Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women (4831 Views)

Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hi romance NLanders! Am a guy in his middle 20s with a very promising Future and I just came to a conclusion which is; Relationships isn't for me! Can you imagine after all my investment on a particular Girl, after all the sweet promises etc! She has left me for another Guy! She's isn't feeling remorseful at all! To worsen everything, she's using intimate Pictures of her and this other guy as Dp on both whatsapp and BBM! Seeing the pics is making my heart bleed!! Am considering becoming a Monk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by banjicom(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yeah! Cut off your dick and donate it to a museum......... Relationship isn't for guys with no plan.

Other guys are investing in what will better their lives and you are investing on a girl smh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by midehi2(f): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmm...sorry dear, shes not meant for you...destiny... dont give up, your own will be and will remain your own
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by mabeni(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Feels ur pains bro. Relationship is atimes game of luck... You could win or lose. All I gat to say is be strong nd try to move on n try to love again... There are better women outer there.

Life goes on!
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
hmmm...sorry dear, shes not meant for you...destiny... dont give up, your own will be and will remain your own
have told myself dat several times! Buh I still can't get her off my mind and thoughts! Its hard! I wished you knew how I felt

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
Hi romance NLanders! Am a guy in his middle 20s and I just came to a conclusion which is; Relationships isn't for me! Can you imagine after all my investment on a particular Girl, after all the sweet promises etc! She has left me for another Guy! She's isn't feeling remorseful at all! To worsen everything, she's using intimate Pictures of her and this other guy as Dp on both whatsapp and BBM! Seeing the pics is making my heart bleed!! Am considering becoming a Monk!

I'm suffering the same thing bro. And they just do it with no rhyme, remorse or reason.

Mine did the same just last night. But I guess I'm luckier than you cos she never leaves fpr another guy; it's just a couple of wires in her head loose now.

You see, she has done it before. And she is usually very coldblooded and emotionally disconnected about it. She will then return to church choir duties to date Jesus for some time. It will take another 10months or so for her to reboot her brain and then she will come back with humility.

Usually everything works out for about two weeks before the wires spark again in her brain. And then the whole damned cycle reboots and plays itself out all over again.

Last Days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
@OP. There is "someone for everyone". So relax, be focused, diligent and sociable and stay out of trouble. Lol

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sorry about that. Maybe u should just delete her from ur WhatsApp nd BBM so u don't have to keep seeing her posts. She must be relishing the fact that u get to see them.

U'll have to learn to sustain a relationship, whether u like it or not. U're not going to be a monk.. Lol. So, start learning how to effectively manage possible future heartbreaks.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
These girls just dey dump their boyfriends this christmas period cheesycheesygringrin

Cc stfuareyougod grin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
banjicom:
Yeah! Cut off your dick and donate it to a museum......... Relationship isn't for guys with no plan.

Other guys are investing in what will better their lives and you are investing on a girl smh! angry

Last Days imbe-cile

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adaure4ever:
@OP. There is "someone for everyone". So relax, be focused, diligent and sociable and stay out of trouble. Lol
Claps... wink
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by godoluwa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
Hi romance NLanders! Am a guy in his middle 20s with a very promising Future and I just came to a conclusion which is; Relationships isn't for me! Can you imagine after all my investment on a particular Girl, after all the sweet promises etc! She has left me for another Guy! She's isn't feeling remorseful at all! To worsen everything, she's using intimate Pictures of her and this other guy as Dp on both whatsapp and BBM! Seeing the pics is making my heart bleed!! Am considering becoming a Monk!
look here young man, neva fall deeply in love with any gal because none of them worth. dont spend on your galfriend, dont treat her like a queen, date at least 3 gals at a time, follow these & thank me later.
mind you, I can give you the ebook that will help you to quickly forget your ex. thinking about your ex can affect your life

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by banjicom(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

Last Days imbe-cile

Sha! Sha!! Sharaap !!!
Last day Mumu
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
These girls just dey dump their boyfriends this christmas period cheesycheesygringrin

Cc stfuareyou.god grin
heheheh dem dey find dudes wey get money to take care of their xmas spending spree. So na the poor BFs dem dey dump cheesy grin cheesy

Op even dey talk 'with a promising future'. Na that one babe wan chop? cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

I'm suffering the same thing bro. And they just do it with no rhyme, remorse or reason.

Mine did the same just last night. But I guess I'm luckier than you cos she never leaves fpr another guy; it's just a couple of wires in her head loose now.

You see, she has done it before. And she is usually very coldblooded and emotionally disconnected about it. She will then return to church choir duties to date Jesus for some time. It will take another 10months or so for her to reboot her brain and then she will come back with humility.

Usually everything works out for about two weeks before the wires spark again in her brain.

