Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089594 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
jaybeekay:
What's your number?
My no has always been 08034053406. Whatsapp only. The strike has been called off and I will be busy henceforth
Sawhite, check HealthPlus and other reputable pharmacies around U
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by gonaij: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] get ur wristwatches on jumia
wristwatches are now available at the most affordable price! Get yours now by contacting the konga Aff. On 08094843462 on Whatsapp. * free delivery. * pay on delivery * 3-5 days delivery *return policy allowed * #800 and above
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Call lizbenpetgold or add up on watsapp if you care for a permanent pink lips balm..effect is in a week...08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2015
If you care for lizbenpet magic powder for acne and pimples removal...call or watsapp on 08063244764... effect is in a week... we are working so hard to bring out the beauty in you.. stop feeling abashed about your spot face look or pimples face.. the solution is to get rid of it with lizbenpet touches... she s good about it...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Have a nice day everyone!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Have a nice day everyone!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
List of available goods... 1. customised toning cream, lightening cream, whitening creams , halfcast cream, toning shower gel, Egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, dark knuckles cream, bridal glowing kits, skin polish, dark armpit erazer, dark inner thigh erazer, papaya body scrub, body butter, hot chocolate cream ( for dark skinned ladies) , glowing pills, sunburn eraser. , exfoliating soaps. acne removal, magic pimples removal. Dick enlargement, (pumping and pill). Breast enlargement cream, (pumping of breast to uplift saggy breast). Facial treatment , sauna bath, body massaging services. , sliming herrbs, flat tummy massage ......STRICTLY HERBAL.... GUARANTEED IN TWO WEEKS.... add lizbenpet up on 2BE12DD8 or Whatsapp - 08063244764, or call on 07057482131, 08092638307, 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mommabella(f): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi Greenfriend, am new to this thread and need help on a skincare regime that's effective i've had pigmentations eversince i had my daughter, i want to use kojie san for my knees, elbow and dark inner thighs (is it ok?) and pink madison mask to even my face and neck then olay total effects range (i have never used any of them before are they effective pls?) just want to go 2shades lighter now my skin is chocolate i want to be a light karamel tho i was never dark it all changed during pregnancy... Thanks in Advance
Greenfriend:

My no has always been 08034053406. Whatsapp only. The strike has been called off and I will be busy henceforth
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mommabella(f): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi wats the side effects of your dark underarm and inner thighs erazer? Does it burn and whats the price range pls?
lizbenpetgold:
List of available goods... 1. customised toning cream, lightening cream, whitening creams , halfcast cream, toning shower gel, Egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, dark knuckles cream, bridal glowing kits, skin polish, dark armpit erazer, dark inner thigh erazer, papaya body scrub, body butter, hot chocolate cream ( for dark skinned ladies) , glowing pills, sunburn eraser. , exfoliating soaps. acne removal, magic pimples removal. Dick enlargement, (pumping and pill). Breast enlargement cream, (pumping of breast to uplift saggy breast). Facial treatment , sauna bath, body massaging services. , sliming herrbs, flat tummy massage ......STRICTLY HERBAL.... GUARANTEED IN TWO WEEKS.... add lizbenpet up on 2BE12DD8 or Whatsapp - 08063244764, or call on 07057482131, 08092638307, 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by viviangold: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Meladerm cream kojic and glutathione soap plus glutathione pills. By the most advanced and authentic ones now. BEWARE of fake! Contact me on 08157547047]
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by viviangold: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
You are very wrong
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Diamondangel: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2015
[i][/hi dis is my first time here and plz I would like am immidate assistant from u guys plzzzzzzzz.i would like to b super naturally lightened so i was tinkin of getting Carotein hydro toning lotion carotein lightening and fading gel cream and carotein serum and am tinkin of adding kojic powder. I really new ur help ASAP.stay blessed
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Diamondangel: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Hi green friend am new here and i would like super lighten naturally was tinkin of getting carotein hydro toning lotion,carotein lightening &fading gel cream and its serum and adding it kojic powder plz i need ur help

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by brightjj(f): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hi all, help a sis here. My friend did a diy chemical peel and after the peel her skin turned darker and uneven. How can she erase this it looks like a bleachers leg. Need help ASAP!!

