Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down (8219 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / PDP Is The Messi Of Nigerian Politics – Tukur To Opposition Parties. / Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by kaiter: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
These ACN guys are too desperate for power... They now makes use of every silly mistake to talk rubbish. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
Is the son not an adult?
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by bobokelly(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
Alhaji Bamanga Tukur is not a suspect, but his, in the court of law Mr A can not be responsible for the offence commited by Mr B, the son is old enough to face his charges.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by phildon: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
chima12: ACN is stupid party for calling on PDP chairman to resign.was PDP chairman elected to the seat by nigerians?
And u must be d most silly here. Did ACN ask Nigerians to remove Bamanga?
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by akin33(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
ACN is an opposition party. They should criticis PDP. A father, who can nt rule over his own house can nt lead people being a leader position. Now PDP geneology: PDP begat corruption, corruption begat Tukur, Tukur begat oil scammer. A man that fail 2 bring up his son in d way of Lord will surely nt have rest. Not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by CyberG: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: They should tell Mr. GBAJA, sorry GBAJABIAMILA, the fraudster to resign first then we can take it up from there. Foolish people.
I didn't know Lai Mohammed still had a voice. I thought he has gone dumb after Oyo taxpayers money was used to sponsor the wives of ACN lawmakers on a trip to London for capacity building training on how to protect their husbands from increasing competition from Oyo babes.

the scummy dredge of the earth, BEEAFF, could no longer handle the fire (in just about two years of the retardeen's accursed contract), Odeike had to be drafted in or perhaps the curse on the destiny of the pseudonym BEEAGFF, became too heavy it had to find another username?? Well, that will soon be twice as cursed by the Nigerians the odeshukwudeen pretardeen has been vilifying with his billion dollar cassava bread breakfast?? LOL...I day lafff ooo grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by hakwise(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
dedeike: They should tell Mr. GBAJA, sorry GBAJABIAMILA, the fraudster to resign first then we can take it up from there. Foolish people.
I didn't know Lai Mohammed still had a voice. I thought he has gone dumb after Oyo taxpayers money was used to sponsor the wives of ACN lawmakers on a trip to London for capacity building training on how to protect their husbands from increasing competition from Oyo babes.

Normally I don subscribe to sum naira landers saying sumpeople were paid to support PDP n GEJ (†ђξ 40 laptop gang) but really I think U̶̲̥̅̊ r one of them ...I av been following all ur comments oon this forum I noticed U̶̲̥̅̊ are always quick to defend †ђξ ruling party n Gej n I also noticed that before a topic that relates to GEJ gets to †ђξ front page U̶̲̥̅̊ r already there dolling out rhetoric abt GEJ that only sumone onn his payroll knows about .....am nt †ђξ type that passes insult but I believe U̶̲̥̅̊ av a conscience in as much as I know U̶̲̥̅̊ r doin this for a living....but that shld nt erode †ђξ facts from fiction....in †ђξ normal nigerian setting is it possible for that guy bamanga's son to be involved in any of those deeds without his father's connections... Pls let's be factual...

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by phildon: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
bobokelly: Alhaji Bamanga Tukur is not a suspect, but his, in the court of law Mr A can not be responsible for the offence commited by Mr B, the son is old enough to face his charges.
Bamanga simply lacks d moral standing to head any organisation if his own son could have his hands soiled in d oil scandal. Period!
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by hakwise(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2012

