Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria (786 Views)

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba / Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks / Phcn (nepa) And Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria by babasin(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2007
Nigeria that wants to be  best 20economies in 2010 is now producting only 100MW of eletricity!
cheesy grin cheesy

THE nation's largest power station located in Egbin outskirts of Lagos has suffered a double tragedy causing drop in output to 100 Megawatts (MW) against the installed capacity of 1,320MW. For one, the station, designed to run on gas, has since lost its source of supply. And now, its resort to alternative source is being threatened by low stock

The 'darkness-in-nigeria' is preventing yaradau to see how to declare emergency on  electricity after many months.

grin cheesy grin

what a shameless country and President.

[url]http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article05/indexn2_html?pdate=121207&ptitle=Fuel%20shortage%20hits%20Egbin%20power%20station[/url]
Re: Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria by idupaul: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2007
THE POWER SITUATION IN NIGERIA.

I cant shout oh, but why will my country not be able to sustain power , its decades now and it still persist, Yar adua should forget any state of emergency and tackle this problem from the source, I suggest he set up an anti racketeering agency to tackle it, WHY? because the countrys energys sector has been hijacked by an energy racket that uses all types of means to profit from the percieved energy crisis, THis cabal can be compared to the the liqour rackets that existed inthe UNited states during the liq prohibition, the only diff is that these guys scheme on our energy needs, while other rackets deal in prohibited substances these ones deal on fossil fuels and generators, prominent amongst them are the Marapco cartel which deals in generators and the Zenon cartel led by one Femi Otedola that run a thriving gas business, these cartel have grown powerful amidst Nigerias growing ene5rgy crisis, sabotaging every geniune effort to remedy the situation for their own greed.
Re: Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria by ahuramazda(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2007
Leveling accusation on individual in the country is not the problem with PHCN. The problem is there before this people started their businesses.

The problem is within the Federal Government, some sit tight elements who you and I did not vote to be there but where employed on their Standard Five or Six certificate. They have been there for 40 years. One generation of politicians come and go, yet they were in their office.

Instead of the FG to setup EFCC and ICPC to look extensively into PHCN and make sure there is ELECTRICITY, they are not doing that but chasing after shadows of those who steal money through politics.

Have you ever see the FG running after

1. The Nigeria Customs Office who cleared more than 200 containers in a day at NGN750,000.00 to account for the income.

2. The Nigeria Immigration Office who issued Passport for NGN10,000.00 or NGN35,000.00 for e-Passport to account for the income on 48 million Nigeria who obtain their passport

3. NITEL before been made public do you know their annual income.

4. Vehicle Licensing Office account on car alone is NGN3,500.00 not to talk of bus, lorry or trailer. How much did the government ever tell you comes from this source.

5. CBN works for Nigeria, what did they contribute to the country coffer, have hear any announcement on this before.

6. Petroleum/Crude Oil - is what the whole of the country monitor daily but the true amount made on 30 million barrel a day being sold at USDN78.00 being accounted for yet USD5.00 disappear from each barrel on daily basis.

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!! (24/7)

This and many more you can monitor but the people who sit on this money did not want light. What they keep in a month can restore PHCN within 2 years but they did not want these.

I know some of them, I have seen them at work, I have repair their faulty systems, I have seen the stored documents used for many of these bad deeds.

They were people that their names were never in the media. Non where they mention on radio. For they sake of this website, I will not mention them because if their children also were member of NAIRALAND that is the end of this lovely forum where there is hope of restoring Nigeria back to normal and enviable position.

Can you identify yourself in Nigeria even if you show your Driver License or International Passport in Bank for example. No, the document tender cannot be verified because the server at the other end did not have electricity.

Mr. Yaradua, sorry Mr. President.

Set up an agency with recent graduates from University with crash program to fight corruption and restore the image of the country to look into PHCN for the next 6 months and see that electricity is restore to every nook and corner of the country 24/7 and every other problem will solved themself with no stress. (Detail cannot be stated)

You are fighting corruption the wrong. OBJ knew this that is why he said and I quote "Nigeria power outage problem has been solved, but some sabotuer are sabotaging it." Yes, so that they can continue perpetrating their evil deed.

Yet Nigeria cry for some of them when the son and daughter slept in death some days before the wedding date.

Mr. President, LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!
Re: Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria by Pain(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2007
A Special "Power Sector Probe" Unit Should Be Set Up In The EFCC To Focus On The Yeras Of Corruption And To Tackle On going Corruption in the White Elephant Called Nepa.
Re: Yaradau, Nepa And Nigeria by idupaul: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2007
A Special "Power Sector Probe" Unit Should Be Set Up In The EFCC To Focus On The Yeras Of Corruption And To Tackle On going Corruption in the White Elephant Called Nepa.

THATS IT , WELL SAID

(1) (Reply)

Naija Tv On Live At Http://nigeriaone.com / 3 Suggestion For The Nigerian Project / Nigeria Must Go After Looters "babangida" - Jack Blum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.