Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? (921 Views)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? by rotciv(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
House please help me. I was just wondering lately what has happened to the era of platonic relationships. Thses days it seems that no girl wants a normal platonic relationship. I have observed in more than 3 occassions that many girls are eager to be 'chyked' or asked out. None wants to meet a guy and have him for a friend. I might be wrong but thats how it seems. If u meet a girl and in a month u havent dropped some lines in a particular direction. She kicks u to the curb. A girl has even confirmed it to me that she does not c d need to have a guy around in the name of friends. That its either u are chyking or passin. So ladies is it true or is it just a misconception blown out of proportion. HOLA
Re: Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? by iice(f): 2:31am On Dec 13, 2007
Dunno about other people but not to me. . .prefer them (platonic) to all that stress
Re: Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? by mrjonz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
I agree, its really difficult to meet a girl who wants a platonic relationship, they always want something more. well as for me, i just like havin casual friends cuz i dont belive in meeting different girls & sleepin with them.
Re: Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? by IykeD(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
rotciv:

House please help me. I was just wondering lately what has happened to the era of platonic relationships. Thses days it seems that no girl wants a normal platonic relationship. I have observed in more than 3 occassions that many girls are eager to be 'chyked' or asked out. None wants to meet a guy and have him for a friend. I might be wrong but thats how it seems. If u meet a girl and in a month u haven't dropped some lines in a particular direction. She kicks u to the curb. A girl has even confirmed it to me that she does not c d need to have a guy around in the name of friends. That its either u are chyking or passin. So ladies is it true or is it just a misconception blown out of proportion. HOLA

You are right.One happened to me while in school.I had met this girl i thought was an angel and thought she is the kind of girl that wouldn't jump into the arms of any guy, probably needed time to study such person so i kept the whole thing at friendship level for 2 weeks without any mention of love or relationship.
I had gone to see her one day, she started with the question, "What do you take me for" then continued, "someone you come to jist with when you are bored, all we talk about is music, movies etc, i am tired of all these, it's leading us nowhere". I was speechless for more than 10mins, the worst part was that she said she was tired of it and didn't want us to hang out again. Can you imagine

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? / Pls Advice Me / Kick My Ass :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.