Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? (903 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by touchmehard: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
Cheating is partaking in affectionate or sexual relations with someone other than your significant other while you are still in a relationship together. It can be of a sexual or emotional nature. If your girlfriend or boyfriend is cheating on you, or you think that they are, it's best to get it out in the open. Talk seriously with your mate, and find out what's going on. It's better to take the hurt than to go on being suspicious.

Sadly cheating is something that nobody expects to have happen in their relationship, but it often happens, despite how much two people may love each other. Most people don't even realize that their spouse or significant other is cheating on them. Even though there are some signs, they are never sure indicators that someone is cheating. Small changes in behavior are usually the biggest indicator of infidelity, and they may go unnoticed for awhile. If someone suspects their spouse is cheating, it's a good possibility that they are.

The invention of the Internet has made it easier for people to meet people and cheat. Some people do not consider “cyber relationships” real nor cheating. However, the emotional attachments that can be formed while chatting with someone on the Internet can be just as destructive to a marriage as a physical affair.

It is possible to rebuild a relationship after infidelity, but it will take a lot of work from both people. Trust takes a second to break and years to rebuild once someone has been unfaithful. The couple may even consider working with a counselor in an attempt to rebuild their relationship.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by seedord247(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
The meaning of cheating is. . . . Going to the toilet to excrete your cheating via your stinky anus.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by BeraBera(f): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2012
seedord247: The meaning of cheating is. . . . Going to the toilet to excrete your cheating via your stinky anus.
And what the hell is dat supposed 2 mean?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by BeraBera(f): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2012
seedord247: The meaning of cheating is. . . . Going to the toilet to excrete your cheating via your stinky anus.
And what the hell is dat supposed 2 mean?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by swtchicgurl: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Every relationship is an examination. Hence cheating is not permitted. You either prepare yourself adequately before going in or you bear the consequences!

Remember:

- Only cowards cheat.

- Only dull students repeat a class.

- Only a dumb person repeats an exam due to failure in a first attempt.

- Only those that cheat will disagree with me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by Lightjoy: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2012
I dont really know y people cheat,after u would av done evrytin to satisfy dem
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by Areaboy2(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2012
swtchicgurl: Every relationship is an examination. Hence cheating is not permitted. You either prepare yourself adequately before going in or you bear the consequences!

Remember:

- Only cowards cheat.

using your own premise, you r wrong wit that conclusion

If you wana use the exam analogy, you cant class everyone that fails as unprepared! thats a very arrogant stance to take. Hence you cant group all cheaters in that light. still a very arrogant thing to say.

I'm not here to support cheaters or cheating. All im saying is people cheat just as well as people betray in other ways. what makes one worse than the other?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by swtchicgurl: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Area_boy:

using your own premise, you r wrong wit that conclusion

If you wana use the exam analogy, you cant class everyone that fails as unprepared! thats a very arrogant stance to take. Hence you cant group all cheaters in that light. still a very arrogant thing to say.

I'm not here to support cheaters or cheating. All im saying is people cheat just as well as people betray in other ways. what makes one worse than the other?

You obviously didn't get the analogy! Take a second look at the word 'prepare' with a 'connotative' attitude. It should help your understanding.
Have you ever heard: Preparation is preparing for the unprepared for?
wink
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by Areaboy2(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

You obviously didn't get the analogy! Take a second look at the word 'prepare' with a 'connotative' attitude. It should help your understanding.
Have you ever heard: Preparation is preparing for the unprepared for?
wink

Have you ever heard of uncertainties? undecided

or

Extenuating circumstances?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2012
swtchicgurl: Every relationship is an examination. Hence cheating is not permitted. You either prepare yourself adequately before going in or you bear the consequences!

Remember:

- Only cowards cheat.

That is the biggest load of poo I have seen in a long while.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by swtchicgurl: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2012
Area_boy:

Have you ever heard of uncertainties? undecided

or

Extenuating circumstances?

LOL! what's the correlation? cheesy undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
Your dictionary would give you a perfect answer. I am totally speechless
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by swtchicgurl: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
Blugreen: Your dictionary would give you a perfect answer. I am totally speechless

u should be!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by MMM2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Op
2 me cheating is when u have 2 much money & u spend it on ladies, after d spending 9 out of d 10 ladies must love 2 give u punny kiss

So as a sharp & fast guy u nyash how many as possible

It is called chop & clean mouth wink
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by stolenstone: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2012
pls can someone throw more light on emotional cheating? The OP mentioned that cheating can come in form of intimate and emotional cheating! I mean most guys n gals let their minds run wide with things they see on the streets, at d workplace, on d web, books, movies etc, Is fantasy technically a form of emotional cheating?? Or am I missing something here??
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by touchmehard: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
stolen stone: pls can someone throw more light on emotional cheating? The OP mentioned that cheating can come in form of intimate and emotional cheating! I mean most guys n gals let their minds run wide with things they see on the streets, at d workplace, on d web, books, movies etc, Is fantasy technically a form of emotional cheating?? Or am I missing something here??
Emotional cheating could be easily described as showering so much care, love and attention on another person other than ur partner, at d detriment of d needs of ur partner. Here, u are emotionally attached to the other person.
*hope this answers ur question*
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by Euroclydon(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Cheating is doing yahoo yahoo wit a relationship.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cheating? by swtchicgurl: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is the biggest load of poo I have seen in a long while.

yes, i agree with you on that because the bigger load of poo is inside your skull! grin

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys. Can U Marry A Pretty Rich Lady In D Wheelchair?? / When Your Love Is Rejected... / Match Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.