Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

"Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? (3198 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by fubbyy(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2012
Its been long I heard this word from a woman, I taught its no longer in existence, to my greatest surprise i approached a girl that I've been eyeing for a long time and she was also giving me a green light 2 come, now that I done come, she asked me 2 give her sometime 2 think about it

I know she will definitely give me a positive answer(dat 1 na certain)but I taught this is old school, ladies in the house do you still give guys such answer?

Guys what's your experience?
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by greedie1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
I dnt tink abt it, its either a yes or no....
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by cindyrella(f): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nope!
It is so old skool! undecided
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by achi4u(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
old skol ni.
but if she insist i sould give time,i'll step aside and give her five minutes to tink about itgrin

just 5mins
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by sweetcocoa(f): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
I won't really call it old school but i won't tell a guy that exact line either.

I think there's nothing wrong with taking a little time to find out \learn some things about someone you intend on dating.
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by vb0mb(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
The strategies guys use this days dont demand a girl to think b4 accepting. Jst show d ladies the luxuries u got they wil follow like flies. Yes dis is true talk
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by fubbyy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
sweetcocoa: I won't really call it old school but i won't tell a guy that exact line either.

I think there's nothing wrong with taking a little time to find out \learn some things about someone you intend on dating.

But she's been seing me for a while now, she even jokingly seized my cap from som1 asking the person 2 go and call the owner, we have seen each other well (though never speak) so what does she wanna think about?
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by Adolak(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
dem still plenty for those local areas.
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by kilimanjaro(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lol @ topic,
It's being long i last heard that phrase, secondary school days i suppose.
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by UncleJJ(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
OP... Ur lucky ohh, I still de find girl wey go form for me ooh. Becos na only ashewo dey say yes the first time.

If ur serious bout ur life, u will use this opportuinity to study the girl. Becos, the only reason s girl say this is so she can study you.

Yes she digs you, the question now .. Can she deal with the real u and vice versa.

Ps.. I hope she damn fine...like a 7 or 8

And there is nothing old skool about what she said... This girl has some pride and that all u need in this nation of desperate girls nd poorly principled men.
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
fubbyy:

But she's been seing me for a while now, she even jokingly seized my cap from som1 asking the person 2 go and call the owner, we have seen each other well (though never speak) so what does she wanna think about?
And how am i supposed to know what "she wanna think about"? Am i in her mind abi you hear say i be winch?

Oboy i just gave you my opinion as regards the issue,no ask me jonsing question.cheesy
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by fubbyy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
sweetcocoa: And how am i supposed to know what "she wanna think about"? Am i in her mind abi you hear say i be winch?

Oboy i just gave you my opinion as regards the issue,no ask me jonsing question.cheesy

Who dey give you jonsing querry kwanu? I commented based on what you said that its not old school because a gal need 2 know whom she intend dating
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by Ranoscky(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Na local gals dey drop such statement.
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by ijebabe: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
I haven't heard that in a while but I see nothing wrong with her saying she needs time. She knows you know she likes you cheesy but she doesn't want to jump and say yes because she wants to maintain some pride.
If the girl wants time let her have it, na yanshing you dey find no be wife so chill jare!
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
fubbyy:

Who dey give you jonsing querry kwanu? I commented based on what you said that its not old school because a gal need 2 know whom she intend dating

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2012
Op,
cos time no dey again.

(1) (Reply)

92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them / Letter To My Future Wife / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.