Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089282 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
if u ve skin rashes and pimple,ezema,dark spot,cream reaction any skin infection ,use tydineal tube cream it is better than skineal & funbact a and it doesnt bleach d skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by larmiedieh66(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please I need help on the type of cream to use, I have tried some sorts to no avail..i have a very dry nd patchy skin,mostly on my leg. Pls i need response ASAP.Thanks

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
larmiedieh66:
Please I need help on the type of cream to use, I have tried some sorts to no avail..i have a very dry nd patchy skin,mostly on my leg. Pls i need response ASAP.Thanks
lightening cream or just to maintain
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by larmiedieh66(f): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
DOCTOR90:
lightening cream or just to maintain
Anything that can clear dis things,and also a bit lightness..tnks for ur reply
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 3:25am On Oct 07, 2016
larmiedieh66:
Anything that can clear dis things,and also a bit lightness..tnks for ur reply

buy lemon fresh cream & d liquid soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DumaEmpire(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Hey every pls i seriously need help o..wat cream can i use dat wont cos a skin reaction on my body..was using the perfect white but den it gave me a few stretched marks near my right armpit n didnt tone my skin evenlly tho its hard t notice cos am naturally rili fair buh den i tried silkywhite i noticed my neck began t have some spots like eczema which ws quite embarassing as pple go dey ask me why eczema dey do me..i havent used any cream in like a month now i noticed dose spots are gone n am lighter tho i stay indoors alot..buh d tin is my face scratches me alot dis days..i dunt know if its down t dryness or what..pls i need a recommended cream which wont caused any of d above listed expecially d spots on my neck n chest...not necessarily a bleaching cream sha cos like i said m naturally fair tho wud want a cream dat cud maintain my colour sha n glow tankz
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
DumaEmpire:
Hey every pls i seriously need help o..wat cream can i use dat wont cos a skin reaction on my body..was using the perfect white but den it gave me a few stretched marks near my right armpit n didnt tone my skin evenlly tho its hard t notice cos am naturally rili fair buh den i tried silkywhite i noticed my neck began t have some spots like eczema which ws quite embarassing as pple go dey ask me why eczema dey do me..i havent used any cream in like a month now i noticed dose spots are gone n am lighter tho i stay indoors alot..buh d tin is my face scratches me alot dis days..i dunt know if its down t dryness or what..pls i need a recommended cream which wont caused any of d above listed expecially d spots on my neck n chest...not necessarily a bleaching cream sha cos like i said m naturally fair tho wud want a cream dat cud maintain my colour sha n glow tankz
Buy lemon fresh cream & liquid soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DumaEmpire(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Alrite tankz dis is rili helpful..i wud google it out n find out more about it..
DOCTOR90:
Buy lemon fresh cream & liquid soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by samee72(f): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
larmiedieh66:

Get Amlactin lotion or jergens fair and soft lotion or even Fair and White AHA lotion
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls i have a question to ask, pls doctors in the house pls help,, i use to have alot of acne on my face, i have never had a smooth skin since i was 15yrs, cus i have a super oily skin, expecially in the afternoon my face will be shiney and looks oily, someone prescribed retin a gel for me (gel for oily skin)but am confused on choosin between 0.05 or 0.1 i dont even want to start from 0.025(its too weak)my acne is dam tough i have used alot of thing on this my stupid face, my mind is on 0.1 cus its high and am thinkin of usin it in a very small proportion and with a moisturiser to stop or reduce the irritation,, what do u think guys? Docs? Help
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OlajumokeBread(f): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Can someone recommend a very strong bleaching cream that is sold in the USA

I'm light skin and my complexion is just like Tekno and Chris Brown but my face is somehow dark due to pimples, i treated the pimples and it's now gone but it left some dark spots all over my face
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Can someone recommend a very strong bleaching cream that is sold in the USA

