Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] (8518 Views)

Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
It was just yesterday that I decided to eat at the popular "mama rebecca" buka. Then one fine girl entered, look around and go and order her food. Then she came to my table and said "please can I join you? smiley embarassed" with smiles all over. I gulp, look left and right and say 'OK'. So she sat down and started conversing....

Next thing I know, an extra large ceramic plate landed on the table."Madam your food don ready".
White rice one one side, beans and spaghetti on the other, Large slices of plantain spread on top, 1 big fish tail chucked in the center and 3 pieces of meat placed at the corners. All to be washed down with 2 sachets of "pure water" and 1 bottle of malt. I gulp again and ask if she bring for two of us. She say "its for only me angry"

So I minded mound my business and before I know, she have devoured the feed, And starts going.
When she reached out side and was resting under a tree, the madam came and say I should pay for my girl friend food.

Me: which girlfriend? Did I enter here with anybody.
Madam: that girl that eat with u say na her boyfriend go pay. No be you be?
Me: no!!!!! angry
Madam: una wan chop 700 food run abi

She grab my belt (she is very big) shocked. I retaliate and blow her and ran outside and point the girl culprit. Everybody left their food to either chase and watch. She tried to run with her full stomach but was not fast enough. That was how they catch her. angry

Pics coming very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
EVIDENCE

See me for back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Gooci(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
see liee... yu hav been telling lies since 1BC wink

9 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gooci: see liee... yu hav been telling lies since 1BC wink
see the evidence attached angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by temmyt20(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
haba........even a 2 yr old kid wil kno he has to gt outta d place asap....y wld i eat wthout paying, come dey rest for dat area again........op... adonbelivdis

4 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by asadike(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin LWkMD. Some babes get mind sha.

3 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
asadike: grin LWkMD. Some babes get mind sha.
they are very wicked. If I wasn't sharp, its another story I will telling now. grin
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Blockus: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
If I hear...

More photos or..... angry
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by 100Cents: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Big clown..

Always telling dubious stories...

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blockus: If I hear...

nairalanders!!! angry be contented with this one first angry
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Tapout(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
na the fine girl be that?? undecided...

14 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tapout: na the fine girl be that?? undecided...
dem don beat shege comot her body naa angry

5 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Donfamous(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
My opinion.
1. U are a snail: for a girl to meet u in a buka, order food with all orishirish, after u've started eating and still finish before u.haba!
2. Are u the fat guy in the pix, if yes who snapped u? Did u collect the pix thru Bluetooth or email, from the oluya(photographer)?
3: how will a girl that doesn't know u, order food in ur account finish it and will still be taking a nap under a tree, we be mugu?
4: as old as u are u no get wife, u dey chop for buka this early mormor. U need cane. Well thnx for ur lies Mr troll

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Tapout(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: dem don beat shege comot her body naa angry

lol...u sure say na u dey 4 back? smiley
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Neduzze5(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
After all the food wey you talk say that girl finish, her stomach still flat like fish own? undecided

Mr. Krall, you can do better please! angry

3 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by RichDad1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: EVIDENCE

See me for back cheesy
For where? Mtchew, as if we sabi wetin you look like.

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by halfcurrent(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: My opinion.
1. U are a snail: for a girl to meet u in a buka, order food with all orishirish, after u've started eating and still finish before u.haba!
2. Are u the fat guy in the pix, if yes who snapped u? Did u collect the pix thru Bluetooth or email, from the oluya(photographer)?
3: how will a girl that doesn't know u, order food in ur account finish it and will still be taking a nap under a tree, we be mugu?
4: as old as u are u no get wife, u dey chop for buka this early mormor. U need cane. Well thnx for ur lies Mr troll

very sound analysis my guy!!..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by asadike(f): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: they are very wicked. If I wasn't sharp, its another story I will telling now. grin
mind u,am also a chic!
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by McWhillion(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mr Krall and His Fables Season 7

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blockus: If I hear...

oya more photo angry

This is when she want to run.
Can you not see my big head? angry

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
asadike: mind u,am also a chic!
I know you are not like them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Mutuwa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Her stomach doesnt look well fed,and d girl self is not beautiful. I was also amidst the crowd o! so bette tell d forum what really happened..

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Pwitikween(f): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gbam!!!! You are sooooooo on point!!

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Donfamous(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
halfcurrent:

very sound analysis my guy!!..... grin grin grin
.na so e suppose be na
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Donfamous(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pwitikween:
Gbam!!!! You are sooooooo on point!!
lolz. Any oda observation?
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by mencade5(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall

liar of the year.

10 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014

See police interrogation angry

1. I was delaying on purpose so as to finish the same time
2. I can't answer this one (for my safety)
3. She was probably receiving breeze and waiting for it to digest, so that she can run properly but I raised alarm too soon.
4. It was yesterday afternoon during office break.
Your are welcome

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by dapizy02(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
so na yu be dat old man wey hole the girl 4 hand? Nairalanders re fast gettin old............. cry

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by asadike(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: I know you are not like them. undecided
sure baby,sure.
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
i dnt knw abt y'all buh i found this lil story very hilarious..it almost cracked my ribs

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by samflex(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Una no go kill person for this place *rotflmao*

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
andyblaze or his junior brother grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You / Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.