Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (471119 Views)

Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Beth Model Management has announced casting for
new faces for her Agency. Known as the leading
modelling agency in Nigeria and abroad, Beth Models
are constantly exposed to high end and international jobs which puts them ahead.
The agency owned by Elohor Aisien takes in new faces
from time to time and have announced an online recruitment this time from January 26 to February 7 as the
next casting period, when new faces are booked for
international jobs.
To be considered, applicants are required to be
between ages 14-25 years and should be at least 5'6"
feet in sizes 6 to 14. Add up bbm pin:7F2E05BB for more info
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Great concepts production is holding a movie audition

Date: January 31st 2015

Venue: Glonik hotels, 118/120 Adeniyi Jones avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

Time: 10am

NB: Artistes aged between 20-45 years of age needed
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Olivebranches(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
1. AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!

There will be a special and exclusive audition for young and versatile male and female actors for a TV drama series.

Audition holds on:

DATE: Thursday 29th January

TiME: 9am

VENUE: No.1 Abdul Osagie Close,
Off Tokunbo Macaulay,
Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State

Please come with two (2) copies of your (5" by 7"wink pictures.

Please contact 08028100727 for more info. Thank you.

2. AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!

ICE Movie Production, producers of "Official Love" and "Yahoo Gangsters" together with Laxento Global production (UK) present the audition for an Int'l Cinema movie titled "Tribe of Emotions".

Date: Thursday, 29th January, 2015.

Time: 9am.

Venue: Halie Selasia Hotel, 60 Adetola Str, Aguda, Lagos.

Categories: Children (8-13 years), Adults (18-45 years), Elders (50-65 years).

RSVP

Call +2348034340626

Like PEFTI Film Institute facebook page to get audition and other updates. www.facebook.com/pefti
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Olivebranches(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
1. AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!

There will be a special and exclusive audition for young and versatile male and female actors for a TV drama series.

Audition holds on:

DATE: Thursday 29th January

TiME: 9am

VENUE: No.1 Abdul Osagie Close,
Off Tokunbo Macaulay,
Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State

Please come with two (2) copies of your (5" by 7"wink pictures.

Please contact 08028100727 for more info. Thank you.

2. AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!

ICE Movie Production, producers of "Official Love" and "Yahoo Gangsters" together with Laxento Global production (UK) present the audition for an Int'l Cinema movie titled "Tribe of Emotions".

Date: Thursday, 29th January, 2015.

Time: 9am.

Venue: Halie Selasia Hotel, 60 Adetola Str, Aguda, Lagos.

Categories: Children (8-13 years), Adults (18-45 years), Elders (50-65 years).

RSVP

Call +2348034340626

Like PEFTI Film Institute facebook page to get audition and other updates. www.facebook.com/pefti [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by obisage(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
9 Days To Go...

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

From the Producers of All Fingers, Naked Truth & Sambeya comes another opportunity for talented actors/actresses to be a part of a new Nollywood blockbuster movie.
Auditions coming up Saturday 7th Feb., 2015. @ Factual Studios, Magboro, Ibafo, Lagos state.

Time: 11am.
Enquiries.
PING: 52E9B6E5
Call/WhatsApp: 08032642336

Please note that this will be strictly based on 'first come first served' basis. No Registration Fees!
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by TempleChinedum(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Star Fist Studios and BazeBoss Films is casting, for the below listed categories, for her Igbo/English Lang. Film/ TV series.

NB: Interested person(s) must speak basic Igbo + English language.

Casting Director: 08064385451 WhatsApp || BBM: 2ae4ae2c || templechinedum@gmail.com
Send your pictures and Role you're applying for to the above contacts.

Kema : (F) late 20s, Elegant and smart, plump and curvy.

Amaka: (F) late 20s,reserved, sexy, tall.

Jnr: (M) 5-10 years, very smart kid.

Mama Abbey: (F) late 30s, +size, comic, very agile and a talkative.

Andrew: (M) Early 20s, very comic, has a deep calabar or any indigenous dialect accent . Looks indecisive, never serious.

Chiagozie: (F) Early 20s, talkative, and playful.

Chika: (F) Early 20s, Tall, elegant, sexy and smart with a mean face.

Jazel: (F) 20s, Good height, curvy, sexy, very pretty and smart.

Sixty: (M) 20s, Tall, good body, handsome, with Abs, ok with tattoos and piercing.

Secty: (F) 20s, Good looking, tall, very smart and sexy, have British or American accent.

Alloy: (M) Early 30s, reserved, very matured with a deep voice and beard.

Ada: (F) late 20s, curvy and elegant.

