Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b (62298 Views)

Poll: Do you think this bulding is necessary?

Yes: 56% (76 votes)
No: 43% (58 votes)
This poll has ended

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by osaxx: 2:36pm On May 07, 2010
NA WA O, TO ME THAT IS NOT ANY WAY A PROBLEM, BUILDING A HOUSE FOR WORSHIP IS NO PROBLEM, THERE IS NOW WHERE IN THI BIBLE WE WERE TOLD HOW MUCH TO SPENT ON HOUSE OF GOD, LIKE ME I CAN SPEND MY ALL MY SAVINGS FOR THE WINNING OF SOULS OR BUILDING OF QUALITY HOUSE FOR GOD,because GOD DESERVES THE BEST. TALK OF HEPING THE NEEDY AM SURE PAPA ADEBOYE IS DOING SOMETHING ON THAT, AM A MEMBER OF CHRIST EMBASSY, A MEMBER OF THEN BODY OF CHRIST LED BY PASTOR CHRIS, I HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT HOW TO CRITICISE, THANK GOD FOR PASTOR CHRIS, AND THE BODY OF CHRIST, RCCG RIDE ON AND DO ACCORDING TO HOW GOD HAS INSTRUCTED, ANYBODY WHO TALKS MORE ON OTHERS HELPING THE POOR AND NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO SOMETHING HIMSELF, IS NOT REAL, HAVING AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD FOR GOD S THE BEST TO HAPPEN TO A XTIAN, LONG LIVE ALL NAIJA PASTORS,
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Idrico(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2010
Olorun ari ejo da.For most of us failed to consider the poor.But every man of God should know that it will be difficult for a rich man to enter paradise as it will be difficult for Cammel to pass through the eye of a needle i.e if so many people could be satisfied with the huge amount spent on the building what excuse are they going to give to God for failing to channel these money to the less priviledge.most of our men of God do not copy the the lifestyle of Jesus Christ who live a noble life.May God Guide us right in this country.We claim that we fear God,we have many churches,but we dont love ourselves.Oh what a wasted life we are living in.They establish schools that poor people cannot attend,all the investment is meant to advance the interest of poor people.the most important word in the bible now is the word TITHE.Let me rest my case here.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by jaffi: 9:59pm On May 15, 2010
[quotThis is why Nigerians will continue to live in poverty.  We have homeless people on the streets and jobless people, yet a pastor with a vision is spending the congregations tithes and offering on this extravagant buildinge][quote][/quote]

if anybody/stars send huge amount on night club,entertainment centers even on cars etc. una no go say anything!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by poweredcom(m): 2:53am On Oct 16, 2010
grin grin Archibishop na miliki pope na enjiment .iman na gbaladun, na pastor lie dey better na members dey suffer
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by awa17(f): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ive been reading the posts with keen interest, and i feel i should chip in a little. we have reached a period where " the more U see the less you understand" and the Lord knows those who are His. Criticizin men of God isnt wise! just play your part as a christian. We are in the last days, so we must be careful and take heed. Each of us as individauls make up  the the body of christ i.e. the Church, and not some Auditorium. So arguing about these things isnt wisdom.
One thing i know is that God will do His work with or without the cooperation of any man. He can raise an army out of dust to feed the poor and evangelise. U just do your part as a christian, and leave God to Judge!!!!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by naijait(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
What the hell is wrong with all of you? @Seun who told redeemed needs any of your money (They have partners) and also who told they built it to collect more money, Remember the bible said "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". by saying these things about redeemed, u ar also attacking The G.O who is a representative of God on earth. Be careful!!!!
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by icare1: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
solomon's temple is worth more than that yet God allowed him to build it. a house of prayer for God is worth more than any poor man in it a poor man connects to God to ask.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by ogajim(m): 1:11am On Oct 20, 2010
^^^ I am thinking Solomon's "temple" was built after Christ gave his life on the cross for our sakes, right?

Just wondering if there is a passage in your Bible that clearly states that our God does not LIVE in "temples" built with human hands, would be helpful to get a feedback from you.

naija-it: Do you still believe that after Christ gave us a second birth by paying the ULTIMATE sacrifice that you are not a "representative of God on earth"

What do you think is the significance of the Temple curtain being ripped in half?
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Natasha2(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
hmm i don't know what to say I'm also a member of RCCG and i know that one of our main aim is to spread the word of God. The RCCG  is trying to build churches which are 5mins drive from each other in every city. well as for the topic why not let God JUDGE At LEAST THE MONEY WAS USED TO BUILD A HOUSE OF GOD, not a night club

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by yommyuk: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2011
Building a big/MIGHTY church is good if there was no church in surrounding area.(I am sure there were multitudes of them), so whats the point?
Wasting such money in the AMAZON to build a church for people who have not heard of Christ would have made more sense. MAYBE

Such funds should have been used for greater good. PITFUL undecided
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by olivegirl(f): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Jesus said 2 judas when that w0man poured that 0il @ jesus, there must always be p00r in ur mist. Piple are f0nd 0f criticizing cHurch. If am u puT #100 naira in dis pR0ject bec0s it is nice 2 build 4 jeh0vah. G0d is n0t 0ur pr0blem, is flesh like y0v and I.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by Kjking(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
May God have mercy on this generation
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by giniphina: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mamajama:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has opened, arguably, the world’s biggest auditorium. The facility can accommodate more than a million worshippers at a time. The auditorium, which was opened by the General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, was built at a cost of $60 million (about N7.7 billion).

This is why Nigerians will continue to live in poverty. We have homeless people on the streets and jobless people, yet a pastor with a vision is spending the congregations tithes and offering on this extravagant building.

I guess religion has now turn to a profitable business.

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3923
if u dont have anything to say then shot ur damn mouth (the church must march forward and the gate of hell will not prevail)
Re: Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b by giniphina: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Natasha2:
hmm i don't know what to say I'm also a member of RCCG and i know that one of our main aim is to spread the word of God. The RCCG  is trying to build churches which are 5mins drive from each other in every city. well as for the topic why not let God JUDGE At LEAST THE MONEY WAS USED TO BUILD A HOUSE OF GOD, not a night club
dont mind haters dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.