Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? (12103 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Goshen360(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ 2buff,

I totally agree with all what you have said. What am questioning you about and I think Petres also is questioning same thing is, "a spirit filled" believer allowing flesh to rule and such engage in fornication and contact AIDS which is a type of disease is NOT an example of demon influenced but an example of the works of the flesh. Such Christian "allowed" the flesh to rule for the spirit of a prophet is subject to the prophet. This is what I question you about. Everyone knows we should not open the doors to enemy in our lives but not all those doors are opened by being demon influenced.

Also, check through many of my comments here or if you have known me a little, I do not teach abuse of Grace as a license to continue to sin. Grace is an empowerment to stand against sin.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by danwo: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Goshen360:

I don't really get your presentation here. Being influenced and being possessed.....please clarify.
I was only parroting back what you earlier used.1st "Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)?"2nd."I still want you to prove with scriptures that a spirit filled can be influenced by demons due to sin".Dont ask me to clarify.so does influenced by demons means exactly or nearly the same as influenced by satan/serpent

Goshen360: Adam and Eve were not possessed or influenced but tempted.....I believe. (I might be wrong though)
True that about not possessed.trust me eve was tempted and influenced.lust of the eyes,lust of the flesh and pride of life.

Goshen360:
Ananias and Sapphira ARE NOT BELIEVERS BUT EXAMPLE OF CHURCH GOERS and I can prove it. In Acts of Apostles, when the Bible refers to a believer, such phrase such as "certain disciple called....." is being used to refer to them (Acts 16:1; 9:10; 9:36; 21:16). In the case of Ananias and Sapphira, they were called, "certain man called ....." Acts 5:1
and 2 verses later "Then Peter said, "Ananias, why have you let Satan fill your heart? You lied to the Holy Spirit, and you kept some of the money for yourself."
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by danwo: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ptolomeus: Excellent thread, my friend!
It is contradictory that the vast majority of the "possessed" are just Christians...
The question that arises is this: the Christian God does not protect its devotees? The Christian god has no power to care for their children from the dangers of Satan?
I never understood that.
I do not understand why a God so powerful, is fighting for thousands of years against Satan, unable to overcome ...
I suitable to send a fraternal embrace, dear friend!

Ignorance is bliss.Thanks that the LORD is longsuffering in silence and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ptolomeus, if you are a warrior king training up your children to be warriors kings in the future as yourself, would you [b]always [/b]interfere in their jousts with their enemy? Especially after you have provided them access to all the fancy new state-of-the-art weapons and WMDs they need to defeat any enemy?

Sure you might step in from time to time to avert the death of them (in ways they themselves might not know) or if they exquisitely cry for your help when they can't handle the opposition anymore, but the general goal is to get them standing on their own 2 feet and on their battalion so you can trust them with more responsibilities like true sons and not just children.

They would never get to that level if all they did was lounge in the palace without the opposition that leads to their growth....like building muscle at a gym. The time is coming when this "toy" enemy will soon be put aside and we move on to bigger better things.

This is the best analogy I can give on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by ogoamaka99(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2012
Goshen360: I have always questioned many activities in the body of Christ in the light of the word of God. One of such are those who claim to be called into deliverance ministry and believers (who claim to have been in-dwelled by the Holy Spirit) attending deliverance ministry year in and out but are still bound by demons.

So the question is, AFTER a man be in Christ, say genuinely be in Christ and Spirit filled, can such person still be possessed by demon(s)? Am not talking about not putting the flesh under subjection that sometimes, leads to sin of a believer but am talking about Holy Ghost sanctified and filled believer/Christian still being possessed by demons. How true is this? Kindly prove your points with scriptures please.

Bible is our standard and answer to every issues of life. You need to understand the difference between a christian possessing a demon and a christian been possessed by a demon.
A christian can possess a demon and it is possible BUT a christian CANNOT BE POSSESSED BY A DEMON.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Goshen360(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
ogoamaka99:

Bible is our standard and answer to every issues of life. You need to understand the difference between a christian possessing a demon and a christian been possessed by a demon.
A christian can possess a demon and it is possible BUT a christian CANNOT BE POSSESSED BY A DEMON.

