Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648060 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ask any question u want  about NARUTO and i will try me best to answer u.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ehen? You hot like fire abi? Lemme feel you out. What's the origin of ALL the jinjurichi?
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 4:43am On Sep 30, 2010
If you are asking 4 the origin of all jinchuriki(bijuu host) then I don't know. But if u are asking 4 the origin of the bijuu(tailed beasts) then the answer is the Juubi, The Juubi had 10 tails and his body was sealed in the moon after the sage of the six paths aka Rikudo defeated it. Rikudo used its chakra to create the 9 different bijuu we now know,
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 4:44am On Sep 30, 2010
If you are asking 4 the origin of all jinchuriki(bijuu host) then I don't know. But if u are asking 4 the origin of the bijuu(tailed beasts) then the answer is the Juubi, The Juubi had 10 tails and his body was sealed in the moon after the sage of the six paths aka Rikudo defeated it. Rikudo used its chakra to create the 9 different bijuu we now know,

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
Bravo! Now you're the greatest Naruto fan I know
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2010
vescucci:

Bravo! Now you're the greatest Naruto fan I know

tanx, i created this topic so i could help answer peoples questions and hopefully find some1 who can answer mine.
Re: Naruto Information by justkunmi(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2010
What do u think bout the agenda of the Atkasuki.?
Not a question per say. .jus lookin for opinions.

Vesc. You too.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2010
justkunmi:

Vesc. You too.

The original agenda of Atkasuki as stated by Pein/Nagato is that they want 2 use all the Bijuu to create a new forbidden jutsu and start a war in-order to create peace. But now that most members of the organisation are dead Tobi/Madara has revealed his true intensions and that is to us the power of all the bijuu to try to revive the juubi and seal it within himself in order 4 him to become as powerful as the sage of six paths once was.
Now as to what i think about the initial plans of nagato, i regard it as stupid and unnessary cause i don't understand how someone would start a war in-order to create peace. In regards to Tobi/Madara's plan i think he is just a fool who is seeking to become the most powerful ninja/shinobi but he will never be.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2010
justkunmi:

Vesc. You too.

The original agenda of Atkasuki as stated by Pein/Nagato is that they want 2 use all the Bijuu to create a new forbidden jutsu and start a war in-order to create peace. But now that most members of the organisation are dead Tobi/Madara has revealed his true intensions and that is to us the power of all the bijuu to try to revive the juubi and seal it within himself in order 4 him to become as powerful as the sage of six paths once was.
Now as to what i think about the initial plans of nagato, i regard it as stupid and unnessary cause i don't understand how someone would start a war in-order to create peace. In regards to Tobi/Madara's plan i think he is just a fool who is seeking to become the most powerful ninja/shinobi but he will never be.
Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
Sage is right. On both counts. Though Madara's plan was to use Akatsuki to fulfill his agenda. Everyone on Akatsuki had a secret agenda. Pein's idea isn't stupid. It's genius. Only the price is too high. I think most characters in Naruto are kinda good. They just have different ways about doing things. Orochimaru too.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
I agree that most villians in Naruto have good intentions in their own way but as for Madara and Orochimaru i personally don't see anything good in them.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
naruto seji, you didin't quite complete it. Madara wanted to have the power of the tailed beast so that he can trap the whole world in a gaint tsukyomi.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2010
WackyJ1:

naruto seji, you didin't quite complete it. Madara wanted to have the power of the tailed beast so that he can trap the whole world in a gaint tsukyomi.
When did he say that or wat makes u think that?
Re: Naruto Information by justkunmi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
The original plan of the Atkasuki, as outrageous as might seem,was actually a good idea IMO. Havin a war to create an eventual peace isn't so much of a bad idea. But the way they decided to go about it is what makes it wrong.
And ofcourse the whole peace thing was a hoax.

Like you both rightly said, everyone has an agenda. Everyone, in Atkasuki and even in Naruto's camp, all want personal glorification. So its a matter of who can outsmart who.

But I like Pein a lot. He's bad I know. But hey, who isn't?
Re: Naruto Information by ogagusps3: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2010
SageNaruto:

When did he say that or wat makes u think that?
He told the kages during the kage summit.
Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
Pein was never evil, just confused.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
his name is NAGATO and he felt real pain. No one was there to give him a better answer to the way bringing peace to the world.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
There is ongoing speculation that Tobi may turn out not to be Madara,

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
Then what would he be then? Though I find him to corky but I can't imagine another explanation.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
SageNaruto:

There is ongoing speculation that Tobi may turn out not to be Madara,

Thats not possible.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2010
I am not saying that Tobi isn't Madara, all i said was that people are thinking he might not be. What i think is that Tobi is infact Madara but maybe, i said maybe his body was created by Zetsu.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2011
who is ur favorite Naruto character?
Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 3:12am On Aug 10, 2011
2 of the legendary Sannins
Pervy Sage  cry cry or Tsunade  grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2011
SageNaruto:

who is your favorite Naruto character?
Must we choose just one. Cos i have like 5
Naruto, Sasuke, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Hinata,
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
my question hidan d guy dat killed asuma isn't he suppose 2 b dead afta all dis tym coz d impure resurrection jutsu is suppose 2 bring him back and i don't tink hav seen him.his my fav missin nin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^ he's not dead oh. Shikamaru just blew his body to bits and left him trapped there. He's Immortal so he can't die. The only way to bring him back is for Kabuto to go to where hidan is buried and unearth him and then piece him back together and maybe feed him
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
all i want to know is what is in the 6th coffin dat kabuto showed madara dat left him in shocked.
I will also like to see rock lee vs sasuke course i luv d chunni exam dat sasuke didnt even last him a minute and hw he fought Garra was good even though he lost dat fight
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
kombats:

all i want to know is what is in the 6th coffin dat kabuto showed madara dat left him in shocked.
I will also like to see rock lee vs sasuke course i luv d chunni exam dat sasuke didnt even last him a minute and hw he fought Garra was good even though he lost dat fight
sasuke is beyond Lee's Level now. If they fight lee will die.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by bxg(m): 2:16am On Aug 11, 2011
WackyJ1:

sasuke is beyond Lee's Level now. If they fight lee will die.

even wit lee 6 gates undecided undecided
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2011
bxg:

even wit lee 6 gates undecided undecided
If Lee like let him open 8. Once amaterasu catches him. He's finished,

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
blind sasuke will kill lee on anoda note i thought openin d gates will cos serious damage goin by kakashi words durin d gaara vs lee match
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
Why are u people talking about old stuf3s?, how wil| naruto defeat nagato Manga 550,and who is itach¡ Going 2 fight afta cancel|ing kabuto's control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.