Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41958 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lemmeknow: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach d opposite sex wen it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything u c is him, y do u ladies still relent?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Olasuposaheed(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
space booked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
They can't handle rejection.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by raziboi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
in razi's voice

nonsense thread....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by raziboi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
lemmeknow:
hmm! are u d shy type for d ladies?

am not shy
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
You should know when babe is flashing the green light.

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
I woo him

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Misblah: I woo him

lol. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by zoeee(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy: You should know when babe is flashing the green light.

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on. tongue

Funny undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by elvisudoh: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
abeg ooo...make babe come woo me....lol
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by djeezy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Misblah: I woo him
That's from a girl who knows what she wants and takes a step to have it. cool.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by djeezy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Before you woo him, make sure he already likes you o......Else it will be a disaster.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Women are not too sure of them selves, as a Guy even after rejection I can still go for another girl irespective of my previous ordeal but in girls when they are rejected once they vow never to approach any Guy in their lives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
zoeee:

Funny undecided

Yes. tongue That is what ladies get in most case when they woo men. grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tallesty1: They can't handle rejection.
...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...
lols, the best is to give him signs, he will come for you if he is interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tallesty1: lols, the best is to give him signs, he will come for you if he is interested.
..What if he is not interested, we still feel rejected too??...

..Keeping and bottling our emotions is the best thing to do....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to

13 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
temigracie: ..What if he is not interested, we still feel rejected too??...
..Keeping and bottling our emotions is the best thing to do....
Aww. Trust me, no guy would reject fine gals like you two smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread

65 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: Aww. Trust me, no guy would reject fine gals like you two smiley
With the previous comments on this thread undecided
I dont agree with u

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on.[/quote]
Do u think this type of post encourages my dear sweet naija babes

6 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: Aww. Trust me, no guy would reject fine gals like you two smiley
..lol...I can remember a guy stated here on NL that if a fyn babe should ask him out....he said he ll turn her down cos it ll look somehow weird to him...He sed he believes she has a hidden agenda....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread
Don't nobody need a goblin to follow the thread,nice thing was what you did

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
When a man you love is too shy to woo you...?
Why do ladies behave like this?
Why are ladies materialistic?
20 things you should know as a lady...
The difference between your girlfriend and wife...
Problems only a lady with flat butt would understand...
Problem only a lady with big bosoms would understand....
Why don't ladies use their real pics as dp?
Why do ladies use their real pics as dp?

Now, the question is -wetin we do una

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: When a man you love is too shy to woo you...?
Why do ladies behave like this?
Why are ladies materialistic?
20 things you should know as a lady...
The difference between your girlfriend and wife...
Problems only a lady with flat butt would understand...
Problem only a lady with big bosoms would understand....
Why don't ladies use their real pics as dp?
Why do ladies use their real pics as dp?

Now, the question is -wetin we do una

lol grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65:
With the previous comments on this thread undecided
I dont agree with u

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on.
Do u think this type of post encourages my dear sweet naija babes
That dude is not a true player.

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: That dude is not a true player.
I know na
Nl. Where everyone lives on dere scripted lives

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.