Hey brother, It's being a long time. Sure you're good. I don't mind learning from you about a Christian POSSESSING A DEMON with examples from the scriptures so I/we can better understand the comparison. As for the Christian CANNOT be possessed by a demon, that is well understood. Thank you bro.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
disobedience is d 'NEPA' that switches off d power(holy spirit) that light up our life,thereby giving room for darkness(demons) to pervade lives. NO ONE is infallible or indispensible with God when u sin, u're replaced ASAP, God always have an alternative
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Goshen360:

Hey brother, It's being a long time. Sure you're good.I don't mind learning from you about a Christian POSSESSING A DEMON with examples from the scriptures so I/we can better understand the comparison.As for the Christian CANNOT be possessed by a demon, that is well understood.Thank you bro.
to beliv a TRUE christian cud possessed a demon is to say light n darkness can cohabit. n if a christian can't b possessed by a demon, then no demon wud want to b possessed by fire!
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Goshen360(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
^
I will like us wait for bro. ogoamaka99 to explain the difference....if we could learn from him.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by ATMC(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
A christian can be possessed by a demon but before then he would have resisted d spirit. First of all a christian can be afflicted, influenced, obsessed nd finally possessed by a demon. Possession of a christian by a demon is not instantaneous rather it is progressive.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Come wetin una dey talk sef?

Question: Can a Spirit-filled Christian still be possessed by demons?

Answer: Does Christ go strolling with the Devil?..........(2Cor 6:15 MSG)
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by buzugee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
can a spirit filled christian be posessed by demons ? ANSWER can two walk together unless they be agreed ? amos 3 vs 3
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by ATMC(f): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
@mr anony nd buzugee lol real hard!
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by God2man(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Brethren, let's search and read this topic

www.nairaland.com/820063/christians-ever-need-deliverance-demons

God bless.
God2man.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by buzugee(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2012
ATMC: @mr anony nd buzugee lol real hard!
we go hard gurl. grin grin grin
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2012
Goshen360:
Okay. Agreed that a Christian cannot be possessed of demons but demonized. How do you mean by being demonized? And what is the difference btw being demonized and being possessed by demon(s)? You can clarify for purpose of others who are following this thread.

petres_007:
Sir,
First you say a Christian cannot be possessed of demons. Then you say he can be demonized. Thats an outright contradiction to me. Kindly clarify.

Man is a spirit ,having a soull and living in a Body. Demonic possession Takes place in a mans spirit. has to do with Demon been in a mans spirit. The Demon has taken possession of the man . This is not possible for a demon to posses a christian as his own because God dwells in his Spiirt. It's only an unbeliever or non christian that can be possessed by a Demon.

But to be Demonised is to be influenced by a demon. The Demon may even be inside the body of such person. But not in his spirit.

Secondly, you say a Christian can "open the door to the enemy". If you ask me, I'd say there isn't a single biblical example of this. I acknowledge however, that you could know of one or two I don't. Please state them here.

There are things and deeds which may open such to Demonic invasion. Such as Sin, unforgiveness ,bitterness, Fear, etc.

2 Corinthians 2:10-11
To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; 11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Certain things which attracts demons are "open doors" To demonic invasion. That's what been Demonised means . It refers to been , influenced , oppressed ,obsessed by demons.

So there are 3 categories of demonic activities , POSESSION, OPRESSION ,OBSESSION of demons . A christian can't be possessed because God posess his spirit already.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Goshen360(m): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2012
^
Nice explanation.....bro Joagbaje. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2012
Joagbaje:
Man is a spirit ,having a soull and living in a Body. Demonic possession Takes place in a mans spirit. has to do with Demon been in a mans spirit. The Demon has taken possession of the man . This is not possible for a demon to posses a christian as his own because God dwells in his Spiirt. It's only an unbeliever or non christian that can be possessed by a Demon.
I agree up to this point

But to be Demonised is to be influenced by a demon. The Demon may even be inside the body of such person. But not in his spirit.

There are things and deeds which may open such to Demonic invasion. Such as Sin, unforgiveness ,bitterness, Fear, etc.
This is simply unscriptural: are you sayng that sin, fear, unforgiveness, bitterness e.t.c can be found in a Spirit-filled Christian?
Are you saying that when God dwells in me He restricts Himself to my spirit while leaving my body for demons to play in?
When God takes over, He takes over everything.

