Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

When you get carried away by initial gragra. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you get carried away by initial gragra. (45015 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Adrenal rush of love a.k.a initial gragra...A dangerous precept

You meet a guy or a lady and you hit if off immediately with the person, both of you can't seem to hear enough of each other's voice,chatting became so regular and you just start to imagine being around the person always and every form of idiosyncrasies of that person feels so cool with you and you begin to believe there is a great chemistry between both of you and you just can't shake off the feeling that you have met the right person.

Then after a short while,maybe days,weeks or months the communication dwindles and you even care less if such person exists and you tend to ask if that was the same person you felt so magnetized to in just recent past.

You meet another person and then the circle begins just to go the previous way and on and on you experience this never ending tidal wave of affection

This is known as adrenal rush of love otherwise called initial gragra and many people have made serious mistakes confusing this for the real thing.

Many people have left a promising affair for another person as a result of this false feeling,many ladies have crossed the line to get pregnant for a guy who does not really want them during this stage and some people have destroyed their marriages by having an affair with another person just because of this crazy imaginary feeling while some men have proposed marriage to women during this stage just to realize latter that what they felt was just a flimsy wave of initial thunderbolt of a made believe affection.

No matter how crazy you feel at the start towards that person,please slow down and start as friends. Give it time like a year and make sure you observe that person keenly for red flags and you will come to know better if what you are feeling is the real deal or just a passing,flimsy,tidal facade called adrenal rush of desire which i call initial gragra.

Be wise

185 Likes 34 Shares

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Fredtech(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
op....
this....

is....

tooooooo...

l_

o

n

g..

nice write up sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fredtech:
op....
this....

is....

tooooooo...

l_

o

n

g..

nice write up sha...

You be olodo if this is long for you to read,im sure you never did literature in school or read hardly chase.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
I endorse this topic for front page!

Thumbs up

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by ojay2053(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:

Thumbs up

Thanks but i guess its up to the mods.

9 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by donholy28(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
I still never see d tutorial
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
I still never see d tutorial

Read again and think deeper.

How many ladies have you really met in your life and taught to yourself "this is the one"?

Just for you to realize latter that infact she is far from being the one. The unfortunate angle is that in that period while you felt she is the one, you could have easily made some mistakes that may change the course of history like becoming a baby daddy,marrying the wrong person and many more.

But if we learn to slow down and look deeply, we just might realize that its not waht it seems.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by donholy28(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Read again and think deeper.

How many ladies have you really met in your life and taught to yourself "this is the one"?

Just for you to realize latter that infact she is far from being the one. The unfortunate angle is that in that period while you felt she is the one, you could have easily made some mistakes that may change the course of history like becoming a baby daddy,marrying the wrong person and many more.

But if we learn to slow down and look deeply, we just might realize that its not waht it seems.
I haven't seen the one yet o
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one OP...

Has happened to me b4 and d guy was already thinking we were dating!

And wen I asked him wats with d boyfriend attitude, he then replied, "am I not ur boyfriend"? See me see wahala, immediately I just change am 4 d guy.

We're friends now anyway... grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:

Thumbs up
cc: lalasticla

2 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
I haven't seen the one yet o
Just chill and choose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Nice one OP...

Has happened to me b4 and d guy was already thinking we were dating!

And wen I asked him wats with d boyfriend attitude, he then replied, "am I not ur boyfriend"? See me see wahala, immediately I just change am 4 d guy.

We're friends now anyway... grin

Jave you heard this saying.."marry your friend"?

the people we friendzone most times are ideal for us.

18 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Jave you heard this saying.."marry your friend"?

the people we friendzone most times are ideal for us.
I'm very sure u don't force urself to love someone...

I ain't friendzoning anyone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wat a piece... Bravo..!
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm very sure u don't force urself to love someone...

I ain't friendzoning anyone!

Ofcourse you cant force yourself to love someone just that its most unfortunate that ladies usually love a guy who has no genuine feelings for them while friendzoning the guy who sincerely wants them

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Ofcourse you cant force yourself to love someone just that its most unfortunate that ladies usually love a guy who has no genuine feelings for them while friendzoning the guy who sincerely wants them
Yeah.. that's why we need to be more careful

4 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wat a piece... Bravo..!
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

cc: lalasticla

lol,this always cracks me up when i see posters write this.

Honestly since i have joined nairaland in 2008 i have and will never be a front page freak. I just do my thing and maybe someday,i will get to the frontpage.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Toks2008:

lol,this always cracks me up when i see posters write this.

Honestly since i have joined nairaland in 2008 i have and will never be a front page freak. I just do my thing and maybe someday,i will get to the frontpage.
Not a front page freak either...

Was just tryna help d OP's ministry!
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Not a front page freak either...

Was just tryna help d OP's ministry!

lol!ministry?you must be a very funny lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Toks2008:

lol!ministry?you must be a very funny lady
grin grin
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by manee2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Did he jst say A YEAR?_ like 1..2...3

4.. 5..

...365 days.

Wtf! Modify ur thread brU.

7 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by manee2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice one @Op, na Bbm and WhatsApp chat dey cause all these things.

People chat for just a day and feel they have known like forever.

5 Likes

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Panshow(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2015
I almost experience this. But thank God I escape.
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by missphumby(f): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2015
This shit happened to me recently, but thank God I brushed that shit off... love is just an illusion undecided tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by kingkoboko: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Dis na solid advice wallahi
Read the complete INDIA VS NIGERIA match story here: www.IndiaVsNigeria.com
Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
I am a victim of this
I just say hi and they think Im the real deal
I just want to be friends and next we end up in Bed
I cant remember when last I was friendzoned
angry

1 Like

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
softysparky:
Nice one @Op, na Bbm and WhatsApp chat dey cause all these things.

People chat for just a day and feel they have known like forever.

Are you sure you are not my mum's daughter from another man? because you look so much like my younger sister.

1 Like

Re: When you get carried away by initial gragra. by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I am a victim of this
I just say hi and they think Im the real deal
I just want to be friends and next we end up in Bed
I cant remember when last I was friendzoned
angry

Better be careful make dem no use spell finish you.You never can tell with some ladies o. If you know a lady is not the type you can marry by first assessment then don't even go close.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.