Last Days
Then it simply means that u two have never properly addressed the major reason behind her wires always sparking. There's surely a reason for that. Find it and put it to rest once and for all, else, it would only be a matter of time before the break up becomes permanent!
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
dont give up... there is someone out there for you, she is not meant for you.... be patient and be
wise, u will definitely meet the right girl... truust me, yu will get over it soon
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
banjicom:

Sha! Sha!! Sharaap !!! Last day Mumu
Lol...Chisos wept.

Well, all na still manifestations of Last Days
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Young03(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmm. ds exactly wat my cousin z telling me now on Facebook...that he has wooed abt 20 girls in last 5 months but none has favoured him

diaris God o
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
heheheh dem dey find dudes wey get money to take care of their xmas spending spree. So na the poor BFs dem dey dump cheesy grin cheesy

Op even dey talk 'with a promising future'. Na that one babe wan chop? cheesy

LOL!!!!! This is like the umpteenth thread created this month alone!! Damn, these hoes aint loyal gringringringrin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just put on your big boy briefs, because better days are ahead. We've all been there & one day you'll look back at this & laugh your ass off. They say when one loser exits your life, you're one person down closer to the one that was meant for you. Always focus on the sunny side of things, boet.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

Usually everything works out for about two weeks before the wires spark again in her brain. And then the whole damned cycle reboots and plays itself out all over again.

Last Days
I just dey look you dey laugh. dey dia dey bobo yourself. Make I burst your bubble, girls don't dump their BFs without already having a replacement. Take it or leave it
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
godoluwa:
look here young man, neva fall deeply in love with any gal because none of them worth. dont spend on your galfriend, dont treat her like a queen, date at least 3 gals at a time, follow these & thank me later.
mind you, I can give you the ebook that will help you to quickly forget your ex. thinking about your ex can affect your life
Sir falling deeply in love with her was a very big mistake! I wished I had used my head!
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

Last Days

There were several girls then who would do anything just to have you in their lives. What did you do? You claimed fine boy and let them pas you by. cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
Sir falling deeply in love with her was a very big mistake! I wished I had used my head!

There were several girls then who would do anything just to have you in their lives. What did you do? You claimed fine boy and let them pas you by. cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
dont give up
that gal is probably receiving what she never received from u!
That una love was just too blind!
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Then it simply means that u two have never properly addressed the major reason behind her wires always sparking. There's surely a reason for that. Find it and put it to rest once and for all, else, it would only be a matter of time before the break up becomes permanent!

And you really think I've been waiting around because she's the only fish in the sea?? Oh plzzz

You see, for a girl who detests the idea of marriage and thinks weddings are a sad event, we think alike and so I don't really look too far with her.

I'm only sticking around because she's very beautiful and she's a virgin so I don't want another guy to do the honors whenever she's ready.

My dear I'm just playing the fool and sharpening my d!ck on the side like a butcher patiently waiting for the slaughter.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I just dey look you dey laugh. dey dia dey bobo yourself. Make I burst your bubble, girls don't dump their BFs without already having a replacement. Take it or leave it

Lol I know say na wetin any guy man go talk be dat.

Me sef na baddooo na so trust me I no dey form mugu for this matter.

But if it's this particular chic, I know her enough to vouch for her. I don't expect any guy man to believe me sha no it doesn't matter
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by midehi2(f): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
have told myself dat several times! Buh I still can't get her off my mind and thoughts! Its hard! I wished you knew how I felt
how you feel i know, it goes with time ok...i hope this wont make you hate women
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:

LOL!!!!! This is like the umpteenth thread created this month alone!! Damn, these hoes aint loyal gringringringrin
boss, that's why they are hoes grin cheesy grin these dudes just go into relationships without even knowing when to run out of it. I'm sure the girl must have been showing him signs for long but he's stubbornness coupled with blindness (love) wouldn't make him understand

Me no dey pity o
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by godoluwa(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
I had such experience & it took me over 3months to get back to my normal sef. we dated for over 4yrs & i'm 24yrs when I met her. guess what? the relationship is NO SEX.
BRO, DATE AT LEAST 3 GALS AT A TIME BUT PLZ DONT FUCCK THEM. HAVING SEX WITH MANY GALS HAS NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECT ON ANY GUY THAT ENGAGE IN SUCH ACT
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

And you really think I've been waiting around because she's the only fish in the sea?? Oh plzzz

You see, for a girl who detests the idea of marriage and thinks weddings are a sad event, we think alike and so I don't really look too far with her.

I'm only sticking around because she's very beautiful and she's a virgin so I don't want another guy to do the honors whenever she's ready.

My dear I'm just playing the fool and sharpening my d!ck on the side like a butcher patiently waiting for the slaughter.
And why do u think some other guy hasn't already done the honours? Perhaps, that's why she keeps running away from u. Anything could have happened during the time while u were apart.

Just saying, though. Have it ur Way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Love Story. (Episode 1) / 10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implication Of Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.