Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2090230 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
I make use of crystal white UV lightening milk with bio oil for 2wks no changes so far ....friends advice me to mix tiatio to my cream but I need a good soap for my skin,sunscreen and a cream to remove my pimples face is getting rough
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream,knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fonnyswt: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Buttergrey and others pls help!! Urgent pls!! I am using Johnson baby lotion right now but I notice it is making me darker pls Wat can I put in it to lighten me up. Moreover my face is darker than my body pls Wat type of face cream can I use as my steady/permanent face cream that will lighten me up and balance up with d rest of my body. Lastly among this three shower cream which one is the best pls: Bismid, Tracia and white care. Which is more effective in terms of skin lightening/glowing, soaps or shower creams? PLSSSSSSSSS URGENT REPLY. GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur
complexion. 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2015
has anyone here used white express serum before and RETIN A,THANKS
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by watalovitis(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
please @ ALL, follow @stitchesnsoles on twitter for your hot Ankara designs...Its really hot and the real deal.. also check out our facebook page www.facebook.com/stitchesnsoles for quality and bespoke designs
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
mizzhoneey:
All Available!

1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.

1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap

2) OILS( all 30ml)

1. Carrot
2.Eucalyptus
3.Peppermint
4.Mint
5.Onions
6.Garlic
7.Apricot
8.Sweet Almond
9.Henna
10.Castor
11.Chamomile
12.Blue Chamomile
13.Lemon
14.Fenugreek
15.Ginger
16.Rose
17.Aloe Vera
18. Bitter Almond Oil

For any of d above listed.....
Contact.... Watsapp or call 08166509811

Location pls?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
yemibabe4:
Yellow Peeling Oil YPO gives a deeper peel than Green Peeling oil. Good for hyperpigmentation, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark knuckles, knee ,sun burns, stretch marks

Yellow Peeling Oil helps…

-smoothen skin
-relieve rough dry skin
-lighten dark spots , uneven skin tone,
-bring back youthful skin and relieve aging skin
-lighten acne or pimple marks
-lighten scars and stretchmarks
-Promote a baby smooth and flawless skin

Available in 60ml , 120ml bottles . Call 08028115086 . Nationwide delivery available

Location pls?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mizzhoneey(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
desire7:

Location pls?
Ibadan,but I waybill to anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 bbm 2b102a38 bbm channel c00469E34

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by abbeyty(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na wa bleaching should be a crime in nigeria. These mofos make my blood boil seeing them walking around with pride with their mutiple colour skins. Teamblackandproud

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Investing on skin is the greatest tins to be done... because that's the only tin u carried about.. it represents your personality in your presence and after your presence.. ladies let's keep our skin flawless.. it's of many advantages.. your beauty can take you to where you never think of in life.. your beauty speaks much about you.. your beauty tells how much neat to are without visiting your home... true talk from lizbenpetgold... call 08063244764 or add her up on watsapp if you care for a glowing flawless radiant skin.. we treats with natural plants and herbs.. purely organic product.. BBM: 2BE12DD8...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Call LizbenpetGold for your magic pimples cream, spot remover treatment, stretch marks corrector, lightening and whitening cream, knuckle treatment.. ebony glowing cream.. we treats with herbs and fruits... God is our director.. call on 08063244764 or add me up on watsapp.. we don't work alone.. God is involve..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kwinrachdiadem(f): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
If your in Ghana/Nigeria try +233241445271 @bodylikemilk_skincare on instagram. bodylikemilkskincare..com
Facebook - Bodylikemilk_SC

I don't think their naija number is on.but they send from gh to naija also.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kwinrachdiadem(f): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
If your in Ghana/Nigeria try +233241445271 @bodylikemilk_skincare on instagram. @alexisobah ( Twitter instagram) bodylikemilkskincare..com
Facebook - Bodylikemilk_SC

I don't think their naija number is on.but they send from gh to naija also.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
We've been away for a while. Just thought we should come back here and answer a few frequently asked questions:

A---I have pimples/ acne: Go for retin A & burnout sunscreem. Start from the lowest dose 0.025% and work your way up (if need be). Make sure you wear your burnout sunscreen every morning. This is very mandatory.

B---I have stretch marks, what can remove them: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can permanently remove stretch marks aside from laser surgery. No cream/ oil etc will fix it like laser surgery. If you must use something to minimize the harsh look, we suggest
1) Exercise and eat your fruits & vegetables
2) Dietary supplements (MSM, Biotin, Omega fish oil, and vit D)
3) Oils (vit e oil, emu oil or the shea butter)
4) moisturizing Creams (Vaseline even tone, strivectin for existing stretchmarks, cetaphil for dry skin cream)
5) Exfoliants (Retin A, LA peel, GA peel, YPO)

C---I have a bad sunburn on my face, how do I remove it: HEAL-PEEL-LIGHTEN
1) Allow the burn to heal until you feel no tingly/ burning sensation when you wash/ feel on it
2) Peel the affected area carefully with an exfoliant of your choice (Retin A, LA etc)
3) Begin lightening the area with any face lightening product of your choice (Vicco turmeric for those who want natural brightening, precious/ lemonvate gel/ gel cream/ cream, Carotein gel cream or Demelan cream (contain kojic acid, arbutin and glycolic acid).

