Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mama Born Throw Way... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mama Born Throw Way... (628 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Oya Make Una Rate My Throw Back Pix / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mama Born Throw Way... by marvelck: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mama Born Throw Way...this is when a girl goes about behaving like a lady that wasn't properly brought up or trained at home. becoming a nuisance to herself and to her immediate environment. we have girls like that, and when you meet/see such a girl you begin to wonder if she grew up at home or was picked and raised in the streets. due to her bad character and indulgence in other immoral acts. Just like a girl I learnt was given a nick name due to her amorous affairs with married men and bad personality among her friends and colleagues. and wherever she goes, her stories follows her like a shadow, as women promptly close their doors, girls hide their boyfriends, while others stares and talk about her in whispers. and funny enough, she doesn't give a damn what people think of her. to her...woman must wack!

Re: Mama Born Throw Way... by KINGwax(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
O.k
Re: Mama Born Throw Way... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Whats d significance of dis story now

(1) (Reply)

After Ramanda, What Next???? / Are Women Still Moved By Words & Sincerity Of Men? / When Love Cant Wait...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.