Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dis Life Is So Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Life Is So Funny (1860 Views)

What Is Dis Life Turning To / ***Dis Life Is Too Short 4 U To Kip Dat Tin...** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Life Is So Funny by Stargirl36(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2012
Pls frds help me out, av been datin dis guy 4 over 6month nw, and nw is tellin me dat is dreamin of a man comin to take me 4rm is hand, dat his father is a pastor, so he went to tel is father abt it, den d father tells him if he really need me in is life, he shuld fast 4 1week, abt d dream, so he nw cal me and tel me nt to come to his hus until he finish d fastin, dat i shuld sori abt my brithday nxtmonth cos his nt goin to c me til after d fastin, and dis fastin of a tin is towards sept, cos dat wil b on his leav. So pls frds his he liyin or wht.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2012
Lmfao. . .
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2012
This is some serious shyte men. cheesy
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by seedord247(m): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2012
The guy must be igbo. . . grin
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2012
LOLz.

He means business.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by cowgurl: 2:29am On Jul 31, 2012
Have u tried being single Op?

2 Likes

Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by jigwe101: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Lol that's a good one.
Never thought of that type of excuse before
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Metalgoong(m): 2:44am On Jul 31, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by CrazyMan(m): 4:30am On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247: The guy must be igbo. . . grin
What has the tribe of the guy got to do with what the poster said. That's how you fools throw tribal abuses here and there, then blame the white man for being racial.

@Poster
I'm sure you must have read the hand writing on the wall by now. He wants to leave you but his actions has shown clearly that he is childish, a matured guy would look for more mature ways to call it quits rather than cook up some high school tale just to get rid of you.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2012
wow found another breakup line. Nigerians are way inventive cheesy
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by tobechi20(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2012
Ma frend used that excuse on valentine day...
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247: The guy must be igbo. . . grin
Big lie. He is Ijebu

1 Like

Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2012
C format cheesy
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by blackbalang(f): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2012
Stargirl36: Pls frds help me out, av been datin dis guy 4 over 6month nw, and nw is tellin me dat is dreamin of a man comin to take me 4rm is hand, dat his father is a pastor, so he went to tel is father abt it, den d father tells him if he really need me in is life, he shuld fast 4 1week, abt d dream, so he nw cal me and tel me nt to come to his hus until he finish d fastin, dat i shuld sori abt my brithday nxtmonth cos his nt goin to c me til after d fastin, and dis fastin of a tin is towards sept, cos dat wil b on his leav. So pls frds his he liyin or wht.
he doesn't v money for birthday gift thatz y the fasting is during that prd.. Sorry dearie kiss
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Leyqute(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2012
Charrp guy.
@Op, follow your brain dis tym around, not ur heart
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by greedie1(f): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2012
Isnt it obvious? He doesnt want to buy a birthday gift 4 u. Some guys employ dis tactics during festive periods. I tot every girl in nigeria knows dat?
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by 7footre(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2012
Owkay! I laughed really hard after reading this.. Op I can't believe you are this naïve but the guy is basically shying away from getting you something for your birthday...
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by KINGwax(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Big lie. He is Ijebu
hahahaha...for saint,oh saint, i concur.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by mspookie: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2012
hes BROKE!! grin
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by prico(f): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2012
Isn't it obvious
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by kemiola89(f): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Nah! I dont think you need a prophet to tell you what he means.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2012
Na wa oh! See format, chei! I remember one guy like that, he's nt my friend though but a friend of a friend, he was gisting us some few years back of how he met a Sister in a single's meeting in their church. The simple format he said he used was ''sister, i saw u in my dreams last night, we were like family'' he said the girl laughed and she said she was going to pray about it. To cut the long story short, the sister started coming to his house to wash his clothes, cook for him, clean his house e.t.c One thing lead to another and that was how Bro.Jeremiah slept with Sis. Ruth. He said, after sleeping with her consecutively, he had to dump her. My guys laughed and i asked him what his Exit strategy was He said he told her that, her character is not godly enough & she needs to pray harder about it. And again he said, he had been dreaming of seeing her in the arms of another man.. And the thing is heating him up and he's kinda of confused. He later told her that they've being committing fornication so they need to fast and pray for forgiveness grin and they also need to stay away from each other in order not to fall into temptation. Omo, after the guy said these things, na so we laugh o cheesy me i now asked him again, '' and is the girl still coming to your house? '' he said no. That he threatened her by reporting her to Pastor if she fails to comply. Omo, i laugh tire that day grin so poster, wise up o! You berra start doing research and if the guy don chop u? U no play ur game well grin na O.Y.O u dey cheesy
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Sijo01(f): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Lmaooooo grin grin grin
wats up with all dis funny comment everywhere this morning
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by tomnmenace(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2012
Common guys, this could be serious spiritual matter!
Babe, it really cld be dat d guy has been avin des 'dreams' and because he really likes yu he had to go consult he's pastor bout it. Now, as it has come to fasting for one week, I suggest yu stay off d guy for d one week because yu may pollute his sanctity, prayers and mediations during that period, (I can tell u r irresistable wen ure close to him), hwever tell him, since its ur birthday next month, u av a veRY VERY special "bedroom" gift for him after his fasting and AFTER he has revealed the interpretation of the dream to you. I bet u, he'll dream another dream wer the man died and both of u wer back together, hugging each other happily. cry
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by enroute(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin You need to find out if you will get your birthday treat after the spiritual exercise.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by seunadeolu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Will be lodging at HEARTBREAK HOTEL during fasting grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Euroclydon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
sista mi.... read in-between the lines. u sound like a gal i know on Tinsel...hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by duality(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2012
@ op, what the ∫uck was that you wrote up there? You really need to work on yourself.
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Dis Life Is So Funny by Saraha1(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls a week is not too much for him to fast,just be patient you never can tell he could be telling you the truth .

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Define Love? A Graduate Just Commit Suicide Cos Of Love / Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.