Eve: (F) 20s, tall, sexy, curvy, has a seductive instinct. British or American accent + advantage.

Jessica: (F) late 20s, plump, good looking.

Mr Willy: (M) late 50s, mean look, beard and decisive.

Dipp: (M) 30s, smart, good look.
Pastor John: (M) Late 40s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by RothmasPop: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys its tomorrow!

*blank*

Actors Needed for the Movie Project "TimeCode"

Slot 1
Male Role: Full hair,tall(6.0ft) Age from 23 years and above. Dark or light skinned,funny & smart.

Slot 2
Male Role: Low Cut,Short(4.5ft),Age 25 and above,he should have piercings&tatoos,a metrosexual

Slot 3
Male Role: Low cut,tall,slim&sexy looking male from 21-25

Slot 4
Female Role: Long hair,tall,slim & Sexy from age 23-27

Slot 5
Male Role: Low cut,an ear piercing,well shaved beards,height (5.8ft) age from 25 and above

Slot 6
Male Role: Moustache and beards,slender looking adult from 50 and above

Slot 7
Female Role: Long hair,Plumpy,Curvy & Sexy from age 23-27

If you don't match any of the aforementioned description,you can still around....they're more roles....

Eligible & interested actors are to come for the audition at TruSpot Ltd 186b,Ikorodu Road Onipan/Palmgroove,Lagos. On Saturday 31st of January 10am-4pm.

-All actors are expected to come along with a 5 by 7 (Size 5x7) picture that they would be willing to drop,after being auditioned

For further enquiries contact 09096965338,08140374483
Or add Pin:2B3D6E1E

#TimeCodeTheMovie
#ConstatineFilmHouse
Kindly Re-Bc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by nellynwandu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
AUDITION NOTICE!

MALE AND FEMALE ACTORS WANTED

CAN YOU BEAT NOLLYWOOD'S BESTS AT THEIR GAME?

Opportunity exists for HOT, TALENTED AND FRESH Male and Female Actors in a sizzling new TV Series to be shot at locations in Lagos.

REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES (For leading roles only)

1. A picturesque physique
(Good looking, no facial or permanent body marks tattoos etc.)

2. A ‘brandable’ personality
(A marketable personality that will become the face of the brand)

3. Good inter-personal relationship
(A pleasant, fun and decent personality who works well with others)

4. A hunger to explore new frontiers
(The movie series is just one aspect of the opportunity you will be exposed to)

5. A charming and interesting personality
(Don't bother to apply if you are a snub, arrogant, abrasive or abusive in your personal relationship)

6. Penchant for flawless role interpretation
(Whether you are experienced of not is immaterial. What we need are raw talents, a willing and quick to learner)

7. Willingness to explore corporate endorsements
(Key Roles must be willing and ready to grow with the brand and be available to explore corporate endorsements opportunities when needed).

PROFICIENCIES

a) Excellent use of English language
b) Proficiency in spoken Igbo language both for current and future projects (not compulsory but added advantage)

AUDITION DATE: March 14th, 2015
TIME: 0:09am prompt
VENUE: Luscious Meals & Bar: 8, Kushimo Street, Aguda, by NEPA Bus Stop, beside Chicken Republic, Surulere, Lagos

ENQUIRY

Tel: 0802-052-5059; 0808-663-1997
E-mail: nelson.nwandu@ogene.tv

BENEFITS

1. Attractive remuneration
2. Ongoing acting contract
3. Massive exposure, locally and overseas
4. Opportunities in related movie projects
5. Career building and acceleration opportunity
6. Talent development, management and mentor-ship for those that qualify

1 Share

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2015
There is a TV series audition

Date: February 5th 2015

Venue:Dreamworld africana, 14 Dreamworld road by Eleganza bus stop after the second toll gate, Lekki Epe Expressway.

Time - 10am-4pm

NB: Come with your 5x7 pictures
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by nellynwandu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
nellynwandu:
IMMEDIATE ENGAGEMENT OF A SCREENWRITER

A visionary new TV company based in Victoria Island is looking to hire a young scriptwriter to work in an upcoming TV series.

 Can you create compelling characters that are dynamic, rich and very interesting?
 Can you make ‘Desperate Housewives’ and ‘Game of Thrones’ look like child’s play?
 Can you create at least 3 episodes per day?

If you have these qualities, we are looking for you!