Normally I don subscribe to sum naira landers saying sumpeople were paid to support PDP n GEJ (†ђξ 40 laptop gang) but really I think U̶̲̥̅̊ r one of them ...I av been following all ur comments oon this forum I noticed U̶̲̥̅̊ are always quick to defend †ђξ ruling party n Gej n I also noticed that before a topic that relates to GEJ gets to †ђξ front page U̶̲̥̅̊ r already there dolling out rhetoric abt GEJ that only sumone onn his payroll knows about .....am nt †ђξ type that passes insult but I believe U̶̲̥̅̊ av a conscience in as much as I know U̶̲̥̅̊ r doin this for a living....but that shld nt erode †ђξ facts from fiction....in †ђξ normal nigerian setting is it possible for that guy bamanga's son to be involved in any of those deeds without his father's connections... Pls let's be factual...
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
akin33: ACN is an opposition party. They should criticis PDP. A father, who can nt rule over his own house can nt lead people being a leader position. Now PDP geneology: PDP begat corruption, corruption begat Tukur, Tukur begat oil scammer. A man that fail 2 bring up his son in d way of Lord will surely nt have rest. Not a curse.
Em, does that mean Isaac did not raise Jacob in the way of the lord. Remember he scammed his father in collabo with his mother.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by phildon: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
kaiter: These ACN guys are too desperate for power... They now makes use of every silly mistake to talk rubbish. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Ok, in a democracy that is what opposition does. They keep the ruling class on toes. But buffons like you will be very uncivilized not to look at the call, but the caller.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Elueme: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
ACN as usual must always be in the news for the wrong reasons..., character is like pregnancy just like Lai Mohammed must show himself.. Before this nonsensical call Alhambra. tukur has pre-emptied this action from the opposition and had educated the public.. By now we have heard it all, the alleged suspect is a full grown adult who can take responsibility for himself and the company.. These over zealously is not necessary.. Lai take note
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by AdeniyiA(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
gregg2: Asiwaju Noise-making Party
methink its 'Asiwaju Controlled Nonsense' ACN
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by kutchs: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I agree totally with the ACN on this one. The anti-corruption fight by GEJ is very sincere and transparent. I support ACN on this and I join in the clamour for Bamanga Tukur to step down. GEJ, FRESH AIR
Sorry Billy am not with you on this. Tukur‘s son is an adult who has got his life to live, his business to run and his affairs to conduct. His father doesnt control his life and business, so why ask him to pay for the sins of his son? Would you do the same if you own son is accused? GEJ‘s anti-corruption to which we all subscribe and support does not ask me to pay for my son‘s inadequacies. The man Bamanga Tukur has come out openly to ask that his son be held responsible for his offences so whats ur beef with the man? What we should clamour against is Tukur using his connection to Aso Rock to shield his son from getting the punishment he deserves. Anything other than that is pure mischief making.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by bashr8: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
wetin concern them .
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by strangest(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
Seriously if I am in GEJs shoe, I will remove the man because I suspect that he could be the one supporting GEJs impeachment.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Erhuvwu1: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Asiwaju Corruuption Network (ACN) did not do its homework before coming out with this tosh. Alh. Bamanga Tukur is married to Nuhu Rubadu's elder sister. Nuhu's running mate durin d pres election, Adeola is d chairman of d company under which Tukur's son is being tried ofcos alongside d chairman, Adeola. ACN actually benefited more frm d company's fraud. How many people knew Adeola before he was picked as Nuhu's running mate. U cld imagine how much would hv exchanged hands b4 he was settled down on. I feel for gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by kingparagon1: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
gregg2: Asiwaju Noise-making Party
dis is a case of pot calling kettle black. Bt d pdp chair dont nid 2 b told if he still hv any element of dignity in him. Well, in naija anytin goes!
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by mshd5: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
cal 4 pdp chairman 2 stepdown is nt an issue, but d concern of most Nigerians is wat wl be d end of ds drama in court? if it wl nt b biz as usual.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Elueme: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
hakwise:

Well said adviser Nowemagbe! You need not be in any presidential payroll to be abreast of events and if conscience is an issue here , Gbawe, Kobojunkie, Phildon and their other 100 man NURTW cum Tinubu foot soldiers should have been pricked first.. However, truth has been subverted for too long ad our people have been fed with so many lies which are treats to the existence of the nation.. The position of the few who understood the antics of this group is to present the other side of the story to the a washed public who have little or no threshold of patience for a reason well understood by all( our people have been bartered by the misrule of previous administration)... Criticism is welcomed but it should be based on verified facts and truth..not the spreading of falsehoods for cheap popularity
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Erhuvwu1: Asiwaju Corruuption Network (ACN) did not do its homework before coming out with this tosh. Alh. Bamanga Tukur is married to Nuhu Rubadu's elder sister. Nuhu's running mate durin d pres election, Adeola is d chairman of d company under which Tukur's son is being tried ofcos alongside d chairman, Adeola. ACN actually benefited more frm d company's fraud. How many people knew Adeola before he was picked as Nuhu's running mate. U cld imagine how much would hv exchanged hands b4 he was settled down on. I feel for gullible Nigerians.

man, u be detective? Lolz.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by bumps(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wetin concern agbero wit overload whats acn's'headache over pdp's'internal affair
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
kutchs: Sorry Billy am not with you on this. Tukur‘s son is an adult who has got his life to live, his business to run and his affairs to conduct. His father doesnt control his life and business, so why ask him to pay for the sins of his son? Would you do the same if you own son is accused? GEJ‘s anti-corruption to which we all subscribe and support does not ask me to pay for my son‘s inadequacies. The man Bamanga Tukur has come out openly to ask that his son be held responsible for his offences so whats ur beef with the man? What we should clamour against is Tukur using his connection to Aso Rock to shield his son from getting the punishment he deserves. Anything other than that is pure mischief making.
With due respect kutchs, we all know that without the exalted position of Bamanga in the Nigerian polity, his son wouldnt have had access to the Oil Deals in the first place. I understand that his son is an adult but what pictures are we painting as a country if the sons of the past PDP Chairman are involved in oil scam ? Is there a link between PDP statement that GEJ has committed impeachable offense and the GEJ anti-corruption fight? Dont you think that there is a connection between the impeachment threat by PDP majority NASS and their loyalties to the past and present Chairmen of PDP. We need to fight for cleanse this country. In as much as a great fan of GEJ, In as much as I am prepared to spend my last kobo to campaign for GEJ due to my conviction that he is the Messiah, I am ready to disown him when he does any wrong. For now, he remains my hero. GEJ, FRESH AIR
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by donigspain(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I agree totally with the ACN on this one. The anti-corruption fight by GEJ is very sincere and transparent. I support ACN on this and I join in the clamour for Bamanga Tukur to step down. GEJ, FRESH AIR
I can't believe this irrational and illogical piece just escaped from your mind.
Why should TUKUR resign? Because his MATURE son committed a crime? How is Tukur a failure in parenting? The man already took a bold step by saying out loud that his son is a grown-up man and as such should be held responsible for his actions.

