Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. (1799 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Advice Needed Urgently(friends N Foes) / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 11:28am On May 21, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes. Here is a scenario: An imaginary dude/gal, sits down or stands up, whichever one you deem fit and creates/writes about what he finds bothersome either in NL or the society at large.

Expecting to get positive and helpful comments grin, what does he get for his labour, energy and time? Nothing but hateful and vile comments filled with so much vitriol, not forgetting the childish posts and criticism that trail many posts undecided

And the culprits are
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by 190: 11:32am On May 21, 2012
190 and a certain __american____
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by cindyrella(f): 11:45am On May 21, 2012
Loading.........15%
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 11:46am On May 21, 2012
190: 190 and a certain __american____

Don't flatter yourself, U don't even come close undecided!

I know you've got megalomaniacal tendencies, so I'm not really surprised grin

Now, pave way.
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 12:01pm On May 21, 2012
cindyrella: Loading.........15%

Cindy, what exactly is loading? Are the post derailers that voluminous?
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Mynd44: 12:35pm On May 21, 2012
This might get interesting
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by cindyrella(f): 2:02pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Cindy, what exactly is loading? Are the post derailers that voluminous?

Yes kinda

Loading..........25%
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by slimyem: 2:03pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes. Here is a scenario: An imaginary dude/gal, sits down or stands up, whichever one you deem fit and creates/writes about what he finds bothersome either in NL or the society at large.

Expecting to get positive and helpful comments grin, what does he get for his labour, energy and time? Nothing but hateful and vile comments filled with so much vitriol, not forgetting the childish posts and criticism that trail many posts undecided

And the culprits are
.....story story...
Once upon a time.....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 21, 2012
slimyem: .....story story...
Time time. . . There was a boy. . .
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes. Here is a scenario: An imaginary dude/gal, sits down or stands up, whichever one you deem fit and creates/writes about what he finds bothersome either in NL or the society at large.

And the culprits are

Why do you have issue?
People writing about your dumb ass
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by 190: 2:35pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Don't flatter yourself, U don't even come close undecided!

I know you've got megalomaniacal tendencies, so I'm not really surprised grin

Now, pave way.

angry angry
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2012
Ah well. . .that's what NL's become. Ain't pretty.
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Mynd44: 2:54pm On May 21, 2012
Okay I am still waiting for the story oooo
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 7:56pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:

Why do you have issue?
People writing about your dumb ass

Hmmm, I understand your suicidal tendencies, and I don't intend on granting that wish anytime soon. But must you also show everyone how inept and marginally stu.pid you are?

We are all given a choice to air opinions, you my friend; abuse that privilege.
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 7:59pm On May 21, 2012
slimyem: .....story story...

undecided
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 8:01pm On May 21, 2012
cindyrella:

Yes kinda

Loading..........25%

Still waiting for that list smiley ..
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Hmmm, I understand your suicidal tendencies, and I don't intend on granting that wish anytime soon. But must you also show everyone how inept and marginally stu.pid you are?

We are all given a choice to air opinions, you my friend; abuse that privilege.

Fall off the cliff
The world will be a better place without you
So have a Bleep up day B
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 8:05pm On May 21, 2012
190:

angry angry

undecided
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Mynd44: 8:31pm On May 21, 2012
Tell me the story na
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 9:20pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:

Fall off the cliff
The world will be a better place without you
So have a Bleep up day B

You must be punch-drunk, cos you keep coming back for more.

Now run along with your tail between your legs kiddo, your A.s,s has been sorely whooped.
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam:

You must be punch-drunk, cos you keep coming back for more.

Now run along with your tail between your legs kiddo, your A.s,s has been sorely whooped.
b

Jack ASS FOOL
YOU CAN PUT YOUR d IN THE BOTTLE
RUN AWAY FOOL WITH YOUR DOG HEAD
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:

Jack ASS FOOL
YOU CAN PUT YOUR d IN THE BOTTLE
RUN AWAY FOOL WITH YOUR DOG HEAD

Just when I think your ish doesn't get worse, then "bam" like a train you hit again with your asinity grin.

Your witless remarks just keeps accumulating undecided

Ok meathead, Surprise me with another moronic post smiley ... I'm waiting in anticipation.
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Just when I think your ish doesn't get worse, then "bam" like a train you hit again with your asinity grin.

Your witless remarks just keeps accumulating undecided

Ok meathead, Surprise me with another moronic post smiley ... I'm waiting in anticipation.

You are waiting for me to insult you?
You really a fucker
Listing fool, you need to go to hell
I am done with your dumb A??
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 10:13pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:

You are waiting for me to insult you?
You really a fucker
Listing fool, you need to go to hell
I am done with your dumb A??

Oh grin, I'm so sorry brogrin! Are you feeling bad already, don'tyou think its way too soon. I was just getting ready to sink my fangs into your flesh, but I think I'll pass on that. Cos I don't think my previous onslaught left any flesh.

F.Y.I blockhead, spelling does help. Stop writting like an oaf.

Mission accomplished, you are one of 'em "Thread derailers" ...

Off you go son, you can cry later. Make sure its not on my thread aiight!
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Oh grin, I'm so sorry brogrin! Are you feeling bad already, don'tyou think its way too soon. I was just getting ready to sink my fangs into your flesh, but I think I'll pass on that. Cos I don't think my previous onslaught left any flesh.

F.Y.I blockhead, spelling does help. Stop writting like an oaf.

Mission accomplished, you are one of 'em "Thread derailers" ...

Off you go son, you can cry later. Make sure its not on my thread aiight!

I do like to derail you dumb ass head
Cry because you are a little sissy
Off you go little girl, You need to have some balls like a real man
Not the puck out B you are
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Mynd44: 1:58pm On May 22, 2012
I see potentials here
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Riskymallam: 7:34pm On May 22, 2012
luckgames:

I do like to derail you dumb ass head
Cry because you are a little sissy
Off you go little girl, You need to have some balls like a real man
Not the puck out B you are

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

You've said dumb-as,s like a hundred times already. Don't u get tired of repeating yourself? Its getting pretty boring and mundane undecided.

Like I said earlier, u are like a punch-drunk boxer.

You just keep coming back only to get more and more punches rammed into your skull.

luckgames:

I do like to derail you dumb as;s head

Dude, what in Pete's name is this s'posed to mean? Oh, you are beyond remedy grin

luckgames:
You need to have some balls like a real man

And be as womanly as you right, I think I'll pass undecided.
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2012
Risky_mallam:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

You've said dumb-as,s like a hundred times already. Don't u get tired of repeating yourself? Its getting pretty boring and mundane undecided.

Like I said earlier, u are like a punch-drunk boxer.

You just keep coming back only to get more and more punches rammed into your skull.

You are so dumb, you don't know when to back off
You have a big head with a big skull with no brain
That is the issue, If you have brain , you would have had common sense
O well common sense is not common
So go to hell and Bleep yourself
Sissy

Dude, what in Pete's name is this s'posed to mean? Oh, you are beyond remedy grin

And be as womanly as you right, I think I'll pass undecided.

Sissy
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by 190: 8:44pm On May 22, 2012
what in the name of 190 is going on!! angry angry
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by luckgames(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2012
190: what in the name of 190 is going on!! angry angry
We have a D head that is very disrespectful
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by Killz1(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2012
luckgames:

Sissy
shocked shocked
Re: Friends And Foes, It's Getting Alarming. by 190: 8:48pm On May 22, 2012
luckgames:
We have a D head that is very disrespectful

and who could this be

does he know who 190 is angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lie? / What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone? / Can A Married Man Be A Best Man Or Part Of Grooms Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.