Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing (1253 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / The Lieing Competition / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gone are the days of true love.when men love ladies for whom the are,not for sex.But girls are the cause.they are to be blamed.she told me that she was a virgin.i agreed and never demanded for sex.what's d outcome?.she was sleeping with my best friend,even with my brother.i met another girl,gave her all d money she need.i was a foolish giver.just ask and it would be given unto you.wat was d outcome?.she was diverting all my money to one poor handsome guy.so i learnt to be bad.i dont give a shit about love anymore.i tell anything on skirt that am in love wit her.and it works for me.i tell them lies,the believe.i beat them,they love me the more.i rape or bed them by force,yet they come back for more.they know that am a player,yet the are fighting over me.what is really wrong with girls?
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
The question is, what is really wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by pendusky(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz: The question is, what is really wrong with you?

grin grin i knw wat u can do.
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2012

that IS the important question
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
pendusky:

grin grin i knw wat u can do.
MRbrownJAY:

that IS the important question
Yes o. . .

He is a foolish giver, lies to girls, beats them, beds them by force, thinks he is a player and then has guts to ask what is wrong with girls?

He is discombobulated! grin

2 Likes

Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Sijo01(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2012

Op,answer the question, confused entity.
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by MMM2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op
Have u seen ur result 4 d section, u need 2 know if u re entering d next class when skool resume

Before u come 2 NL 2 post comment

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by pendusky(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz:

Yes o. . .

He is a foolish giver, lies to girls, beats them, beds them by force, thinks he is a player and then has guts to ask what is wrong with girls?

He is discombobulated! grin

grin grin grin pls spare him, he neva graduate!
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sijo01:

Op,answer the question, confused entity.
nothing is wrong with me.is your boyfriend the only guy dat is sleeping with you?.the answer is CAPITAL NO.you girls always make mess of guys that truely love you.you like rugged guys and dat is what i have become.yea,am a player now,and you girls are the cause.but am happy to be a player.girls are just like a robot in my hand.and wen i say i love you,i knew i was lieing
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Akinagirl(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ok so whats your point? So basically you are telling everyone you need to go to jail because you beat and r.a/p.e women.
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Sijo01(f): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Op, your foolishness nor get part two
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by seedord247(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Where is my ak47?
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
@OP.. I get ur drift. But seriously, nothin is wrong with Girls. They were jst created to be so.
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Csami(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Don't worry, the Op has a vivid imagination. Everything he does is by imagination.
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: @OP.. I get ur drift. But seriously, nothin is wrong with Girls. They were jst created to be so.
.correct guy.you see clearly my point of view.girls are created to be so.be a player and they fall all over you in love.be a loner and the play games with you.absurd indeed
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kenneth4u205: nothing is wrong with me.is your boyfriend the only guy dat is sleeping with you?.the answer is CAPITAL NO.you girls always make mess of guys that truely love you.you like rugged guys and dat is what i have become.yea,am a player now,and you girls are the cause.but am happy to be a player.girls are just like a robot in my hand.and wen i say i love you,i knew i was lieing

Just because you've been hurt by one girl doesn't mean you've to hurt everyone else. Truthfully, you're hurting yourself more than anyone else. It's unfortunate you were treated badly, but you've to forgive and move on. Easier said than done, yes, but for your own sake you should at least try. You're only pushing yourself into a state of misery with what you're doing to yourself now, running around calling yourself a playa. You're the one who's actually getting played because you've managed to allow one girl to get a hold of you and control you like this.
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Rocktation(f): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Akinagirl: so whats your point?

Do you feel ready to redeem yourself? Should we go on a r[i]a[/i]pe beano as well? Should we give a public apology? Should we report you to mummy? What is your point?
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by jigwe101: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Na wa oo. Because of ur experiences with a couple of yeye girls, uve changed ur whole character. So girls have that much power over u? OK o
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by tobechi74: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247: Where is my ak47?

gives him an ak47, a chain and a timed bombed
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yield:

Just because you've been hurt by one girl doesn't mean you've to hurt everyone else. Truthfully, you're hurting yourself more than anyone else. It's unfortunate you were treated badly, but you've to forgive and move on. Easier said than done, yes, but for your own sake you should at least try. You're only pushing yourself into a state of misery with what you're doing to yourself now, running around calling yourself a playa. You're the one who's actually getting played because you've managed to allow one girl to get a hold of you and control you like this.
thanks alot.hope you dont mind being my girlfriend?
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kenneth4u205: thanks alot.hope you dont mind being my girlfriend?
This dude is funny. . .
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Lobi(f): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2012

you deserve a kiss,you took the words right out of my mouth
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Adeks(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Op i get ur gist. d main Q now is, why do most girls like going 4 d bad guys and play d good guys? ADVENTURE!!! Get a worthy girl 4 urself, give her all d adventure she may ever need (be her bad guy and her good guy, only her) and love her. It's better than turning urself into a 'pandemic' monster...
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by DAY12(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kenneth4u205: Gone are the days of true love.when men love ladies for whom the are,not for sex.But girls are the cause.they are to be blamed.she told me that she was a virgin.i agreed and never demanded for sex.what's d outcome?.she was sleeping with my best friend,even with my brother.i met another girl,gave her all d money she need.i was a foolish giver.just ask and it would be given unto you.wat was d outcome?.she was diverting all my money to one poor handsome guy.so i learnt to be bad.i dont give a shit about love anymore.i tell anything on skirt that am in love wit her.and it works for me.i tell them lies,the believe.i beat them,they love me the more.i rape or bed them by force,yet they come back for more.they know that am a player,yet the are fighting over me.what is really wrong with girls?

wow
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Beync(f): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kenneth4u205: thanks alot.hope you dont mind being my girlfriend?
awe! U looking for more yeye girls to molestation, u can't find nada here. This ur revenge course will do u no good if u continue like dis. U r losing if u thing u r now enjoying life. U have a chance to repent
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Kolade9(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmm, ''Lieing'',new word ah guess
Re: When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beync: awe! U looking for more yeye girls to molestation, u can't find nada here. This ur revenge course will do u no good if u continue like dis. U r losing if u thing u r now enjoying life. U have a chance to repent
i love you

(1) (Reply)

Does A Person's Upbringing Have An Effect On His Or Her Relationship/marriage... / Is She Really A Virgin? / DATING: 27 Questions To Create Instant Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.