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
brightjj:
Hi all, help a sis here. My friend did a diy chemical peel and after the peel her skin turned darker and uneven. How can she erase this it looks like a bleachers leg. Need help ASAP!!

First, she needs to apply vitamin e oil on her feet every night for about 1 week.

The next week, she'll need to start washing her feet with fair and white aha2 soap then follow up with fair and white aha2 lotion--> Then vit e oil (10-15mins after the fair and white aha2 lotion)

Every morning, apply vaseline healthy even tone cream, wait 10mins then apply burnout or blue lizard zinc oxide sunscreen.

Cheers!

www.buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hey guys new/ returned items update here!

-Strivectin-SD intensive concentrate for existing stretch marks
-Sculpt Vitamin C serum
-Neutrogena Clear Pore mask/ cleanser
-Aveeno Positively Radiant facial moisturizer spf30

http://buttergrey.com/?page_id=2705

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
More items available in our store

-BH Cosmetics color lock matte lipsticks
-Amlactin 12% lactic acid AHA moisturizing body lotion 20oz
-Neutrogena Hydro boost water gel (AMAZING for oily skin!)
-Voluminous Miss Manga mascara

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
And there are more smiley

-Crown Brushes ultra skinny eye marker
-Crown Brushes smokey eyshadow palette
-70% Glycol Acid
-88% Lactic Acid
-Hyaluronic acid powder
-Nadinola Fade cream for oily skin
-Maxi Peel #3 60ml
-MedySkin Vitamin C beauty oil

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by brightjj(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks a billion buttergrey, but how long do u think this will clear up?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mommabella(f): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hi Buttergrey, pls can you check my quote to Greenfriend to know if my regime will be okay or can i use kojie san with bio oil to lighten my dark areas and fade stretch marks on my shoulder and knees... Thanks in advance
Buttergrey:
And there are more smiley

-Crown Brushes ultra skinny eye marker
-Crown Brushes smokey eyshadow palette
-70% Glycol Acid
-88% Lactic Acid
-Hyaluronic acid powder
-Nadinola Fade cream for oily skin
-Maxi Peel #3 60ml
-MedySkin Vitamin C beauty oil

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by dguyindcorner(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
SkiniclesCorner:
Hello lovelies...

I have thought of how to reach you again and I think this will be a good platform. I'm here to apologize even though I know you just misunderstood me. You block me quite alrite but that's not my fuss, the issue is what you said about me not real.

All in all I'm sorry Esther. Forgive me and let's love continue to flow out of you. You are kind, I can see it in you and remember customer, whether prospective or not, is always right.

I love you and will never hurt you, but I'm hurt already. Be considerate!

Thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:55am On Sep 15, 2015
If you care for a permanent pink lip balm, contact lizbenpet on 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp.. effect is in 3 to 7 days depend on your lip texture..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2015
For even skin contact lizbenpetgold or watsapp on 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Contact lizbenpetgold for ur sauna bath to get an even skin.. 08063244764 or watsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Call lizbenpetgold for you skin therapy .. your skin deserve the best.. 08063244764.. if you care call asap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:32am On Sep 15, 2015
Magic white glowing oil is available.. call if you care for a better glowing radiant skin.. 08063244764.... or whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chylala: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please does anyone know about Irish gold cream and also ultimate whitening cream and how they work?
Am already fair in complexion but my dermatologist said it will help my skin to glow.
Any reviews on these creams?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Greenfriend:

thanks please how kan i take d retin a,heard it tablet
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
brightjj:
Thanks a billion buttergrey, but how long do u think this will clear up?

That's up to her skin & how dedicated she is to her regimen.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
sawhite:
thanks please how kan i take d retin a,heard it tablet[/b]
where did you hear? Check Google to get details about retin a. By the way, it's not a tab
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
goldenruby:
where did you hear? Check Google to get details about retin a. By the way, it's not a tab
thanks ruby, lyk how much will be the cost,or is a serum and how can I apply it to u ,am a guy oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.