Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics (19267 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Eko atlantic city ko Eko pacific city ni. Nigeria[b] cannot[/b] host an olympic game even in a million years because our country is just too much of a screw up

Is that so? Why don't you go stick a dil.do up your hole instead of coming here to type ignorant rubbish?? Your mother will keep su.cking dic.ks for free till she hands over the baton to you, and so on till infinity. But Nigeria will continue to prosper in God's name. Now bugger off into your hole you stinki.ng trainee pro.stit.ute.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2012
I dont think there will be a Nigeria come 2020 not to talk of 2028. This country would have been extinct by then and the land mass used as refuse dump by other countries.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Is that so? Why don't you go stick a dil.do up your hole instead of coming here to type ignorant rubbish?? Your mother will keep su.cking dic.ks for free till she hands over the baton to you, and so on till infinity. But Nigeria will continue to prosper in God's name. Now bugger off into your hole you stinki.ng trainee pro.stit.ute.

And I am the one typing rubbish?? ARE YOU HIGH ON SOME CHEAP DRUGS?? ABi dem swear for you?? Aren't i free to express how i feel, its fools like you that is making our country look the way it is. A normal person cannot fathom that jargon you wrote up there,sounding like you never step a foot at the doorstep of a school.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

when i started reading your post i almost concluded you are sensible even thou i know you where going to fool yourself along the line, so with good road hotel and good stadium you can gather the world abi? am sure you saw Mrs Obama at the opening ceremony there yesterday, so you mean she and other dignitary's world wide including the Queem would have been there if they where bombing everywhere right? so security is not part of the required before hosting such an event, and if i may ask, where is the stadium you talking about, Lagos or Abuja, when only the money using in building abuja stadium is far more than what is used to build a standard stadia in a civilize society that is free of corruption, go and bring out ur dirty close and start washing since you are too daft to engage in this kind of discusiion

What do I expect from an inferiorized pigface like you? Is Brazil not hosting the next Olympic games? Is Brazil not a developing country like yours? You think there's no corruption in Brazil? Is there not poverty there? There are slums and bad roads all over Brazil. Do you know that as we speak, Brazil is battling with power cuts?? The problem with you people is your inferiority complex. It is the biggest curse on you people. You have this stup.id idea that because Nigeria is not like Germany or America, she cannot do anything. But other countries don't think like that. Even China today, many of her people are fleeing the country due to hardship. She still has millions of poor folk. Millions of Chinese reside in the US till tomorrow. Indians same thing. But none of these people have this idea that their countries are 'hopelesss' or worthless etc. Only Nigerians have that mentality, and it's a terrible disease that you need to cure youselves of. And don't tell me about corruption blah blah blah. Even in Transparency International's latest index, 48 countries are rated more corrupt than Nigeria, and those countries include Russia, Venezuela, Ivory Coast etc etc. But you'll never see those people rubbish their country with impunity at every turn.

The way people are talking here you would never believe this is the same Nigeria that has sucessfully hosted TWO FIFA world championships. I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people?? Even if you think the country has problems, why can't you say ''well it will be an uphill task, but we can do it if we get our act together'' etc etc? Why do you have to be so godammn negative as in '' we can't do it in a million years'' etc etc? You don't know you sound ST.UPID when you say that, because all you're doing is telling the world that you're an inferior race, and that means YOU personally are inferior too, not just your country. Get that into your apparently thick skulls and start to act like sensible human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

And I am the one typing rubbish?? ARE YOU HIGH ON SOME CHEAP DRUGS?? ABi dem swear for you?? Aren't i free to express how i feel, its fools like you that is making our country look the way it is. A normal person cannot fathom that jargon you wrote up there,sounding like you never step a foot at the doorstep of a school.

YOU ARE THE ONE HIGH ON DRUGS to be predicting what you haven't the slightest clue about. I'm also free to express how I feel about YOU, JUST LIKE YOU'RE FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR WRETCHED MIND about Nigeria.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by kael: 12:48am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

What do I expect from an inferiorized pigface like you? Is Brazil not hosting the next Olympic games? Is Brazil not a developing country like yours? You think there's no corruption in Brazil? Is there not poverty there? There are slums and bad roads all over Brazil. Do you know that as we speak, Brazil is battling with power cuts?? The problem with you people is your inferiority complex. It is the biggest curse on you people. You have this stup.id idea that because Nigeria is not like Germany or America, she cannot do anything. But other countries don't think like that. Even China today, many of her people are fleeing the country due to hardship. She still has millions of poor folk. Millions of Chinese reside in the US till tomorrow. Indians same thing. But none of these people have this idea that their countries are 'hopelesss' or worthless etc. Only Nigerians have that mentality, and it's a terrible disease that you need to cure youselves of. And don't tell me about corruption blah blah blah. Even in Transparency International's latest index, 48 countries are rated more corrupt than Nigeria, and those countries include Russia, Venezuela, Ivory Coast etc etc. But you'll never see those people rubbish their country with impunity at every turn.

