Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? (12101 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by spicyv1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Okay. You are right about how repeating arguments that have been trashed results in delay. I get your point now.

BTW I think I perceived some sentiments from you and a subtle display θf irritation (anger) whilst you were responding to Jo(who maintained his calm all through). At some point it made me skip over your posts as I saw a contradiction between your actions and your supposed definition θf a christian. I am not attempting to judge you in any way, I just feel that you have so much to pour out yet many who really needs to be blessed by you may not because you unknowingly push them away with your aggression.

1 Like

Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
spicy v: Okay. You are right about how repeating arguments that have been trashed results in delay. I get your point now.

BTW I think I perceived some sentiments from you and a subtle display θf irritation (anger) whilst you were responding to Jo(who maintained his calm all through). At some point it made me skip over your posts as I saw a contradiction between your actions and your supposed definition θf a christian. I am not attempting to judge you in any way, I just feel that you have so much to pour out yet many who really needs to be blessed by you may not because you unknowingly push them away with your aggression.

I did get irritated. I got very annoyed. Because I hate circular arguments and I was having to deal with one talking to Joagbaje. I never want to be right. I always seek to know if that thing I stand for can withstand strong argument or not. It is upsetting for me when I submit my position to be examined and my opponent/discussant of contrary view insists on running around the matter as though I were trying to embarrass them by beating them in an argument.

That's all the excuse I will give. As to discouraging people with my aggression, I'm sorry that that happens. But I didn't learn Christ such that I accept wrong as right. I do not try to act Christianity. I live Christianity. When I'm pissed off, I don't pretend not to be. When I'm enjoying myself, I don't pretend not to be. I'm not afraid of making mistakes. I'm afraid of bringing myself under bondages from which my Lord Jesus has freed me.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by NativeBoy: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2013
Can light and darkness cannot coexist. Darkness is the absence of light so where light is, darkness cannot be there as well. Someone in whom the Spirit of God lives cannot also have a spirit of darkness.
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Heavenissoreal: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2015
HEAVEN IS SO REAL by Choo Nam Thomas.

http://99.198.110.36/english/
*FREE E-BOOK
*FREE AUDIO CDS

A MUST-READ for all Christians and non-Christians

MARANATHA!!!
Re: Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
It is Highly impossible for a spirit filled xtian to be possessed by a demon. However, a christian can be possessed by a demon if he/she is not filled with the spirit. That tells us that there are different types of christian. the lazy ones who could not fast, pray or even read the Bible are very prone to being possessed by a demon, but the ones who are always in the spirit are those who are filled with the Word, those who prays always, those who fast often and carry out other spiritual exercise like communion, service, worship. This type can never be harraased by any evil powers, they cant even move close to them.

As a xtian we need not be casual. We need not just fold our hands and be be waiting for Gods promises and prophesies to come to pass, we have our part to play. The bible says put on the whole armour of God..........that means, if u are a chriatian and u dnt put on the whole armour of God, u may be attacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait / 12 Ways To Identify Pharisees In Your Church / Frank Edwards Songs => What Does The Bible Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.