Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65572 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
: undecided undecided really nigga

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by littlemistress: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
I quite agree with the op tho. It's a bitter pill & it doesn't justify cheating by men but it's the truth. At one stage or the other in a marriage, a man will cheat. Marriage vows are no longer respected. Going into a marriage with the perception that a man will be totally faithful is a mirage.. except ofcourse you both are devoted Christians.
I think the essence is hoping for the best & preparing for the worst. Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he's not screwing some babes somewhere.
Even if he's not willing to cheat, there's a daring daughter of eve somewhere scheming to oust wifey!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided undecided

280 Likes 22 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by falconey(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
This thread will hit frontpage but not this year.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Mskrisx(f): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Naaa u gat to be kiddin' me!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by domopps(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op your opinion tho!

Cheeeeeeers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Poly what?... No way, I prefer mono.

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by NegusNagast: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
RUBBISH!! As usual, the OP feeds us with yet another trashy opinion of his from his bag of garbage reasoning.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stfu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
What kind of balderdash is this? undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
What kind of balderdash is this? undecided

Even nairaland loverboy dey condemn this..wow

lalasticlala i guess this is revealing enough.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by misspicy(f): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:
: undecided undecided really nigga
LMAO grin
been long I commented on Tok"s thread cool

#modifying tomorrow tongue
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LaurelP(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
This guy keeps feeding us with all sorts of theories, which one be dis now?

24 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by SweetOlive(f): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'm out! undecided

12 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Even nairaland loverboy dey condemn this..wow

lalasticlala i guess this is revealing enough.

Y won't he condemn it? I thought it's only Muslims that re allowed to marry more than one woman? Since wen those d rule apply to everybody?

You know what is good for the goose is also good for the gander , y won't operate on an open marriage, while ur wife is screwing u, she can also be screwing another man, same is applicable to u . undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Y won't he condemn it? I thought it's only Muslims that re allowed to marry more than one woman? Since wen those d rule apply to everybody?

You know what is good for the goose is also good for the gander , y won't operate on an open marriage, while ur wife is screwing u, she can also be screwing another man, same is applicable to u . undecided

Polygamy is allowed in both religions

6 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO grin

been long I commented on Tok"s thread cool

#modifying tomorrow tongue

As in!! What type of thread is this? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Laveda(f): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided undecided
This thread is useless undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by refiner(f): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
I believe u must be jocking!undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:
undecided undecided
This thread is useless undecided

Lol grin big head
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'm very stingy by nature, Very Very but for this bro, I can buy you a bottle of #50 coke without grunting grin

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by fulfillbill(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
I believe u must be jocking!undecided

You mean disc jocking?

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Strahovski1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Polygamy is trash. Op must be a big fool for this trash of a thread. Indirectly permitting men to be adulterous.

So a nigerian woman getting married must be ready to share her husband with A MISTRESS. You must be a promiscuous man and I have pity on your wife. It's men like your self who promote infidelity in marriages and claim religion. At least polygamy there is official marriage not some useless mistress of a wh0re.

Ok op please don't come back to Nairaland to tell us you caught yor wife fvcking your driver. You must be ready to share your wife with another man either as a boyfriend or a sugar daddy.

Nonsense

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Laveda(f): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol grin big head
Babe no jokes ..what's the OP saying grin
Trying to justify his cheating acts right? undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Polygamy is allowed in both religions

Really dude?

32 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:

Babe no jokes ..what's the OP saying grin
Trying to justify his cheating acts right? undecided undecided

Lol m gerting a white man mehn!!! M so done with this fuckery grin grin

10 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Laveda(f): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Team white guys? undecided

I love my cute Naija guys please grin grin
Don't mind the ones posting trash on NL undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:

Team white guys? undecided

I love my cute Naija guys please grin grin
Don't mind the ones posting trash on NL undecided

Just hope and pray you won't remember this trash someday.

There are some hard pills that seem very difficult to swallow and this is just one of them.

8 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by pulsa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

After getting one don't come back here to complain, since you all think white men are all angels.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Tinalex(f): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
But for real Op....i used to applaud your write ups but of recent you 've been f*cking up. Pls dnt let your brain devalue like our naira now cos you just murdered all my previous esteemed regards for you. :-

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.