Qualifications:

 Creativity
 Versatility
 Imagination
 Ability to thinks outside the box
 Your written English must top notch
 Must understand Igbo culture and cosmology
 A fast and furious writer who can deliver within a tight deadline
 Ability to create ingenious plotlines and fun characters and dialogues
 Ability to infuse subtext and undertone in an otherwise simple plotline
 Your Written English must be flawless.
 Preferable a female writer or a male writer who can create strong female characters

Please send your sample script to:
nellywoodmails@gmail.com or
nellynwandu@gmail.com

Submission Deadline: [/b]14 days from 2nd February 2015.
[b]Details:
08020525059 or 08086631997
Remuneration: Attractive including ongoing writing contract.

Audition: Details will be announced soon here and on Facebook
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
There is an audition for a TV series

Date : February 7th 2015

Venue: Administration magazine head office, white house bus stop, Governor road, Ikotun, Lagos

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Dyoungstar: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015

[size=15pt]AUDITION!!! AUDITION!!! AUDITION!!![/size]

SOUL VISION ENTERTAINMENT.

There will be an auditioning for a movie by a UK based Nigerian who wants to produce his debut movie and is looking for good and talented artistes that can deliver.

Date:

Not fixed yet.

Venue:

Not fixed yet (due to forthcoming elections). But the auditions will hold in Lagos and PHC then the shooting will hold in Lagos.

Title: THE MENTOR.

REQUIREMENTS:

LADIES:

Height:
5-6ft tall.

Complexion:
Fair, chocolate and dark.

Language:
Good command of English language any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage.

Identity:

5X7" photograph.

Ability: ability to read and translate script into action.

Note:
Ladies should be good looking with flesh in the right places to appeal the eyes.

MEN.

Same as above.

Note:
Men are to be good looking and posses ABS and biceps, this is for men above 20 years of age.

Interested persons should contact Chuks for full details of the audition on +234(0)7089768484.

You will automatically added to the whatsapp group for better info on this and other jobs.

When asked who directed you or gave you this contact mention "Dyoungstar".

I hope this helps, more audition notices to come.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by MymothersKeeper(f): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hi friends ,
Is there any acting agency in Lagos ? I'm managing a project and need 6 intelligent and beautiful ladies for a top int'l standard show.
However, I am recruiting in July , if anyone can recommend an agency where correct candidate will be available at that time , that would be great, I have posted audition online before, most of the candidate can't even compose their interest properly , things like dropping one line cv with raggedy selfies will get you no where .
I definately need professional help please contact me thanks . Acting or modelling agencies
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by nelonaya: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Hi friends ,
Is there any acting agency in Lagos ? I'm managing a project and need 6 intelligent and beautiful ladies for a top int'l standard show.
However, I am recruiting in July , if anyone can recommend an agency where correct candidate will be available at that time , that would be great, I have posted audition online before, most of the candidate can't even compose their interest properly , things like dropping one line cv with raggedy selfies will get you no where .
I definately need professional help please contact me thanks . Acting or modelling agencies
Please drop your contact details. Would like to get in touch with you Thanks
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Naijagal2(f): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi, @Mymotherskeeper. I am no professional actress but I have starred in a short film with known actress Stacey Mcdermott (also known as Ufeoma Ejenobor) and was recently an extra on Lekki wives Season 3 which will be out soon.
I am interested in your upcoming project and while I understand where you're coming from, i'm also appealing to you to give aspiring actresses like us a fair chance. Going for auditions as often as we do and not getting called back is enough to kill ones dreams, so I would please like to be able to contact you. Thank you.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Naijagal2:
Hi, @Mymotherskeeper. I am no professional actress but I have starred in a short film with known actress Stacey Mcdermott (also known as Ufeoma Ejenobor) and was recently an extra on Lekki wives Season 3 which will be out soon.
I am interested in your upcoming project and while I understand where you're coming from, i'm also appealing to you to give aspiring actresses like us a fair chance. Going for auditions as often as we do and not getting called back is enough to kill ones dreams, so I would please like to be able to contact you. Thank you.
Is there anyway you can send me a PM ? I will invite you in due time for casting, that's a promise thanks .
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Naijagal2(f): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sure thing! @Mymotherskeeper

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Naijagal2(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Mymotherskeeper I don't think there's a private message option available on here or maybe there is and I just don't knw howta use it.