To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; 11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Certain things which attracts demons are "open doors" To demonic invasion. That's what been Demonised means . It refers to been , influenced , oppressed ,obsessed by demons.

So there are 3 categories of demonic activities , POSESSION, OPRESSION ,OBSESSION of demons . A christian can't be possessed because God posess his spirit already.
My friend, one of the advantages of being born-again is that we have complete authority over demons. A demon influencing someone who is led by the Holy Ghost is called blasphemy. At best, a demon will try but it will always fail because of Christ in you. To say that a demon is successfully opressing a christian is to say that a demon is oppressing God. That is blasphemy.
The scriptures you outed are not referring to what you are saying.

Goshen360: ^
Nice explanation.....bro Joagbaje. Thanks for the clarification.
He didn't clarify anything abeg.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by PastorKun(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2012
Uncle joe how have you been? Long time. smiley
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Delafruita(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2012
Mr_Anony:

I agree up to this point

This is simply unscriptural: are you sayng that sin, fear, unforgiveness, bitterness e.t.c can be found in a Spirit-filled Christian?
Are you saying that when God dwells in me He restricts Himself to my spirit while leaving my body for demons to play in?

My friend, one of the advantages of being born-again is that we have complete authority over demons. A demon influencing someone who is led by the Holy Ghost is called blasphemy. At best, a demon will try but it will always fail because of Christ in you. To say that a demon is successfully opressing a christian is to say that a demon is oppressing God. That is blasphemy.

He didn't clarify anything abeg.
nice to see you guys having an educative conversation.i have indeed learned a lot.
joagbaje,its been quite a while.
here's my take on this.
first,is there such a thing as a "spirit-filled christian"?a christian is supposed to be christ-like and thus already flowing with the holy spirit which is the mark of christ on such an individual.it doesnt matter if the person gave their life to christ 10seconds ago or even a century ago,accepting christ into their life automatically means the spirit is on them.a lot of people associate the arrival of the spirit with the ability to speak in other tongues but thats a misconception.the manifestation of the spirit differs in individuals.
secondly,i have read above that commiting sin allows the demons into the spirit.this is another misconception.the bible is clear when it says "the soul that sinnet shall die" so also is it clear when it said "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of god".however,it also talks about forgiveness,repentance and penance.does this mean everytime a christian sins,demons are waiting to plunder his soul?i disagree.
the reality is many of the scenarios perceived as "demonic possesion" are actually part of the calamities that will befall man as was predicted by jesus.an account of jesus narrates his view when a wall or building collapsed and killed many people.he let it be known to his followers that they shhould not think those people died because they fell short or because they were evil.diseases arent always caused by demons just as accidents arent a solely demonic affair.things happen
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Delafruita:
nice to see you guys having an educative conversation.i have indeed learned a lot.
joagbaje,its been quite a while.
here's my take on this.
first,is there such a thing as a "spirit-filled christian"?a christian is supposed to be christ-like and thus already flowing with the holy spirit which is the mark of christ on such an individual.it doesnt matter if the person gave their life to christ 10seconds ago or even a century ago,accepting christ into their life automatically means the spirit is on them.a lot of people associate the arrival of the spirit with the ability to speak in other tongues but thats a misconception.the manifestation of the spirit differs in individuals.
secondly,i have read above that commiting sin allows the demons into the spirit.this is another misconception.the bible is clear when it says "the soul that sinnet shall die" so also is it clear when it said "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of god".however,it also talks about forgiveness,repentance and penance.does this mean everytime a christian sins,demons are waiting to plunder his soul?i disagree.
the reality is many of the scenarios perceived as "demonic possesion" are actually part of the calamities that will befall man as was predicted by jesus.an account of jesus narrates his view when a wall or building collapsed and killed many people.he let it be known to his followers that they shhould not think those people died because they fell short or because they were evil.diseases arent always caused by demons just as accidents arent a solely demonic affair.things happen
Lol, I never knew I will see the day when you and I would agree on matters concerning christianity grin grin
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Delafruita(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, I never knew I will see the day when you and I would agree on matters concerning christianity grin grin
i dont differ in opinion just for the sake of argument.i state my points based on my opinion.you know my view on christianity and that view hasnt changed.i hope you remember this day the next time you're on the receiving end.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Yes, precisely, a christian can walk in bitterness and unforgiveness, envy ,rebellion, and such spiritual sins do attract devils.

not exactly , God dwells in our recreated spirit which is the "born again" part . Our soul is not yet born again ,neither our body . Demons can influence a christian from outside ,if he Give room to it. And they can invade his life and body if he give room to it. Wrong thoughts alone if unchecked can open doors for demons to enter a christian and cause him torment ,sickness even death.

