Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,442 members, 7,958,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? (5009 Views)

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by samexycool(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2012
Please share your opinions with reasons and why we should be good givers and not only good receivers.
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by samexycool(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2012
To me i think it's the girls, but sometimes it also depend on the individual ie some girls do give out but 98% of them are very stingy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2012
Guys!

1 Like

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by samexycool(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2012
sexkillz: Guys!
ur reasons.
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by IZUKWU(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2012
Depends on what one is looking for in the relationship. Generally girls ,give less financially and yet they turn around and call you stingy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by ATMC(f): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
samexycool: To me i think it's the girls, but sometimes it also depend on the individual ie some girls do give out but 98% of them are very stingy.
stingy in what way?
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by cindyrella(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Both!
Girls: with their punny
Guys: with their money

Ok I said it! bite mi! tongue

1 Like

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by achi4u(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
girls tend to be stingy when she didnt trust her relationship with you.
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Girls. In a relationship, they expect everything without giving. They sucks!
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by ATMC(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Being stingy is genetic so a guy can be genetic nd a gal can also, no big deal joor
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by UncleJJ(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Guys spend money when they want to sleep with you, girls spend money in you cos they love you.

What more do want to know, the poster is another broke guy that fails to understand men were put on earth to dominate and not parasite.

Keep ur eyes off your womans money and hustle fr urs... She will respect u more for it.

A woman can never love or submit to a man she does not respect.

Dont fall victim to this mordern foolishness ...
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by samexycool(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
UncleJJ: Guys spend money when they want to sleep with you, girls spend money in you cos they love you.

What more do want to know, the poster is another broke guy that fails to understand men were put on earth to dominate and not parasite.

Keep ur eyes off your womans money and hustle fr urs... She will respect u more for it.

Dont fall victim to this mordern foolishness ...
is that the way u understand the question? If u don't know how to express urself in d public, i think d right thing to do is to keep quiet and listen to what others are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
Stingy?
What one call stingyness may be termed wise use of resources by another

1 Like

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by samexycool(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
ATMC: stingy in what way?
Ok consider the scenario; A girl when to a supermarket for shopping with d money her guy gave her. Why shopping, she discover dat the money her guy gave her was'nt enough to buy all she wanted to buy because of increase in some price of product. Then she decided to add her own money to complete d buyings. On reaching home, the first thing she remember was to ask d guy to give her back the money she added to buy the products which was for her. Is this not stingyness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Ranoscky(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2012
UncleJJ:

Would she stil "love" and "respect" him if he has no money?
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by seedord247(m): 1:28am On Jul 29, 2012
women and guys are more stingy. angry
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by UncleJJ(m): 1:34am On Jul 29, 2012
samexycool: is that the way u understand the question? If u don't know how to express urself in d public, i think d right thing to do is to keep quiet and listen to what others are saying.

You placed this thread fr public opinion . You should be man enough to stomach the response.
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by ATMC(f): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2012
samexycool: Ok consider the scenario; A girl when to a supermarket for shopping with d money her guy gave her. Why shopping, she discover dat the money her guy gave her was'nt enough to buy all she wanted to buy because of increase in some price of product. Then she decided to add her own money to complete d buyings. On reaching home, the first thing she remember was to ask d guy to give her back the money she added to buy the products which was for her. Is this not stingyness?
its not, she just wants u to finish what u started. I do dt to my father nd it doesn't mean i'm stingy cos i'm not! Girls r very generous so to say, we give in diverse ways unlike our male counterparts ;-)
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by tellwisdom: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
<A0e1nhf
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
This question has no eat answer.
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by ifihearam: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
none.we dont have a stingy girl
we only have poor girls hence the poster tags her as stingy
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Maxdiamond(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
Girls.they never give.they always wanted 2 b collecting frm guys all d tym.This has been there attitude and behaviour and it is very irritating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by KINGwax(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
ATMC: Being stingy is genetic so a guy can be genetic nd a gal can also, no big deal joor
ATM-Chick, i hail thee
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by MMM2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Op
Stingy in terms of what
(A) money
(B) punny
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by KINGwax(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
cindyrella: Both!
Girls: with their punny
Guys: with their money

Ok I said it! bite mi! tongue
hey, halt abegi! Wetin? Which punny? Why do girls alwys think they're the only one giving sexx? Use your finger na! I'm also giving for fucck's sake! You bring yours to the table, i inserted mine or what makes u the giver? If u bring yours and i said mine aint coming, how can sexx happen? Cyndi, mind yourself before i vex. If after i dey we dey combine i still be the only one giving money then i be confirm mumu! We both shld give. And that's the deal sweetie!
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by tobechi74: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gals, always givin cheap boxers as birthday gift
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
tobechi74: Gals, always givin cheap boxers as birthday gift
Give them cheap bra and panties na. Abi kilode?

If you spend money on a girl is because you wanted to. No girl forces you to spend on her. What i still don't get is the rationale behind spending willingly, and then complaining over your willful spending!

Wtf!
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Give them cheap bra and panties na. Abi kilode?

If you spend money on a girl is because you wanted to. No girl forces you to spend on her. What i still don't get is the rationale behind spending willingly, and then complaining over your willful spending!

Wtf!

I also do not get it? Some of these dudes make it look like they put a rope on their necks and dragged them like a goat? I simply do not get it!
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by xyloxloto(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
Logically men are meant to be the givers and women the takers but these days if a man gives willing most girls tend to see this form of generousity as being A MUGU OR MAGA whatever name they choose to call it and in terms of stinginess it applies both ways wereby for a guy to spend on a girl he expects sex in return and for the girl to open p.u.n.ny for the guy she expects some form of incentives of any kind i think guys and girls are stingy depending on their motives for giving and opening p.u.n.ny.
Re: WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? by ATMC(f): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
If girls don't give, its simply cos guys don't encourage us...i once went out with a guy who really showered me with gifts...i knew i couldn't give my body...so i used to buy him things though not compared to his, money wise. I don't believe dt a guy i'm relating with should spend money on me while all i do is bring my body into d rship, nahhh. But d funny thing is dt when u buy guys gift, they tell u, u shouldn't have bothered...dt's very discouraging...imagine us telling u dt, how will u feel?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Founder Of Match.com Lost His Girlfriend To A Man She Met On Match.com / Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women / Why Are Most Girls Like This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.