I'm light skin and my complexion is just like Tekno and Chris Brown but my face is somehow dark due to pimples, i treated the pimples and it's now gone but it left some dark spots all over my face
buy dodo cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mhizbukkie(f): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
M a lightskinned perzn naturally buh recentli i noticed my legs r drkr dn nrml...pls suggest a cream i cn use to correct dz.tnk yhu
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
mhizbukkie:
M a lightskinned perzn naturally buh recentli i noticed my legs r drkr dn nrml...pls suggest a cream i cn use to correct dz.tnk yhu
dodo cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mhizbukkie(f): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2016
DOCTOR90:
dodo cream
.aiit tnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap......training is going on at the moment either online or one on one pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
You want to enhance ur skin,what's your desire skin tone? No need to use harsh chemical that will make you white within 24hrs and give u mark that will stay with you for life. Don't. Bleach to veins,its not healthy. It doesn't matter your complexion, all you need is flawless,spotless radiant skin @yemz cosmetics and health supplement. our product are mild and natural no steroids, no hydroquinone , no harsh ingredient. Patience is the key. Relax ur muscle and love ur skin. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2016
SkiniclesCorner:
Mitchell Group Lemonvate Brightening gel. This is the original, beware of fakes sold out there. THis gel will even out your skin and clear your brown spots. Suitable for oily and acne prone skin types. Noticeable results already in less than two weeks. If you are looking for quick results this is not for you. Its better you go slow and steady than be sorry later.

Does it cause GREEN VEINS/STRETCH MARKS

If it's likely to, could you recommend another that is safe and gentle that wont cause VEINS?

AM EQUALLY IN PH.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2016
I used retin a gel 0.05 and it did nothing for me, can u imagine, and its my first time on retin a, no peeling my acne remained the same, pls who sells retin a gel 0.1 am in abia state 08188415369
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mirob(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buttergrey:
NEW IN STOCK!!!

55H+ Harmonie reparateur serum
Bio-Oil
Rescue Oil
Yoko mixed berry spa salt

Hi buttergrey, pls does bio oil lightens the skin? I have a very dry skin and acne filled face, what can I use pls? Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by FlawlesSkincare: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Our best selling stretch mark solution is uniquely formulated to effectively remove all kinds of stretch marks on the skin & all areas of the body. Results guaranteed! Delivery Available Nationwide.
Call or whatsapp : 09090904643. Join us on bbm : 7ae07f09. Email us @ chichisflawlessskincare@gmail.com
Price : 10,000.
Size : 3.3oz ( 100ml )

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by AbbynHummy(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Adebuble:

HELLO U CAN CALL ME ON 08090770578 AND I WLD REFER U TO MY SKIN THERAPIST, SHE IS SUPER GOOD AND SHE USES ORGANIC INGREDIENTS TO LIGHTEN YOUR SKIN TO ANY SHADE YOU WANT.. HOLLA DEAR I WILL HOOK U UP.
Where do you reside, I'm in benin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls can someone help me can I mix Shea butter with Ami white serum? my current cream makes my feet darks...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakey94: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
larmiedieh66:

You only need to get a good moisturiser and ensure you stay hydrated
Check the stores for Creams like, Averno, E45, Dermasil, Lubiderm etc.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakey94: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
DOCTOR90:
dodo cream
Not every one can use Dodo range and it is mostly used as a kick off product after which you then use another product to maintain.
Dodo cream, lotion ,oil or tube should not be used long term .
The soap however is alright long term as long as you moisturise adequately.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakey94: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pacypatty:
Pls can someone help me can I mix Shea butter with Ami white serum? my current cream makes my feet darks...
Yes you can but first ensure you scrub your feet properly , you can use any good salt scrub or Tawas and then moisturise with your mix.
You also need to keep your feet protected especially on sunny days to avoid darkening, products that lighten make your skin sensitive to the sun
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
flakey94:

Yes you can but first ensure you scrub your feet properly , you can use any good salt scrub or Tawas and then moisturise with your mix.
You also need to keep your feet protected especially on sunny days to avoid darkening, products that lighten make your skin sensitive to the sun

Ok ma thks a lot...but hope the Shea butter won't make the Ami white oil less effective?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
flakey94:

Not every one can use Dodo range and it is mostly used as a kick off product after which you then use another product to maintain.
Dodo cream, lotion ,oil or tube should not be used long term .
The soap however is alright long term as long as you moisturise adequately.
d soap is not gud for long term
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by africanqueeny: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2016
DOCTOR90:
dodo cream
stay away from DODO cream.... the end result is worst ...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Pacypatty:

Ok ma thks a lot...but hope the Shea butter won't make the Ami white oil less effective?
No it won't, it will make it just right. Remember serums are not meant to be applied directly to the skin so Shea butter will lock in the moisture and make the oil work, pay particular attention to your joints though and monitor your Shea butter to serum ratio so you don't end up with yellow feet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.