You simply are not yet aware of the enemy you have.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Ask yourself who was Peter writing to? Christians or unbelievers

Was Ananias and sapphire not born again? Yet Satan destroyed them

Acts 5:3
But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Joagbaje(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pastor Kun: Uncle joe how have you been? Long time. smiley

Good day sir
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
Delafruita:
i dont differ in opinion just for the sake of argument.i state my points based on my opinion.you know my view on christianity and that view hasnt changed.i hope you remember this day the next time you're on the receiving end.
Same here, I hope when next we chat, that you also remember not to argue just for the sake of argument
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejọọ o, my brothers and sister herein represented, make una "took" it for easy o. . .lol

I actually am not feeling very amused. It's just that I know that the foundation is indestructible. If it had not been so, then what indeed could the righteous do? Please, I beg of you all, allow me to straighten a few things out.

Most important of all, WHO IS A CHRISTIAN? Let me declare to you that a Christian is not one who says that they believe in the Lord Jesus or that they have given their lives to Christ or that they have been born again. My brothers and sister, a CHRISTIAN IS ONE WHO HAS THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. He is, and does not merely say so, one that is born again, has accepted the Lord Jesus, given his life to Christ etc etc. Jesus said that He sowed good seed, wheat, but in the night while men slept, an enemy stole in and sowed tares among the wheat. As they develop together, they look incredibly alike and are practically indistinguishable except to an expert eye. For this reason, when Jesus's helpers offered to weed out the tares, He forbade them saying that doing so could hurt the tender wheat as well, that at the harvest (at which time the fruit would say which was which), they could gather the wheat into barns and destroy the tares with unquenchable fire. My point is this, that in the Church, there are many who may, in and by word and deed, come across as Christians but who are not at all. We are not to judge Christ by them. We are to judge Christ by Christ and this is what we know of Christ: HE IS THE HOLY ONE.

Then, can he who has the Spirit of the Holy One be plagued by unholy and foul spirits in any sense, whether by possession, oppression or influence or whatever we might call such an interaction? The answer, my brethren and sister, is NO, as many times NO as eternity lasts. It is an impossibility that one who is seated in Christ Jesus in heavenly places far above every principality, power, dominion, might and name that is named should be subject to any kind of demonic influence! It matters not whether they are the equivalent of a day-old child in the House of the Lord or grounded "masters" of the Word, they are NOT, under any condition whatsoever, subject to any power of the devil.

Again, do Christians suffer, both bodily and psychologically, in their lives here on earth? But of course, could not at least some of that suffering accrue to demonic influence? BY NO MEANS And it cannot be said in truth that a Christian's sin brings any form of suffering upon him. Perhaps I will explain this later statement but not now. A Christian's bodily suffering of any sort is entirely his Father's Hand and it always is geared toward instilling a sense of God's value concerning the thing in which he suffers into him. It never is as demonic influence. Satan might be involved, yes, but his involvement is never as a consequence of "doors that the Christian opened", it is always because it pleased the Spirit to use his involvement as a teaching tool. His involvement never exceeds "I (the Christian) was given a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan, to afflict me that I may not become puffed up and proud by reason of the great . . . given to me of God."

Finally, does a Christian's sin decides what happens to him? Is it possible that one who has the Spirit of Christ can come under the judgment of sin? NO How so? Because no man or devil or angel can bring a charge of sin against God's elect? Why? Because all of their sin, past, present and future, have been fully accounted for by the Blood of the Lamb? That Blood has to fail in its ability to atone before Judgment of any sort can come upon the believer. Does this not give the believer licence to sin against God? BY NO MEANS. How so? Because any true child of God, one who has the Spirit of Christ, is one who fully accepts that the Sacrifice of Christ said that sin is incredibly sinful and utterly wicked, a thing to be abhorred from the deepest depths of his being. And because he has the Nature of Christ which is the Spirit dwelling within him, he will have Christ's hatred for sin as well, that hatred that drove Jesus Christ to the Cross to, once and for all, abolish sin. Licence for evil is impossible when one is under grace.

