Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

A friend of mine is too shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A friend of mine is too shy (1883 Views)

He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A friend of mine is too shy by inuyasha01(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Evenin' nlanders,plz help my friend out of this situation,there is this girl whom he always eye but can't approach her,what is your suggestions plz?
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by KINGwax(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
inuyasha01: Evenin' nlanders,plz help me out of this situation,there is this girl whom i always eye but can't approach her,what is your suggestions plz?
mayb u need some dark glasses so dt u can hide your eyes behind them..psychologically, jokes apart, you'll feel safe and secured behind them. Try it
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by Chanchit: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Go meet those witches wei dey sell herbal stuffs for market, tell them say u wan buy OKEREBUTUTU, drink am, then approach the gurl, walahi, she's all yours...
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by Sijo01(f): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2012
Op, dat one na small tin na.....just drink two bottle of alomo.....den u ar gud to go. cool

1 Like

Re: A friend of mine is too shy by GreenJ(m): 2:55am On Jul 28, 2012
Just say "I LOVE U TALK YOUR OWN"
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by acidtalk: 4:38am On Jul 28, 2012
@Poster, lots of people bring this same shyness issue onto nairaland and never get the real solution to their problem and this leaves them dejected.

I won't claim to be a pro on this and as such will offer advice only to the best of my knowledge.

From what I understand, the girl in question is one who you see regularly, either in your school, office, or neighborhood. The face is that that lady might just have noticed you also. Believe it or not, ladies usually have that instinct to always know when a particular man is admiring them or likes them (even when he hasn't approached them).

What I will advice you to do is always take risk. Do you know what most sales people around the world always get successful? Because they are risk takers and never allow themselves get dejected when they are turned down.

Look at yourself like a sales person that doesn't expect much from the prospect (lady). Walk up to her and open up that "you have noticed her all these while but have been too shy to approach her for the fear that she would embarass you". What this does is it will make her to be really polite and accomodating and it will make you feel more relaxed and jack up yourself confidence at that point in time.

Do not start talking of like, love, emotional attached and the other crap. Just come as a friend who won't mind having her number. If she doesn't give you that day don't push it. Since you said you see her regularly, she is most likely to give you on the 2nd or 3rd meeting.
Don't chat her up on the street or when in the midst of her friends, as she is most likely not going to listen to you under such environment.

Just my 2cents.

3 Likes

Re: A friend of mine is too shy by MMM2(m): 4:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Op

When next u see d small girl tell her dat M M M asked 4 her fone nos kiss

When u get her fone nos I will finish d remaining package 4 u
Free of charge tongue
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by MMM2(m): 4:48am On Jul 28, 2012
inuyasha01: Evenin' nlanders,plz help me out of this situation,there is this girl whom i always eye but can't approach her,what is your suggestions plz?

U know get girl friend
Ask ur GF
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by tobechi74: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2012
Take weed, mix it in 8 bottles of gulder ...take a packet of cigrate and then snuf.,.consume.

Shynes goes instantly
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by boygenius93: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Chanchit: Go meet those witches wei dey sell herbal stuffs for market, tell them say u wan buy OKEREBUTUTU, drink am, then approach the gurl, walahi, she's all yours...
if dat 1 workd for gf dat doesnt mean its gonna work for another girl hahahahahahahahaha
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by boygenius93: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2012
Chanchit: Go meet those witches wei dey sell herbal stuffs for market, tell them say u wan buy OKEREBUTUTU, drink am, then approach the gurl, walahi, she's all yours...
if dat 1 workd for ur gf dat doesnt mean its gonna work for another girl hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: A friend of mine is too shy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, lots of people bring this same shyness issue onto nairaland and never get the real solution to their problem and this leaves them dejected.

I won't claim to be a pro on this and as such will offer advice only to the best of my knowledge.

From what I understand, the girl in question is one who you see regularly, either in your school, office, or neighborhood. The face is that that lady might just have noticed you also. Believe it or not, ladies usually have that instinct to always know when a particular man is admiring them or likes them (even when he hasn't approached them).

What I will advice you to do is always take risk. Do you know what most sales people around the world always get successful? Because they are risk takers and never allow themselves get dejected when they are turned down.

Look at yourself like a sales person that doesn't expect much from the prospect (lady). Walk up to her and open up that "you have noticed her all these while but have been too shy to approach her for the fear that she would embarass you". What this does is it will make her to be really polite and accomodating and it will make you feel more relaxed and jack up yourself confidence at that point in time.

Do not start talking of like, love, emotional attached and the other crap. Just come as a friend who won't mind having her number. If she doesn't give you that day don't push it. Since you said you see her regularly, she is most likely to give you on the 2nd or 3rd meeting.
Don't chat her up on the street or when in the midst of her friends, as she is most likely not going to listen to you under such environment.

Just my 2cents.
Nicely Side
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2012
No, Nicely Said angry
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, lots of people bring this same shyness issue onto nairaland and never get the real solution to their problem and this leaves them dejected.

Just my 2cents.
you are soooooooo on point! Niceeeeeeeee*
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by adewasco2k(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
u wanna get rid of shyness
take one big bottle of alomo and wear dark glasses
its works like charm true story *in barney stinson's voice* grin grin

But if it doesn't work after two trial pls consult an ashewo grin grin grin
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by Tiwanna(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
tobechi74: Take weed, mix it in 8 bottles of gulder ...take a packet of cigrate and then snuf.,.consume. Shynes goes instantly

you go sabby high ohh.
Re: A friend of mine is too shy by toygod2: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
eh yah

(1) (Reply)

My New Girl. / JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. / Four Habits That May Hinder A Lady From Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.