Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Phcn (nepa) And Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phcn (nepa) And Election (981 Views)

When Will Nigerians Stop Calling PHCN..........NEPA / PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter / PHCN (NEPA) Workers To Go On Nationwide Strike On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phcn (nepa) And Election by unleashit(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2007
I dont know if any of you noticed anything about the availability of light all around lagos tonight. I stay in an apartment where i can see a large part of lagos and i noticed tonight that from yaba to victoria Island,from ikorodu to surulere,from ikeja to oshodi there is light everywhere, could it be because of the election.If so,then why has there been no constant light all around the country for a long time.Does it mean there has been dilibrate acts to keep the country in darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Is President Olusegun Obsanjo Really Going? / Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! / Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.