D--- I have dark knuckles. How do I fix it?
1) Wash affected area with carotein exfoliating soap
2) Apply Maxi White kojic acid serum
3) Apply g&g cream+g&g oil mix
4) Optional step--wrap with a cling film wrap to occlude overnight
5) use sunscreen on affected area ALWAYS

E--- I bought "mixed" cream from a vendor on nairaland, do you know about it? is it safe etc
We cannot tell you who to buy from. We only advice you to buy safe products formulated, manufactured, and packaged under lab regulations. This is for your own good.

F--- I bought X cream and it darkened me. Why is that?
Creams alone most time won't do it for you. Most will moisturize you but won't brighten/ lighten you. To get the extra boost, you need serums/ gel tube products. Get the most out of these additives by layering them instead of mixing. A regular full size lotion such as carotein will need 2 to 3 serums to begin lightening.

G--- I'd like to buy XYZ, how long before I see results?
Every skin is different. Stick to your regimen religiously. Give your products time and listen/ pay attention to your skin.

Lastly, whether you're lightening/ brightening/ doing noting--You need a SUNSCREEN.

It is a must-have. We recommend burnout as it has zinc oxide. An ingredient that has been proven to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays. These rays contribute to aging, cancer, hyperpigmentation, and a whole lotta crazy skin ish. Make it a priority to apply your sunscreen 10-15mins before you step outside and try your best to reapply as advised on the product packaging.

Most of the products mentioned can be found in our online store: www.buttergrey.com

Do have a lovely day everyone kiss

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Buttergrey post=37048520]We've been away for a while. Just thought we should come back here and answer a few frequently asked questions:

A---I have pimples/ acne: Go for retin A & burnout sunscreem. Start from the lowest dose 0.025% and work your way up (if need be). Make sure you wear your burnout sunscreen every morning. This is very mandatory.

B---I have stretch marks, what can remove them: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can permanently remove stretch marks aside from laser surgery. No cream/ oil etc will fix it like laser surgery. If you must use something to minimize the harsh look, we suggest
1) Exercise and eat your fruits & vegetables
2) Dietary supplements (MSM, Biotin, Omega fish oil, and vit D)
3) Oils (vit e oil, emu oil or the shea butter)
4) moisturizing Creams (Vaseline even tone, strivectin for existing stretchmarks, cetaphil for dry skin cream)
5) Exfoliants (Retin A,please is maxi white safe to use on body,and does white express serum contains steroid,thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless skincare on 08069618994 watsapp bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Try pepsy flawless she still remains the best. I have been using her lightening set for 3 months now nd am so happy call her 08069618994 or bbm 2b102a38
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by summerB: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by funmercy1(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello MA pls where ar u located @ ibanda and do u have Vaseline even tone B3.?.thks
1stLadyRobinho:
no we are in ibadan, but if u need any product we send nationwide with a little cargo fee
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=DOCTOR90 post=37063911][/quote]

Maxi white serum has a Hydroquinone version floating around Nigeria. We have the kojic acid version which is safer and just as effective. Click link to order online or call the page to order via phone--> http://buttergrey.com/?product=maxi-white-s1-serum-kojic-acid
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
summerB:
Hello all, am so confused about this, these mixing cream that people advertise, like dark people being fair. Is it BLAEACHING? ??. My face is fair and my neck is black. My arm n laps black but my leg to toe is fair. Lemme just say i have 2colours. What can i use to blend them Am thinking of trying this cream advertised here, but am scared. What happens when i stop using them? They come with scrub, face cream, soap and body cream. Or whats should i use Thanks, hope u guys understand where am driving at?

Exfoliate your skin first and wear a good sunscreen. Get in touch with us for more information.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Goods available in the store : 1. Strawberry lightening cream, 2. Good cream for skin maintenance for all skin type 3. Banana morning cream. 4. Strawberry chocolate cream 5. Herbal honey soap 6. Herbal lightenin soap.. 6. Magic whitening oil 7. Glowing oil for bathing 8. Stretchmarks removal cream 8. Milky body scrub. 9. Sauna bath for skin exfoliating 10. Facial treatment for acne , black heads and pimples removal """izbenpetGold offers the best treatment.. they treats wth herbs and fruit.. nature s sweet.. natural free gift of nature don't let us forget they are meant for our use...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:43am On Aug 20, 2015
1stladyskincare & spa
C00477DEE#bbm channel#
pin: 2BFFE36F
Whatsapp +2347059900676

1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Good day pals.. you can order for your natural pink lips bam from lizbenpetgold.m contact her on 08063244764, 07057482131, 08092638307 or add her on watsapp: 08063244764.. or add up on pin 2BE12DD8.. do not miss out. other goods include...full boob cream, whitening pills, glowing pills, breast pumping, all solution herb, pennis enlargement herb, pennis pumping... other treatment include gonorrhoea treatment, low sperm count, long erection, impotence, dripping of sperm, piles, diabetes, fibroid ,d many more... we treats with natural plant. purely herbs treatment
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sharon, mhizbeauty and others. pls whats d problem. whenever i use lightening creams pimples and little boil do come out frm my face. why? sum1 shud tel me d reason? im male tho? pls sm1 help me awt?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ulomaahiachi: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls who is using Esmavate fast action cream. Its it for treatment of skin infections or for normal body cream.tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.