I believe your (our) parents warned you (us) severely on premarital se.x but did it stop you (us) from its indulgence? Should we now hold our parents responsible for our chosen path?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by BJ4REEL(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
If bamanga tukur fit resign,make i bath naked
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by inspirizu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Chai i love thread

Someppl have big eyes and yet can't see sumtin in dis case
Though ACN is just using opportunity to register there ranting bur rilly what the public is saying is that its not a coincidence dat τ̲̅ђe former n the present PDP chairman are both indicted so its suppose to b a tin. Of Shame to the PDP chairman and also tarnish d image of d party
More over tukur is a leader and yet he can't lead his family, it shows he is irresponsible n a failure as a father, there incapable to lead PDP, telling him to step down is just to let him show remorse.
Also public have a say in dis issue nt only pdp members because as a party, there are some constitutional duties of a party to the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by kutchs: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
donigspain:
I can't believe this irrational and illogical piece just escaped from your mind.
Why should TUKUR resign? Because his MATURE son committed a crime? How is Tukur a failure in parenting? The man already took a bold step by saying out loud that his son is a grown-up man and as such should be held responsible for his actions.

I believe your (our) parents warned you (us) severely on premarital se.x but did it stop you (us) from its indulgence? Should we now hold our parents responsible for our chosen path?
Tnxs bro. Ur last paragraph sums it up succintly. Most pple make the assumption that Tukur must have used his high ofice to get his son access to the subsidy fund, why they refuse to entertain the probability that the son may have been warned by the father if he is aware beats me. We dont need Tukur to step down for the anti-corruption campaign to succeed. Am a firm believer in the individuality of every person, it would have served a beta moral lesson if Tukur himself and not his son was involved.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by SUCCESSPOWER(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Why are you people interrupting ACN words is ACN not a registered party in nigeria? i think they are very right so i support their kind gesture because bamanga's son attitude have already shows that his father is not a right person to handle any position in nigeria. What are you people trying to say, is it that this matter does not affect him? Remember that what affect eyes also affect nose. Bamanga brought up a son to become a thief that scam nigeria and yet you people still encourage him to rule a party in nigeria? This is nonsence i think you people are in this corruption group remember that a good leader must show good example, oh are you people telling me that bamanga son robbing us is a good example? So far ACN is a registered and recognize party in nigeria they have a say and that's why a man that father's thief must step down.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by jude33084(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
chima12: ACN is stupid party for calling on PDP chairman to resign. was PDP chairman elected to the seat by nigerians?

No they where elected β҉♈ Ghanians and Ethiopians cheesy
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by subzero2(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
ACN is just a negligible pocket radio dat utters useless words. Attention seeking party.
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by jude33084(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
kutchs: Tnxs bro. Ur last paragraph sums it up succintly. Most pple make the assumption that Tukur must have used his high ofice to get his son access to the subsidy fund, why they refuse to entertain the probability that the son may have been warned by the father if he is aware beats me. We dont need Tukur to step down for the anti-corruption campaign to succeed. Am a firm believer in the individuality of every person , it would have served a beta moral lesson if Tukur himself and not his son was involved.

IF ♈☺uЯ son(God forbid) engage in kidnaping business and H̲̅€ is caught, who do Ɣ☺Ʊ think that τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ shame will come to? Or Ɣ☺Ʊ think Ɣ☺Ʊ can still walk head high in ♈☺uЯ community as τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ father of ∂ kidnaper? His son has already used oil to rob his white linen wink

like Lucky Igbinedion using black paint to rob his dad's white linen in Benin Kindom sad
Re: Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
Alh Lai a.k.a acn towncrier, you have forgotten that the ACN vice presidential candidate, mr fola adeola u fielded alongside ribadu in this past election is the chairman abi director of Eterna Oil and Gas company that has same Bamanga tukur son as chairman of Eterna Oil co. that was indicted in this subsidy fraud. So tell me, who should cast the first stone at Bamanga Tukur's son?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Have No Leaders – Ben Obi / Before A Hate For SW Brews Up / Lai Mohammed Raises Alarm Over Unhealthy Condition Of Imported Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.