Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (8766 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / CBN Response To Sanusi Plagiarism Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by airfinance(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam: You are now 50 and a major sponsor of boko haram. So many people with bright future has been killed and some didn't clock 50 yet u are 50.if truly u are supporting.........I will come back to that
ifihearam: You are now 50 and a major sponsor of boko haram. So many people with bright future has been killed and some didn't clock 50 yet u are 50.if truly u are supporting.........I will come back to that
You must be very stupid having a brain damage. Your case is more worst than the junkies yu see in the street ipodo in lagos state. How wld yu made such comment about someone being a sponsor of BH. May God forgive yu and yur miserable life.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by hercules07: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
eledalo: Jarus is having an orggggasm somewhere! grin

So am I grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Series22(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Y terrorists dey always support Arsenal? Osama was an arsenal fan(u may google and c) nw its sanusi.. I don d suspect arsenal as a terrorist organisatn.. Rememba dia logo & nickname(gunners). D name of dia stadium is emirate(y must it b arab?) well, its my personal thougts. And since i startd suporting arsenal, i cum cary style d wicked. Culd it be d terrorism spirit?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Dawdy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why dont u guys include George bush while talking about terrorism? He is the worst terrorist.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by sunkoye: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
smh
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by lateef4me(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy buffday to sheih Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the next emir of kano !
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ifihearam: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
airfinance: [color=#006600][/color]
You must be very stupid having a brain damage. Your case is more worst than the junkies yu see in the street ipodo in lagos state. How wld yu made such comment about someone being a sponsor of BH. May God forgive yu and yur miserable life.

Ur fada
Mumu
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ifihearam: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: shattap kid,if u have nothing good to say

Ur miserable life. Kid
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ismhab(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WISHING YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ifihearam: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
9jii.:
[color=#000099][/color]

when are u goin to start thinkn like sm1 wit brain?i noe u hv1 but is like u dnt hv none,cox d way u r talkn here.

its not that any1 wit money or big possition in this gov from d north is cconnected to BH.

your hatred is xposin d fool side of n hidin d smart side of u,

See dis hausa goat
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Toyrem: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
HNosegbe: So Bros SLS is 50 today. Happy birthday sir.
51 years
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Jarus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
eledalo: Jarus is having an orggggasm somewhere! grin

cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by 10over101: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mallam, Alhaji, Alfa..whc one is d most prestigious
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by uglyBetty1(f): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
He is my birthday mate. He sent me a birthday wish. Happy Birthday my able Governor. Leos' no dey carry last.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
happy birthday SLS
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
HBD sir! Wish you more success in life!
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by semid4lyfe(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'm surprised this thread wasn't started by Jarus shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
If this guy is not a slowpoke, why is his banking policies leading to lost of banking job. He even sold oceanic to a sick bank after using billions for bail out. Anyway HBD but some ppl in jos need money for relief
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
HBD Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by curtain: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wat can i say of a sentimental bigot, who justifies killing of innocent pple, women and children, and bombing of churches by terrorist as caused by poverty and unequal share of oil wealth. I wish him God's judgement swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Jarus(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
semid4lyfe: I'm surprised this thread wasn't started by Jarus shocked
grin
oya, wish my guy HBD and park well grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI

FLOREAT!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by mrperfect(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Kolade9(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
proudlyafrican: Wow! so i share the same birthday with this Dude? Wow!!!! the only difference is i don`t have money to pump champagne with my Buddies...HBD Sir.
I never knew they do PUMP champagne o....hmmm,dis is serious

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by DammyFx: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
HBD CONTROLLER
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Hezzymania(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
to hell with him...like i care...
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Akpan107(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: happy birthday fellow gunner,make you lead cbn better than arsene wenger is leading our team
unfortunately, he has only succeeded in distroying THE C.B.N.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Ganys: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Deep Sight: And may the Good Lord afflict him with all the injustice and misery he has afflicted innocent Nigerians with, as the spirit directs.
Were you a sacked employee of Oceanic Bank?..#JustAsking...
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by proudlyafrican(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Kolade9: I never knew they do PUMP champagne o....hmmm,dis is serious

Bro....thanks it is POP,u should know i am already high on whatever....However,i humble and stand to be corrected...
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by proudlyafrican(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
mrperfect: Happy birthday.

Bro....thanks it is POP,u should know i am already high on whatever....However,i am humble and stand to be corrected...
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by proudlyafrican(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Kolade9: I never knew they do PUMP champagne o....hmmm,dis is serious

Bro....thanks it is POP,u should know i am already high on whatever....However,i am humble and stand to be corrected...
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by betterbest: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
I don't av respect for abokis, I don't count them as humanbeing,cox of their brutality. Aboki na Aboki, wether rich or poor, governor of herdsman.
HBD anyway, I rejoice with u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief-Judge, Umezulike And Aneke Accused Of Forgery And Fraud / BREAKING NEWS! Sen.bukola Saraki Has Finally Stepped Down / Geoffrey Bawa Shitgurum Is An Ex-Convict, Now PDP Governorship Aspirant - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.