The way people are talking here you would never believe this is the same Nigeria that has sucessfully hosted TWO FIFA world championships. I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people?? Even if you think the country has problems, why can't you say ''well it will be an uphill task, but we can do it if we get our act together'' etc etc? Why do you have to be so godammn negative as in '' we can't do it in a million years'' etc etc? You don't know you sound ST.UPID when you say that, because all you're doing is telling the world that you're an inferior race, and that means YOU personally are inferior too, not just your country. Get that into your apparently thick skulls and start to act like sensible human beings.

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:48am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

YOU ARE THE ONE HIGH ON DRUGS to be predicting what you haven't the slightest clue about. I'm also free to express how I feel about YOU, JUST LIKE YOU'RE FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR WRETCHED MIND about Nigeria.

Keep Dreaming and living in Lala land. When you are ready to come back to earth and deal with the Fact that Nigeria cannot host a world cup talk less of the olympics in the next 100 years you can then come talk to me. That's even if there is going to be a nigeria in 2024.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Keep Dreaming and living in Lala land. When you are ready to come back to earth and deal with the Fact that Nigeria cannot host a world cup talk less of the olympics in the next 100 years you can then come talk to me. That's even if there is going to be a nigeria in 2024.

This is why they should ban females from typing here. Go back to the kitchen or some sugar daddy's bed. That's where you belong. NOT in any proper discussion about anything. When Nigeria was hosting the FIFA Under 20 Championships, on whose bed were you giving head? Do you even know we successfully hosted those championships? I bet you haven't the slightest clue. Dunce with internet access.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

This is why they should ban females from typing here. Go back to the kitchen or some sugar daddy's bed. That's where you belong. NOT in any proper discussion about anything. Worthless ho. When Nigeria was hosting FIFA Under 20, on whose bed were you giving head?
You know when people don't have anything meaningful to say that's when they will resort to using insults. Did you read what you just typed?? If my vision is not failing me, I see FIFA UNDER 20 not the world cup not the commonwealth games, then how in the hell are they going to pull off HOSTING THE OLYMPICS??
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
You know when people don't have anything meaningful to say that's when they will resort to using insults. Did you read what you just typed?? If my vision is not failing me, I see FIFA UNDER 20 not the world cup not the commonwealth games, then how in the hell are they going to pull off HOSTING THE OLYMPICS??

Nobody said we are ready to host the Olympics today. But there is no reason we cannot host it by 2028 which is a full 15 years from today. And if you cannot see that, then you have major problems!! Brazil is not THAT far ahead of Nigeria in terms of development. Outside the main cities like Rio and Sao Paulo, there's very little difference from a place like Nigeria in infrastructure. All we need is to get one or two cities ready, and we have the organisational capacity to pull off a great Olympics. There is no rocket science to it. If Brazil can host it SO CAN Nigeria at least in the next 15 years. Definitely. The main thing is FIRST accepting you can do it. Once you've crossed that mental threshold, then you simply go about doing what is required.

One more thing. Abuja's bid for the Comonwealth Games failed, but it was NOT due to any inability of the city to host those games, because Abuja's infrastructure is just as good as Edinburgh's, and she has better hotels and accommodation than the former in my view.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Nobody said we are ready to host the Olympics today. But there is no reason we cannot host it by 2028 which is a full 15 years from today. And if you cannot see that, then you have major problems!! Brazil is not THAT far ahead of Nigerioa in tertms of development. Outside the main cities like Rio and Sau Paulo, there's very little difference from a place like Nigeria in terms of infrastructure. All we need is to get one or two cities ready, and we have the organisational capacity to pull off a great Olympics. There is no rocket science to it. If Brazil can host it SO CAN NIgeria at least in the nexct 15 years. Definitely.

Unless you can control the minds of all nigerians, and change the political shambles that is in our country i dont see that happening. How do you get rid of the massive corruption,and not to mention disturbing and absurd terrorism plaguing our country?? You speak of brazil also being a developing country and being corrupt, but does brazil have the same level of corruption as nigeria or to say the jihad craving terrorist brutally murdering its people?!?