Anyway, I sent you kinda like an automated email which I think you need to validate or something before I can actually send you wat I really want to. Did you get it? Or better yet you can reach me on my email addy which is belbookings@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
NairalandPolice:
Beth Model Management has announced casting for
new faces for her Agency. Known as the leading
modelling agency in Nigeria and abroad, Beth Models
are constantly exposed to high end and international jobs which puts them ahead.
The agency owned by Elohor Aisien takes in new faces
from time to time and have announced an online recruitment this time from January 26 to February 7 as the
next casting period, when new faces are booked for
international jobs.
To be considered, applicants are required to be
between ages 14-25 years and should be at least 5'6"
feet in sizes 6 to 14. Add up bbm pin:7F2E05BB for more info

Hello. I'm interested in being a model for Beth agencies. Please, can you kindly tell me the requirements? I'm not very tall (5'cool but I do have a very good looking face. A reply would be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by rosearnie: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
PLS ALL MODELS should be wary of scammers read my story of what happened to me.
I posted pictures of the people involved

https://www.nairaland.com/2139620/girls-dying-hands-modelling-scam

I know that they are also scam movie producers, pls lets try as much as we can to expose such
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Osiris films and entertainment are holding a movie audition

DATE - February 21 and 22, 2015

VENUE - 8 Water corporation drive off Ligali Ayorinde, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos

TIME - 10am

CONTACT - Donatus 08063390746, 08077088643 Emails - info@ofe.ng, donatus@ofe.ng

NB- Come with your 5x7 pictures and your actors reel (video of some of your past acting jobs)

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Ebonyi state entertainers guild of Nigeria is holding a TV series audition

DATE-February 12th 2015

VENUE- Salt lake hotel,35 Offia Nwali street, off Afikpo road, Abakaliki, Ebonyi state

TIME- 9am

CONTACT- Hilary 07061209822 Isaac 08129436736

The producers of the TV series Newman street are holding an audition

DATE- February 11th 2015

VENUE- Calabar community hall, off Olufemi strt,off Ogunlana, Surulere, Lagos

TIME- 11am

CONTACT-Sani Muazu 08140855035

There is a movie audition in Onitsha

DATE- February 13th 2015

VENUE- Dream lake hotel iyiowa, Onitsha Anambra state.

TIME -12 noon

CONTACT - 07062060737
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry this is late. Osy Livingstone productions is holding an Igbo movie and TV series audition today.

Date: February 15th 2015

Venue: Igbo Garden, Nnewi opposite Convaj hotel, Nnewi, Anambra state.

Time : 12 noon

There is a movie audition in Asaba

Date: February 17th 2015

Venue:Emadora hotel opposite FMC off Inebisi road, Asaba, Delta state

Time:12 noon

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Whitedove Entertainment LTD and DOPT invites all actors and aspiring actors to audition for roles in their TV Serial.

Address: 51, Aina Street, by Raimi Gate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos State.

Date: Saturday, 21st February, 2015.

Time: 9am to 4pm

NB: Pls bring your 5/7 untreated picture.
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lifeseed film academy is holding a movie audition

Date: February 20th and 21st 2015

Venue:Star Diamond Event Center, 4/6 kosoko street Ojodu Berger, Lagos

Time: 8am

Contact : 09090339159,08135661879,07063588839,08026158512,08109216503,07033181085

NB : Come with your 5x7 picture

Artistes are needed for a Yoruba movie

Date: February 28th and March 1st 2015

Venue: Plus hotel 10 Fatimoh street, Ikotun, Lagos

Roland film productions will hold a movie audition

Date: February 20th 2015

Venue: Roland Business Ventures, Plot 187 Egbeda-idimu road opp Shopdirect, Abule-odu bus/stop, Egbeda, Lagos.

Time: 9am

Contact: 07060498386, BBM 28200850 email; rolandventures.biz.uk@gmail.com

Come with your 5x7 pictures
Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Sorry this is late. Mnet is holding a movie audition today.

Date: Today Saturday February 21st 2015

Venue: plot 1652 Olosa street opp Eko hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos

Time: 9am

NB: If you can speak pidgin English you have an advantage. Come with your 5x7 picture

Anchor digital media is holding an audition

Date: 26th February 2015

Venue: Anchor Digital Media. 42b Olajide Olabanji Street, Marwa Bus/Stop (2nd Round About after Lekki Toll Gate), Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Time: 10 am.

NB: Come with your 5 by 7 photographs

There is an audition for a movie "Alloy in our midst"

Date: February 21st and 22nd 2015

Venue: Senator's bar by Zenith bank, Oyingo, Port Harcourt

Time:12 noon (Feb 21) 1 pm (Feb 22)

1 Like

Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by lynx200(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
R2TV is holding an audition for presenters

Date: February 22nd 2015

Venue: Royal roots studios 6 obasa street off oba akran avenue, Ikeja

Time: 9am-11am

NB: Only people aged 28 to 35 years and confident in front of the camera are needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (108) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.