My brethren and sister, if there is one thing in all the foregoing that you know to disagree with the revealed Word of God, take me to task on it.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
One more thing that I find pertinent to point out is that being born again is not a "spirit-only" thing. It seems to me that this "it is the spirit that is born again, our souls and bodies are not born again yet" thinking is founded on the philosophy that the human person is a spirit which has a soul and lives in a body.

I am yet to find any Scriptures to base this on. In fact, it appears to me that the stand of the Bible is that the human being is a trinity of body, soul and spirit. You are your spirit, your soul and your body, not one of those using the other two for this and that. There are three realms in which life is conducted: the material, for which a material being is required; the psychic or psychological, for which the the psyche or the soul is needed; and the spiritual, where the spirit is relevant. If there are other realms, I do not see them in the Bible. The makeup of man, in any case, is as I have pointed out so that we can interact with these realms. We are a trinity. If something affects one part of that trinity, it affects the whole person (somethin a little bit like God, I daresay). A malady of the body dulls the mind and affects one's feelings, a troubled mind and chaotic feelings affect the health and functionality of the body. And a spirit in death ensures disharmony and confusion in the state of the other two. Also, the conditions of the other two deal upon the state of the spirit's rest if it is in life.

If this is so, getting born again is not just receiving the Spirit of God into your spirit (no, it is not having your spirit re-created either), it is being reconstituted from the inside out as a whole person. Your manner of reasoning and feeling should change and your body's habits and appetites should be transformed as well. The entirety of your person should change because you have received the Life of Christ and it does once you have. All the "sins" a Christian is said to commit are on the order of the mistakes a previously blind man makes in confusing colors once he gains sight for the first time. They're a learning process that a new-born child passes through on the way to becoming an adult.

Again, I say, it is the whole person that is reborn, not just the spirit of the person. But before I'm asked why our bodies then can still suffer sickness and go into death, let me answer by saying that it is the reason the Scriptures say that we received a guarantee or surety. A guarantee says that the expected thing is right now in hand and we may conduct ourselves accordingly. If we have received a guarantee in the Person of the Holy Spirit that we have been promised that we wil be made like Christ today is in His Own Body, Soul and Spirit, then we are to conduct ourselves as if we already were like Him.

This means that we will, as we learn Him, quit accepting and laboring under limitations that He does not recognize. But it is as we learn Him, not as we please, this is where many fall into the temptation of trying to exercise the powers of Christ without accepting the attending responsibilities and being found in His Own Moral Character.

So, to be born again is to receive the very Life and Nature of Christ into our person and growing in grace is to learn more and more to live according to it on all levels, body, soul and spirit. "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be PRESERVED (not made) blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thess 5:23).
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Delafruita(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Same here, I hope when next we chat, that you also remember not to argue just for the sake of argument
i dont argue for arguing sake.i make my points and stick by them.i am not stereotyped.for example,the fact that atheism seems to always be connected to evolution doesnt mean i just have to accept it.i have stated quite a number of times that i am not convinced by the evolution theory.i have done my research and it leaves so many questions unanswered.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
Delafruita:
i dont argue for arguing sake.i make my points and stick by them.i am not stereotyped.for example,the fact that atheism seems to always be connected to evolution doesnt mean i just have to accept it.i have stated quite a number of times that i am not convinced by the evolution theory.i have done my research and it leaves so many questions unanswered.
ok
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by nuella2(f): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Joagbaje:

Joagbaje:

Thank you for your post. l learnt alot. Longtime sir!
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by MrAnony1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
nuella2:

Thank you for your post. l learnt alot. Longtime sir!
Oh my God! No no no no! Please don't! I beg you. Go and read your bible! Pleeeease!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Oh my God! No no no no! Please don't! I beg you. Go and read your bible! Pleeeease!!!

Seconded oooo!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / 12 Ways To Identify Pharisees In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.