2 Likes

Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Unless you can control the minds of all nigerians, and change the political shambles that is in our country i dont see that happening?? How do you get rid of the massive corruption,and not to mention disturbing and absurd terrorism plaguing our country. You speak of brazil also being a developing country and being corrupt, but does brazil have the same level of corruption as nigeria or to say the jihad craving terrorist brutally murdering its people?!?

Just a few years ago we had problems with Brazilian children being shot dead on the streets by vigilantes and police, at random, with thousands of victims every year. The problem is STILL ongoing as we speak, albeit somewhat reduced. They're working to reduce the problem, as will any country that's given hosting rights for any major competition. Why will Nigeria be different? As for corruption, how come corruptuion did not stop us from hosting FIFA championships in the past? Why didn't the organisers just chop all the money meant for building stadiums, hotels etc etc? You people just come in here and shout corruption, but the fact is you overrate the influence of coruption on the nation's activities or capacity to perform. Nations can still make things happen even with corruption. The UK Olympics has been riddled with all sorts of dirty deals, with the costing of the project inflated every 6 months for the last 7 years, but it hasn't stopped them!
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Just a few years ago we had problems with Brazilian childen being shot dead on the streets by vigilantes and police, at random, with thousands of victims every year. The problem is STILL ongoing as we speak, albeit somewhat reduced. As for corruption, how come corruptuion did not stop us from hosting FIFA championships in the past? Why didn't the organisers just chop all he money meant for building stadiums, hotels etc etc? Yun people just come in here and shout corruption, but the fact is you overrate the influence of coruption on te nation's activities or capacity to perform. Nations can still make things happen even with corruption. The UK Olympics has been riddled with all sorts of dirty deals, but it hasn't stopped them!
But does that compare to the mass terrorism and kidnapping going on in nigeria?? The day when nigeria will successfully host the world cup without any wahala or funny business i will believe they can pull off the olympics. Until then I won't believe it. point blank. Case close. End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
The day when nigeria will successfully host the world cup without any wahala or funny business i will believe they can pull off the olympics. Until then I won't believe it. point blank. Case close. End of discussion.

That's an absurd way to reason, because Nigeria may not win the FIFA bid to host the World Cup since FIFA is a different organisation with a different list of nations contesting, than the IOC. Our winnng a bid to host the Olympics could occur BEFORE we are granted World Cup hosting rights. There's no relation at all. In many ways, it is even more complicated hosting the World Cup since you need at least 6 to 8 cities with standard facilities, communications and logistics etc unlike the Olympics or Commonwealth games that only require ONE city.

The Boko Haram menace will be history soon. These things simply do not carry on 'indefinitely'. One way or the other that problem will be resolved.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

That's an absurd way to reason, because Nigeria may not win the FIFA bid to host the World Cup since FIFA is a different organisation with a different list of nations contesting, than the IOC. Our winnng a bid to host the Olympics could occur BEFORE we are granted World Cup hosting rights. There's no relation at all. In many ways, it is even more complicated hosting the World Cup since you need at least 6 to 8 cities with standard facilities, communications and logistics etc unlike the Olympics or Commonwealth games that only require ONE city.

The Boko Haram menace will be history soon. These things simply do not carry on 'indefinitely'.
And what will happen after boko haram? Another politician wired terrorist group just like its been going on for the past decade, Until we change our selves we can't move foward. But we both know that that can never happen considering that people think differently and have different believes and ideology.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
And what will happen after boko haram? Another politician wired terrorist group.
There's no need to have that mindset. Nigeria is evolving politicaly. A decade ago you couldn't even express your opinion without military men paying you a visit at night to cart you off to an undisclosed location. We've gone 13 years now without military rule, which is a record for the country and shows definite growing political maturity. Today we have civilian rule with relatively free and fair elections. There's freedom of speech, assembly etc. Learn to see the big picture, not just the setbacks.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by babyboy3(m): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2012
The way people are talking here you would never believe this is the same Nigeria that has sucessfully hosted TWO FIFA world championships.

EXCUSE ME

The 1999 tournament when lights went out in some stadiums, or when we played the wrong national anthem for the Korean teams.

The 2009 tournament, was it not the tournament the Late Yar'dua wanted to hand back to FIFA due to lack of funds...

A world cup is far different from an Olympic games we have the stadium in place for a Junior world, we have nothing in place for an Olympic games! it cost Germany £940m to build 5 new stadiums and refurbish 4 old ones! Beijing Olympics cost over £21bn.

Like I said earlier during the Bidding process would an IOC member would consider the City of Lagos over Paris, New York, Osaka, Istanbul or Madrid?
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:46am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:
There's no need to have that mindset. Nigeria is evolving politicaly. A decade ago you couldn't even express your opinion without military men paying you a visit at night to cart you off to an undisclosed location. We've gone 13 years without military intervention, which is a record for the country and shows definite growing political maturity. Today we have civilian rule with relatively free and fair elections. [b]There's freedom of spech, assembly [/b]etc. Learn to see the big picture, not just the setbacks.

