Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes (1327 Views)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by knotty(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hey , my dear womenfolk, please, do not get carried away by what you shall be seeing on TV in a month from now. It is not permanent but just a celebration of what ought to be in an idyllic situation given that we all never had to work or earn a living outside our perfect physicality.

Those chiseled bodies you will be seeing in the Olympics are aberrations of the true body. They are a fiction of myths created by the Greeks long before you were born. Never, ever compare your man to them. It is just a game!!! The game will end and you will know what I,m saying.

We men were made to age gracefulllly with little pouches here and there. We were made to even suck in those pouches for good picture poses. Some of us have those pouches even underneath our chins, yet, they take nothing us.

In your mind and head, don’t compare us with those guys on TV. They are athletes, no more, no less. We are HUSBANDS, LOVERS, FATHERS, BROTHERS, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, and BRETHREN no more no less.

Haba, it is not as if I am jealous or something, it just that we need to be careful; especially with those swimmers…..Did you see Michel Phelps and Chen? They look like gods.
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by claremont(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nigerians are one of the few people on earth who are not only physically unfit, but go the extra mile to justify their lack of basic fitness. None-sense!

1 Like

Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lmao @ this disclaimer. . . grin
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by slimyemm: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
hehehe..
how cowards die many times before their death!
..the fear/intimidation of olympic athletes....cheesycheesy
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
Athletes have to be physically disciplined and fit. Being in a good shape goes a long way with helping them maintain their competitiveness. It's part of their job. It doesn't make sense that anyone would compare their men with athletes. As long as they're not couch-potatoes and they're doing their best to have a healthy body weight (which differs for everyone) and eating right, it's unrealistic to want them to be who they're not. I wouldn't go as far as calling these athletes fake. Many of them do what they do for a living; it isn't all-for-show like you're assuming. Mich[b]a[/b]el Phelps's a swimmer. Swimming requires a lot of strength and agility, so it's important that he remains fit.
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
Yes, OP. Girls can admire me instead, as I look like an olympian.
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by bisi16(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
claremont: Nigerians are one of the few people on earth who are not only physically unfit, but go the extra mile to justify their lack of basic fitness. None-sense!
Lol. You nailed it..
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by Princeparix(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
bisi16:
Lol. You nailed it..
behind his head>bullshit-cowshit.no be only athletic builds
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2012
AS0DWE1WFHR!
Re: Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes by missojugo(f): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2016
knotty:
Hey , my dear womenfolk, please, do not get carried away by what you shall be seeing on TV in a month from now. It is not permanent but just a celebration of what ought to be in an idyllic situation given that we all never had to work or earn a living outside our perfect physicality.

Those chiseled bodies you will be seeing in the Olympics are aberrations of the true body. They are a fiction of myths created by the Greeks long before you were born. Never, ever compare your man to them. It is just a game!!! The game will end and you will know what I,m saying.

We men were made to age gracefulllly with little pouches here and there. We were made to even suck in those pouches for good picture poses. Some of us have those pouches even underneath our chins, yet, they take nothing us.

In your mind and head, don’t compare us with those guys on TV. They are athletes, no more, no less. We are HUSBANDS, LOVERS, FATHERS, BROTHERS, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, and BRETHREN no more no less.

Haba, it is not as if I am jealous or something, it just that we need to be careful; especially with those swimmers…..Did you see Michel Phelps and Chen? They look like gods.

And with the same mouth you tell women who have had 3 or more kids to have flat tummys and do stuff that 19year old single girls can do without any effort. Double standards is what I calll it.

If you take your wife or babe as God created her I.e extra flesh here and there, reduced flexibility with age, dry skin or oily pimple prone face etc. Then this your post makes a lot of sence!

(1) (Reply)

Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up??? / What Will She Do / Men Also Deserve Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.