Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' (710 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' by slimdiggi: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2012
Hi Nlanders, i need some advice here: you've been seeing someone for a while and from all indications the guy/girl is really into you and keeps telling you 'i love you' but something still holds you back from saying those words too,please what can one do in this situation?
Re: When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
I am speechless
Re: When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' by Gloriagee(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yu hav to identify Y u're unable to say I luv u. If its cos u have no feelings for him, is there any chance dt u'll develop feelings for him? If no, let the guy go so it doesn't appear u're leading him on.

If u're unable to say yu luv him evn tho u do because of ur prior experiences, I'd advise u to listen to ur heart - u said urself that he's really into u. Not evry guy would take u for granted or throw ur luv back at ur face (if ur refusal to say yu luv him is caused by ur fears). Gdluck

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Older Men Prefer To Date Younger Babe? / Can You Tell If A Guy Or A Lady Is Single? / Are You A Kissing Fan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.