The bolded part to me is a joke. Freedom of speech, and assembly they call it, when people are being silenced to speak their minds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa8nlCQ0Lzo&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD-0IZwnrb8

And people being beaten up for assembling peacefully. Sure, Freedom of speech and assembly indeed.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by hbrednic: 1:51am On Jul 29, 2012
[quote author=ROSSIKE]
What do I expect from an inferiorized pigface like you? Is Brazil not hosting the next Olympic games? Is Brazil not a developing country like yours? You think there's no corruption in Brazil? Is there not poverty there? There are slums and bad roads all over Brazil. Do you know that as we speak, Brazil is battling with power cuts??[/b]

Dont make arguments using a place you have never been to as an example,
it makes you look stupid.Brasil is the sixth largest economy in the world,so they have the fund to carry out a big budget event like the olympics.maybe you can show us the aircrafts and submarine that are made in Nigeria (since they are both developing nations)cos Brasil has been manufacturing those items for over 30years.dont compare boy,dont

1 Like

Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2012
baby-boy:

EXCUSE ME

The 1999 tournament when lights went out in some stadiums, or when we played the wrong national anthem for the Korean teams.

So because they were a couple of hitches, it means what?? In this recent Olympics the UK raised the South Korean Flag in place of the North Korean flag, which made the North Koreans refuse to play for over two hours in protest. Did the heavens fall? Did anybody conclude the UK could not host the games due to that error? This is how you people excel at rubbishing your own selves for no reason.

The 2009 tournament, was it not the tournament the Late Yar'dua wanted to hand back to FIFA due to lack of funds...

And so what? Do you know how many times the UK govt has been harassed for 'wasting funds' and 'milking the tax payer' by hosting these Olympics?

A world cup is far different from an Olympic games we have the stadium in place for a Junior world, we have nothing in place for an Olympic games! it cost Germany £940m to build 5 new stadiums and refurbish 4 old ones! Beijing Olympics cost over £21bn.

Like I said earlier during the Bidding process would an IOC member would consider the City of Lagos over Paris, New York, Osaka, Istanbul or Madrid?

If Lagos gets Eko Atlantic going, or the FG doubles expenditure on Abuja infrastructure over the next decade, there's no reason why those two cities cannot compete with any of those cities you've listed.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2012
Hbredenic said

Dont make arguments using a place you have never been to as an example,
it makes you look silly.Brasil is the sixth largest economy in the world,so they have the fund to carry out a big budget event like the olympics.maybe you can show us the aircrafts and submarine that are made in Nigeria (since they are both developing nations)cos Brasil has been manufacturing those items for over 30years.dont compare boy,dont

Are you bidding to host the Olympics or are you contesting for submarine manufacturer of the year? I really can't stand nay sayers like you who are excellent at dreaming up all the reasons why it ''cannot'' be done. When will you develop a ''can do'' attitude so you can be like these countries you love to overhype so much??
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by babyboy3(m): 2:09am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So because they were a couple of hitches, it means what?? In this recent Olympics the UK raised the South Korean Flag in place of the North Korean flag, which made the North Koreans refuse to play for over two hours in protest. Did the heavens fall? Did anybody conclude the UK could not host the games due to that error? This is how you people excel at rubbishing your own selves for no reason.

And so what? Do you know how many times the UK govt has been harassed for 'wasting funds' and 'milking the tax payer' by hosting these Olympics?

If Lagos gets Eko Atlantic going, or the FG doubles expenditure on Abuja infrastructure over the next decade, there's no reason why those two cities cannot compete with any of those cities you've listed.

Look no matter how much the Government throw at it Lagos is not New York, its like saying Dubai vs Paris... Yes they were a couple of hitches during the London Olympics but this is their 3rd time of hosting it but Nigeria is not matured enough to host the commonwealth games, the last all African games hardly achieved its expectation the main fact is that no matter how much money we throw at it if Lagos goes head to head with a city like Johannesburg it would be a a land slide defeat for Lagos.

