Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Creating An Open-source Java Web Service - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating An Open-source Java Web Service (15300 Views)

Advise On Good Java Web Application Framework / [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) / Web Service Using Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Javanian: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
dpuzo:
I'm workin on sometin like dat if u r intrested i jst need help with the server side and i use java.
can you explain in detail?
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by dpuzo: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2012
Javanian:
can you explain in detail?
I'v done a workin prototype of the multiplayer game but m nt comfortable wit the web application and i need help wit it bc d load is much. its nt open source i jst need one or two guys and it will b profitable.
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by chukzbook: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
Chukzboook company seek super fantastic interns!

If you are smart, creative, fun and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity....

Chukzboook company is an up-and-coming retail company based in Lagos. Our main product line is books. We are on a mission on inspiring, educating and entertaining millions of our customer with our product. Come join us to make a difference in your life
and in the world.

Our company is looking to fill several position

Super Artist intern--The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of Chukzboook company. He report only to the CEO. You will have a huge hand in graphic designs use for advertising, marketing, brand development, and web designs.

Web Programer intern--Must be an experienced and amazing programer student. Your work will directly affect the growth of our business. This is a great opportunity to build your resume.

Great blogger---Must be a book lover. The person chosen for this special position will be doing book reviews and interviewing authors.

Although this is a non-paid internship, there's a very serious chance that this could lead to a lucrative full time job.

For more information, please send resume to chukzbooks@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chukwuma Okeke
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by mj(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
grin
Re: Creating An Open-source Java Web Service by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
chukzbook: Chukzboook company seek super fantastic interns!

If you are smart, creative, fun and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity....

Chukzboook company is an up-and-coming retail company based in Lagos. Our main product line is books. We are on a mission on inspiring, educating and entertaining millions of our customer with our product. Come join us to make a difference in your life
and in the world.

Our company is looking to fill several position

Super Artist intern--The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of Chukzboook company. He report only to the CEO. You will have a huge hand in graphic designs use for advertising, marketing, brand development, and web designs.

Web Programer intern--Must be an experienced and amazing programer student. Your work will directly affect the growth of our business. This is a great opportunity to build your resume.

Great blogger---Must be a book lover. The person chosen for this special position will be doing book reviews and interviewing authors.

Although this is a non-paid internship, there's a very serious chance that this could lead to a lucrative full time job.

For more information, please send resume to chukzbooks@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chukwuma Okeke

bro, programmer comes with double M not single
and book with double O not tripple

hope yhu didn't make that typo on your certificate of incorporation grin
btw, hope this is not C. N. Okeke, the famous physics textbook writer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Degree Vs Experience: Which Do Employers Prefer? / Are Mini Laptops Good For Programming? / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.