AROUND CURSING OTHERS FOR NOT AGREEING WITH YOU AS IT SHOWS YOU POSSESS A MIND INFERIOR TO THOSE WHO DO NOT DO SAME!!!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by paddyman(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2007
Well, while i am not against massive edifices called church auditorium (we are building a new church to cost a whooping 7m naira), the church must go back to basics and become focused,
The purpose of the church is to reach and make disciples of all nations. It is in this direction that the chunk of our resources should go. Not in gigantic edifice for us to worship. We the worshippers need to be out on the field doing the masters biz.
But then it gets more difficult to be on the field with our beautiful dresses and cool rides.
That is why this auditoriums becomes necessary.
But plz lets get to basics.

Regards to all no offence meant.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by toluoj: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
where is the biggest auditorium ,in which country because to much of Rccg in my city get big all d time established in all the area
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by dafidixone(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2007
The Church is Marching on! grin

The church is Marching on! cheesy

The Gate of Hell will not Prevail! grin

The Church is Marching On!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let someone sout Halleluyah!!!

Annointing on Daddy G.O. will never run dry in Jesus name.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by nicek4u: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2007
Wat we are talking about here is the house of God.I don't think that any amount that is spent on God's house is 2 big.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.