Like I said to host a Junior world cup the minimum requirement is 6 stadiums with one over 50k to host the opening and final game compared to an Olympic games that you need an Olympic village... and to build one in 7 years? NO CHANCE!!!
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by hbrednic: 2:12am On Jul 29, 2012
ROSSIKE: Hbredenic said

Are you bidding to host the Olympics or are you contesting for submarine manufacturer of the year? I really can't stand nay sayers like you who are excellent at dreaming up all the reasons why it ''cannot'' be done. When will you develop a ''can do'' attitude so you can be like these countries you love to overhype so much??

its obvious you knw next to nothing about Brasil so stop the absurd comparism.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by babyboy3(m): 2:21am On Jul 29, 2012
Brazil are hosting the next world cup and olympic games shows the level of the maturity in hosting major events and their economic power knowing that they are one out of 4 or 5 (including India, Russia and China) that the major recession didn't affect, they have over £400bn in reserve. They are some arenas at the London Olympic that would be dismantled after the London Olympics and shipped to Rio to be rebuilt again. And finally the City of Rio is a tourist attraction for billions around the world. Lagos in terms of tourism is still coming behind Cairo, Harare, Tunis or Casablanca.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by kael: 2:39am On Jul 29, 2012
So Kenya that is planning to bid should they go and die,
The winning city's not about who has the most developed city, but about propagating the Olympic movement while meeting the minimum standards.
It is the state governor who is in charge of the Olympics, with the support of the federal government,
Do you honestly believe that if BRF starts now to plan for the Olympics it won't be successful?
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by kael: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2012
We seem to not understand that Nigerians influence on the continent is unchallengeable. An only pics in south Africa will never be seen to be truly African .
I'm just saying lets try first, it's a thing of national pride which is much needed in this country. I don't see why we have to be so furious at the thought of the idea.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by mikron(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2012
ola_pluto: The boys from ABUJA will feed fat! I estimate a budget of 100 Trillion Dollars! And they will ask for more! For now, corruption will not let us honestly host any games. Nigerians are not ready for such big stuff.
and boko haram
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Godogwu: 3:37am On Jul 29, 2012
afam4eva: I don't think Nigeria can host the olympics in the next hundred years. We might be lucky to get the under 17 olympics(if there's anything like that).

I also don't think your IQ can get any better in the next millennum ( if your still alive) -_______-
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by kennytidistar(m): 4:05am On Jul 29, 2012
just passing ain'2 interested
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by Godogwu: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

are you not foolish, if Nigeria is very organize and the politians are the once giving us bad name, then how are you making sense here, who are the once piloting the affairs of the nation, the common man in the street?, when determining if they country would want to venture into such a project, is it the common man in the street, would the olympics committe even be that foolish knowing how currupt and unserious Nigerians politicians are, dare to risk millions of innocent life to this jungle, why cant we accept that this country is not making any head way, when you want to determine if the country is stable or not, you dont use yourself who was probably fortunate or ur father stole money in time past to make u comfortable or you have relatives that traveled oversea to make a living before coming here to settle, please think of the common man in street, how many Nigerians can even engage in such a discussion that you and i have been opportune to if i may ask, do you know how many Nigerians are computer illitrate, never touched a computer before, never sleep with electricity, there are still people that have not thirsted bore hole water, what is wrong with you, that you are fortunate does that guarantee millions of Nigerians out there are okay? please just keep quiet if you dont know what to say

You made some valid points( frankly, I hate when people blame solely politicians for Nigeria's current state) but why do you think that anyone fortunate in Nigeria must have gotten involved in some sort of corruption or stole money? Nigeria has a lot of self made billionaires(Naira) that grew from grass to grace and I'm sure you know them. Now I want to ask you just four questions and please do answer them; (1) Do you live in Nigeria? (2)And if yes what part of the country do you live in? (3) dont you think some people in the US, europe and Asia have never slept with electricity before? (4) is it a necessity to be a computer literate in this world?. Yea and finally, Nigeria is way to industrialized and developed to be classified as a jungle Aii.
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by FILEBE(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

My broder, no be my fault someone of our comment they irritate person now, is just like am telling you, i have a very good home, my house will be comfortable for you but my father is a bad man, yet am saying you can come to the house if you want to, does that make any sense

hmmm. I see your point. U are right. If na so... Why i go kom visit u? I go dey fear ur papa na. That's to say, the people at the top have got to change for the better first abi?
Re: Should Eko Atlantic City Bid For 2028 Olympics by gst101: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Unless you can control the minds of all nigerians, and change the political shambles that is in our country i dont see that happening. How do you get rid of the massive corruption,and not to mention disturbing and absurd terrorism plaguing our country?? You speak of brazil also being a developing country and being corrupt, but does brazil have the same level of corruption as nigeria or to say the jihad craving terrorist brutally murdering its people?!?
india has so much corruption much more than nigeria and they pulled the commonwealth games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man City Overtakes Man United As Most Valuable Premier League Club / Liverpool Fined For Fielding Pedro Chirivella, Ineligible Player / Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.